You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Goodbye, Dad

Real Ghost Stories

Goodbye, Dad

 

Apparently this took place one evening at my home, in the Philippines. One night I was having dinner alone at my home (my mum was working overtime her work schedule is from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. But she works overtime to earn extra money a lot provided she is not late, it is one of the work policies that if an employee arrives late they cannot work overtime a couple more lates and a memo will be sent to them as warning). While I was having dinner I felt a cold breeze on my legs, I thought it was just the air blowing but I knew there were no windows in the dining room. The living rooms and each rooms my family and I slept in only have windows (it's only me, my mom and grandma who lives in the house now). Also my house only had few electric fans... Anyway the cold breeze that I felt on my legs did not last very long... I didn't feel any fear at all.

Now my dad has died at age 43 of stroke, sad I know. It's been a couple years now, he died when I was 12 I'm 19 now. He was a great guy and I loved him so I took it really hard when he died... I turned to binge eating to cope with the stress of losing him... My dad dying was a tough subject for me... But his memory lives on in my heart and my mind. My family even said I was daddy's girl as I looked a lot like him more than my mom...

The Cold breeze I felt was rather new, it never happened in all my life that is until my dad died. Could it be his spirit? Or was it something else? Rest in Peace... Dad I'll miss you everyday.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Godess_Of_Fire, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Godess_Of_Fire (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-20)
[at] elt lmao thanks XD ❤ I tend to tell puns a lot i've been through a lot fur a couple of years being bullied and being sent n*des despite the fact that I'm uncomfortable does that: (horror and puns seemed to be the only one to chair me up hahaha aside from that I was meant to type "Goddess" did nut even bother to see that it became a typo gone punny have nice day you nice human being:3
elt (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-18)
I love your username sounds very divine pun definitely included

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: