You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Someone's Trapped In The Rv

Real Ghost Stories

Someone's Trapped In The Rv

 

It has been 3 years since I have posted a story on this site. The story I am about to tell is completely unexplainable and without a doubt, strange as the new property we live on has no history of hauntings.

It all started when I woke up at 5 AM. My dad had been walking around and was doing so because he was getting ready to leave for work. I woke up and had to go to the bathroom that was in the RV next door. To provide some background information, the property that we live on is surrounded by forest and underdeveloped. We have a house, a cabin and an RV. The RV is where we take showers and use the restroom.

After I got back from the RV I tried to fall back to sleep. I began to hear loud hitting on the rv door. It was as if someone was banging their fists against the door. The bangs were very loud and with each bang the latch on the door would make a clicking sound. This went on for 5 minutes then stopped then went on again. I heard the door open, I later found out my sister had opened the door. She had told my mom that the banging stopped as soon as she touched the door. No one was in the RV and if they were, there would be no time for their escape.

To further back this up, there is nothing but miles of forest and at 5 AM it is extremely dark outside. We tried to look for a valid explanation when there was none.

There really is no explanation for what happened, but the memory of it still haunts our whole family to this day. We always fear that it could be the spirit that haunted us in number 19.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BurningSnowflakes, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

RCRuskin (9 stories) (815 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-09)
Lady Glow, I wonder if the abbreviation for the poster's name is a clue.

Personally, I'm wondering what was on the other side of the RV; did anyone walk around to check? Guess we'll never know.
Aporetic (5 stories) (125 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-09)
Is it just me or does an OP's reluctance to participate in a discussion about their submission raise a red flag for other readers too? To be fair, I'll say this: perhaps the OP does not have the time or resources to engage in discourse, however, why then take the time to write up your experience?
Rex-T (5 stories) (288 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-09)
lady-glow,

Yeh, see what you mean on a few points of this story. The first one cracked me up big time.

The last point, alas, is a disappointment as I was wondering if the ghostie hitched a ride in the RV to the new location or some item, that came from No.19, had some kind of attachment.

Definitely more info required.

Rex-T
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-09)
Hi BurningSnowflakes - first of all, I was thinking to use the acronym for your name but decided not to, because it'd be awful!😯

In case you decide to participate in the discussion, I am wondering if anyone checked under the RV in case an animal was making the noise.

How far is your house from the motel in your previous story? Did you experience more activity in "Number 19" besides seeing the shadow? Did you moved out of # 19 directly to this current place?

Anyway, in my opinion, there's not enough information in your narrative as to sustain the idea of the ghost from the motel following your family to the new location.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: