You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The White Cloth

Real Ghost Stories

The White Cloth

 

I am glad that after 4 years of being registered, reading stories and relating events that has been shared here in YGS, I am now ready to share my experiences as well as get advice, insights and enlightenment on to what have I experienced.

The first time I remember that I have experienced this paranormal thing (if it is) is when I was in HS.

At that time we are doing our nightly routine, praying. Since my mom that time is working abroad and our 3 older siblings are living separately, then every night it's just me, my dad and our youngest brother. While we are in the middle of the rosary and my dad is sleepy (my dad was (50+ at that time) is always sleepy every rosary, LOL) and my little brother is playing something in his hands while waiting for me to finish reciting the prayer then he'll respond. I caught something white in our stairs which is facing the main door (closed). When it has my attention already, I saw a white cloth that has been dragged upstairs until I can't see it anymore. After that I started to recite the prayer louder than normal. I did not care our neighbors hearing me saying the prayer loudly. Then when we finished the rosary, I asked my younger brother "did you see that earlier?" he said "What?", then I said "Never mind." Then I thought about it for a moment and just shrugged it off.

When I was in college already, I always stayed at my cousin's house after school before I go home. We came to talk about ghosts and when I heard my cousin's wife said that there is a white lady in our house then I started to get teary-eyed. I didn't told anyone what I saw that night until I heard from my cousin's wife. I confessed what I saw. Then she shared a lot of things that they experienced when they stayed there in our place. Our house where we are still living currently was built on 1944 during World War II. And a lot experiences followed.

Other hauntings by deyanna

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, deyanna, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

deyanna (10 stories) (19 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-11-11)
DeliverDawn,

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks though for reading. It is and I'm happy I will be getting insights and get thoughts from others so I will not be just asking myself what was happening or is this just any hallucinations or any possible reason that I am experiencing this type of event. I'm glad you took time to read. Thank you:)

Deyanna
DeliverDawn (5 stories) (45 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-10-31)
I'm so glad that you're finally deciding to share your experiences! I honestly believe doing so is a step in the right direction. It means being brave enough to speak up, and being brave enough to face the unknown, in a way. So good for you. <3 I'll be on the look out for more of your stories, so I hope they're published soon!
deyanna (10 stories) (19 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-10-27)
CuriousDee,

They have some experiences and I am also going to share them sooner:) I have already submitted some of my personal experiences first before I will share those experiences that has been shared by my relatives, neighbors, friends and family members. Please do let me know your insights with my stories. It's a good thing that I'll be able to at least know what's happening. Thank you also for reading:)
deyanna (10 stories) (19 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-10-27)
Haven,

Yes, it is really a relief. You also get to know the thoughts of others who have their own experiences than sharing it to those who doesn't have (sometimes they think you are crazy and/or doing a prank) when in fact at the moment you're confused and scared but you just have to shrug it off. 😊 But, it's also nice to share it to those who doesn't have any experiences. They sometimes took it as a good story they can share to others. I am still waiting for the rest of my stories to be published (hoping). Anyways, thanks for reading:)
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-10-26)
Hi Deyanna,

I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to share your own experience. 😊 I'm interested in the experiences your cousin's wife had. Are they similar to the white cloth incident? Have any of your family member's (living in the house currently) shared any encounters with you?

Thanks for sharing 😊
Dee
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-10-26)
Hi, Deyanna -

Isn't it a relief when you hear someone else experienced the same things you did? Makes you feel like you are not crazy. After that, the stories just start pouring out. Aside from my family, I never talked about all the paranormal things I've had since I can remember. Then I found this sight and I feel like I can finally share my experiences without being ridiculed and thought of as a lunatic.

Thanks for sharing, hope to hear more stories from you soon.
deyanna (10 stories) (19 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-10-25)
Integrist,

Yes. I totally agree. Thank you also for reading my story. 😊
Integrist (83 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2018-10-25)
Hi Deyanna,

Thank you for sharing your story. I'm very glad to read about your family praying the rosary together. Whatever it may have been that was in your house, the weapon of Our Lady is stronger.

Wish you all the best!

Integrist

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: