You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: The Unsolved Question

Real Ghost Stories

The Unsolved Question

 

I never believed in ghost, until now. But there are 3 cases that, remains unsolved until now.

One of them was happened during our returning journey from allahabad kumbh, in 2013. I have just finished my 1st year exam of b.tech and enjoying my holiday.

We went allhabad kumbh with our Guru (saint). We spent 2days there. Then we have to return gujrat. So we pick the jaipur route, at that time. It took almost 2 & half days for us to reach there. The 1st day of returning journey went smoothly, we had enjoyed the journey in deserted road, and reached at a ashram. We had our dinner and spent the night there. The very next morning, we started our journey towards gujrat. We had to cover more than 800 kms at that day, so we need to be very quick. So we left ashram very quickly. So we pack our luggage and sit in car, actually we have hired 2 big passenger cars of force motor. Me, our guru and two of my friends, were in a car. Our car is going just after another car, in which our parents are present. The days goes almost very good until evening. But after that, the road turned too much scary due to Loneliness.

After some time, we need to stop for pee. And after doing pee, we sat in car and again started our journey. But this time actually bad time started, without our knowledge. Our car started to roam around a particular area, after some time. We marked it after may be half an hour later, while crossing a traffic signal, which we have crossed previously. Firstly We think, it's may be not that actual signal. But while we crossed the same signal again, our guru told us that, something was wrong. Then he told the driver to stop the car, this time our car was at 1st in row of our 2 cars. And the other car is just following our car. Jo v ho, car is stopped and gurudev started to roam around our car and stopped in front of our car bonnet. Then he told us to be inside the car, and not to come outside, in any cost. We went inside the car and driver switched off the headlights. We eagerly looking towards, what is going to happen next. Then we clearly see that, gurudev talked in air, we got surprised at that time. After some time, gurudev came inside the car and told us to start the engine and stop the car at very next hotel (dhaba). The driver did the same, after reaching there gurudev ordered the driver to bring some non veg items (fish&chicken). Then he told the driver to place it under a babul tree, which was present few meters from our car. Then he told all of us to be in car and not to go outside of the car. Then I remember, the babul tree started to vibrate such a manner that some monkey was jumping on it. But as its a babul tree and the tree is filled up with many thrones, it's not possible for a monkey to jump on it, and there is no wind at all at that time also. We got goosebumps. Also now, when I think of it.

After some time, the shaking stopped and gurudev told us to this is the time to move ahead and warned us for not going outside for pee or anything else. So we haven't asked a single question at that time, and followed his order. While we reached at Gujarat, gurudev told us the truth.

He told us that, during returning to the vehicle for pee a unwanted thing also came with us. The unwanted thing came with us while one of my friends told us to come quickly inside the car. The ghost is also came with us and took the bonnet for traveling with us, that's why our car roam around the same area.

The spirit is actually of a man, who died on that road in an accident and also he had a last wish of eating nonveg food. So that it misguided our vehicle. After fulfilling its wish, we got the exact road for our destination.

This incident still puzzled in my mind. And some questions arise in my mind today, simple one question can be asked, is this real or not. If this case is not real, then why our car roam around the same area?

Apologies for mistakes.

Comments are welcomed.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nik007, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Bengali9899 (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
1 year ago (2023-04-01)
Excellent story and story was very nicely explained. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Nik007 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-06-27)
It's okay allesgutel54. But this is the real incident happened to us that night...
M not talking about any horror shows buddy. This is the real thing happened to us that night. Talib

Still puzzled, what was that actually? And how we were helpless at that moment. Sheetal.

Thanks sid. For informations as well.

Mainindianhu, our guruji is also a hanuman sadhak though he know all mantras and rituals.
Mainindianhu (5 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-12-09)
That kind of things are also called chalava... Which confuess anyone by taking same face, same figure or by confusing by road view like it happened with you guys
Mainindianhu (5 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-12-09)
Waaaaooo great your guru ji very correct thing to protect you, your friends & family from such thing... Yes its correct dose thing exist some are harmfull & some are harmless don't kind of that it was but you all are very lucky that time guru ji was with you & nothing went worng you guys... Great job guru ji even u should keep hanuman ji idol in your locket & in your car as well for forther safty
Sid926 (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-10-19)
Hey nik I also agree with allesgute154 and sheetal. I am also a resident of india hence I can surely say that this might be an act of 'chakva'. But chakva not only happens in konkan but also in many parts of india. Chakva not only means that an evil spirit kills people... But sometimes spirits which tend to help you are also found. There are also many stories were people have got chakva and the spirit has helped them.
Anyways it was really nice story 😊
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-10-19)
'Chakva'also come in mind after reading this story. It was really great that guruji was with you.
talib (58 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-16)
Good to read a story from India after a long time. The Guruji was right a ghost got attached to your car and was making the car roam around in the same area.

Fear Files on Zee TV did a story on a similar incident.

Sorry English readers, it is in Hindi.

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUozsVfh1zU
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-16)
Please ignore the link...it's not related to chakva. My apologies for the spam.
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-16)
'Chakva' is a local spirit, found mostly in the Konkan area of India. If anybody is interested, please check this narrative (not sure how true this is though): http://ghostexps.blogspot.in/2010/06/haunted-experience-in-akkalkot-pune.html
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-16)
Hello. Thank God and your guruji that you're safe. This incident seems similar to 'chakva' in which an evil spirit misguides people on lonely roads, making them go around in circles at the same spot and eventually killing them.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: