You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: The Possible Incubus And The Ghost In My House

Real Ghost Stories

The Possible Incubus And The Ghost In My House

 

There are two, possibly three supernatural beings that dwell in my house. Two have confirmed as ghosts the other we do not know exactly what it is but because it displays sexual behavior I am thinking it is an Incubus. The first ghost does not bother me but it does bother my mother and elder sister. It has constantly knocked things from my sister's hands, pushed her quite a few times, and knocks things over. The second ghost is more of a protector of my sister. We know his name, which is James, because he often converses with Deborah. Recently we haven't heard much from him, but the other ghost is still there. As for the other, the one I believe to be an Incubus... Well it only bothers me. No idea why. There has been more than one occasion when I wake up in an... Embarrassing situation. He only comes at night but I can always feel his presence when he arrives. Even though by then I am already falling asleep. Sometimes I catch sight of movement in the corner of my eye despite the fact that I am the only living creature in my room at the time. Other times, I see a pitch black spot hovering by the ceiling above the foot of my bed. I always get the feeling that I am being watched wherever I go even if there is no one else around at the time. This is an everyday occurrence when it is the ghost and an every other night occurrence when it is the Incubus. The moment I start to fall asleep the entity touches me, not in a rough way like most people describe, but in a gentle way, which is why I am unsure whether it is truly an Incubus or not.

Well that is all. Please let me know what you think and help me figure out if it really is an Incubus so that I can figure out what to do. Thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mika97, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Qwanrin (5 posts)
-2
7 years ago (2017-06-30)
Hi

I've read both postive and negative true stories of the incubus. I much prefer the positive stories. In any way, the only clue really is that you feel uncomfortable. People always feel a little uncomfortable when confronted with something they don't know so to me "Uncomfortable" isn't a very good indicator as to whether it's positive or negative. I've got 2 or three as well and in my experience it's like they go into a panic when you try to stop them. It's better I find to treat them as sentient beings and explain your reasons like maybe try to explain to this ghost why you're feeling uncomfortable and ask it to stop this but maybe try something else instead... Like maybe lifting your arm up for yes and no questions or give you a hug. So set boundaries but don't completely get rid of it. I also recommend going to a medium or something like that to find out if what you have is positive or negative. If it's positive then I'm not sure you'd want to get rid of it. People with positive incubus wouldn't want to get rid of their incubus usually. But that's a different matter for negative incubus. Then again, I've heard in some cases that some negative incubus or ghosts actually aren't that bad because they want to be positive but are struggling to get there and need help to be positive. If the spiritual being that's bothering is a negative wanting to be a positive then it's chosen you because and is basically asking you for help. Don't know if that helped at all but I'm hoping it did.
kayraa (3 stories) (22 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-21)
I'm new here and not entirely sure on how to definitely get rid of these things.

I lived in my home from the age of 5. I started having experiences when I was 19. I would feel my blankets being pulled of me, I would have the feeling I wanted to wake up but no matter how hard I fought it I couldn't wake for what would feel like forever. My old bed frame had broke and I was sleeping on a matress waiting for the new one to come. Anyway one night I turned over in my sleep and half woke, I seen somethingy shadowy lying next to me. I screamed and ran into the hall. When I finally woke fully I was very confused and thought that maybe I had dreamed it. However a month later I woke up one night to my spare pillow moving up along my wall. At this stage I just told myself to stay calm, so I grabbed my pillow and threw it accross the room. For many more nights I had restless sleep and half woke to that same shadowy figure against the wall on the inside of my bed, I remembering shouting at it to go away and grabbing for it, ripping my poster from the wall in the process. I googled what to do and I read burning sage pight help. So I bought a few bundles of sage and burned one in my room. Nothing happened again after that and I don't know if it was the sage or tricking myself to believing it but it did work.

When my family moved out a few years later I decided to move to the bigger room. I was there a few months when I was feeling restless again, blankets being pulled fighting to wake etc. It went on like this for a while but then I started having vividly sexual dreams. I would awake from them feeling they were real, but again I just put them off as what they were dreams. Soon I started feeling a pressence in my room, it was different than previously and not as meanicing. I ignored it until one night I had another dream I woke up in the middle of it and seen a shadowy figure on top of me and reached out and was able to grab it. It stopped and hesitated if shocked but finished when it seen I enjoyed it. After that I went months woithout anything happen but when it started again I got out one of my sage sticks and burned it not just in my room but my whole house. It worked again for me.

It hadn't happened in just under 3 years but the pulling blankets began to happen again. I ignored it as it just wasn't as frightening as it used to be. It happened a total of three times over the last year and a half but nothing to extreme just tugging sheets but I've moved recently and nothing has happened and hadn't happened in 5 months. I hadn't saged in over a year and think that's probably why.

I find if you clean your whole house like clean and tidy and declutter. Then burn sage throughout at least once a year it really helps. Butt again this is only in my experience.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-24)
Mika97,

I also agree with Lady-Glow.

This entity that touches you, and has you in these awkward situations as you sleep, shouldnt be allowed to touch you at all. Even if it is gentle touches, those are more than likely just to gain your "Ok".You know what I'm saying? Which can possibly turn into something much more, very quickly if not put to a stop.

And if its stalking you, which from what you have written, sounds like it is, it possibly being the one whos in the corner, and in your side view I would most definitely put a stop to it.

Look at Rooks profile and you will find a good method for getting this one to back off.

Thanks for sharing
Spiritwaiting
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-04-23)
Mika97 - I have to echo the advice given by lady-glow.

In my personal experience, whenever I have been plagued by unwanted entities, their activities tend to intensify when they are simply tolerated and ignored.

The sooner you take steps to bless and/or cleanse your home the better 😐

Good luck!

Regards, Melda
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-04-23)
Mika97: Regardless of what this entity is, it's bothering you and you have to put a stop and set some boundaries.

You could start by acknowledging its presence and telling it to stop its antics and that you are not going to tolerate them any longer.

For how long has this been going on? Did the spirits make their presence known at the same time or did they 'move in' at different points?

Have you tried to get rid of them? Perhaps it's time to perform a cleansing of your house according to your religious beliefs or, try rook's cleansing and shielding method, you can find it in the following link:

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!