You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Burned Cloth

Real Ghost Stories

Burned Cloth

 

I was surprised there are people who engage in reading about my experience with these beings in our world. As for me, I considered them as fallen angels and not the spirit of people who lived and died. For me, these fallen angels take the identity of those who died that's why we sometimes see them as a person who we might have met before. My experiences aren't like any others with so much sequel to the same entity, I was hoping it would never happen to me.

As I was saying, I never experienced having sightings until college. It was during my OJT at a cooperative development center near in Divisoria. We were obliged to take up 360 hours of our OJT at that company as assigned to us. People there are great, they are so nice, they have so many employees but most of the people there don't stay at the office and are always in fields with many places to go and so soon to come back. But some employees stay especially IT staffs and Accounting clerks, those people are so much of a millennial, so we students were not outed. Our office is a joyful place with music, foods, snacks and a well-ventilated area, who would have thought there was something in there.

At that time, we were almost finished with our OJT with a remaining 2-3 days and a couple of hours. While doing our documentation like Me and my classmate Kath are the only ones doing it actually and others are just playing Sims 4 or watching Kdrama on their Laptops on a long white table with 8 big fabric office chairs every side. I felt something strange under the table.

My friend looked at me and said: "kabati ka ato?" (have you felt it?) only her and I felt it, there was never a space of supernatural in my mind that time. What my friend and I were thinking is that, maybe there is a short circuit because what we felt was a passing WARM air in a very cold office. I am already waving my hand trying to catch were it might come from while sniffing around for some burned wire or looking around for a smoke but there was nothing so we did not really care then.

Focussing on our documentation, I am the only one sitting on the other side of the table while the rest of them stays on the side were they can't be seen of what they are doing. I thought someone passes and accidentally hit the black fabric rolling office chair and it rolls towards me on my left side, my attention was on my laptop but the chair's movement is taking so long towards me. I did not directly look at it since I have its view from my left eye, irritated I face my head to my left, looked to the ground and elevated upward.

It was not a chair, it was a shadow of a floating, burned, old off-white dress of a burned girl looking down at me face-to-face, everyone was shocked as I said in a big voice: "YAWA!" (a common expression of people here in Mindanao to things that are not pleasing to see but also classified as a rant/profanity/cursed), I sweat a lot because of embarrassment I, I never talked to anyone that day in the office. I never thought something like that showed in front of me because I have already by that time convinced that what I did see back then when I was a child was just a Hallucination but not it isn't.

After office hours my friend Kath asked what happened and I told her and the rest of the group, and she said she felt something was really off that time and that she herself might also have the gift to feel them but she never did see anyone, well lucky her.

Not knowing why, I googled why because of curiosity, why I am seeing that? Why me? Would it follow me home? Would it hurt me?. A newspaper article I found on the internet said that the building long ago before the company transferred there was burned and many are trapped. I don't like these and I thought that would be my last. That's how I convinced myself, it did not help.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sporadicglimpse, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sporadicglimpse (guest)
-1
6 years ago (2018-07-05)
I think I'm DONE here. You people whom do it are just the same with everyone else. This is a waste of time.
sporadicglimpse (guest)
-1
6 years ago (2018-07-05)
Wow! I received -2 Karma points by just that. Still, I will never believe they are Human souls, FOOLISH are them to believe they are. Read the Bible if you know how to READ. 😠 😠 😠
majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-02)
I have the same belief as [at] sporadicglimpse. They are fallen angels and not souls of human. Why? Fallen angels copy humans so they can deceive more people.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-06-27)
Everyone here is welcome to their own beliefs. If ghosts are not human souls, do you see them all as fallen angels? If so, why would they choose to impersonate the appearance of humans who have passed in a specific way in a specific place? I am curious and would like to know more about your beliefs if you feel comfortable sharing.

I agree with lady-glow, the article would be helpful and if it was in the public press, I don't see how it could be a violation of policy. Especially since the issue did not involve the company you work for in any way. But perhaps someone with more expertise than me could comment.
sporadicglimpse (guest)
-1
6 years ago (2018-06-26)
and also I don't believe they are souls. Thank you! Sorry if I might have hurt someone with this, but no I don't really believe they are souls of a human.
sporadicglimpse (guest)
 
6 years ago (2018-06-26)
Hi lady-glow

Thank you for your concern but I cannot actually share the link. It would be an obstruction to that company's policy, I think? I did not specify what's the name of the company for a private reason. Sorry but still thank you for your concern.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-06-26)
Could you share the link to that article?
Do you know if anyone has done something trying to help the trapped souls crossing over?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: