You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Hunting :: Living With A Trapped Soul

Real Ghost Stories

Living With A Trapped Soul

 

Our play-house is like a lodge. 2 stories, with some games in each. In the Attic, there is seemingly a trapped soul that likes my rocking chair. She is wearing pigtails, a purple hoodie, and likes her teddy bear. My friends Dcl4, Jetzz 111, Lexther, Penblooe, and Punky789* stayed the night there while we were on a 3 day vacation. Jetzz's dad is a retired ghost hunter, and he gave the 5 of them in the house the equipment.

Well, they caught some interesting footage! At 10:23:45 PM, She was "flickering." The figure was seen on - off - on - off on camera. Then at 2:13:16 AM, she was peering down into the 1st floor, caught by Lexther. The 3rd out of 5 spottings was in the attic again, at 3:00:12 (imagine that.) She was walking around when Penblooe and Penquino1 were doing a thermal cam. The 4th one was a natural one. At 4:19:54 AM, it moved the rocking horse, when Dcl4 was doing an EVP. The last experience was during the wrap-up, at 6:02:48 AM, The light in the first floor turned on itself! The lodge is about 45 yards from our house, but it's still out property. They caught 2 EVPs. At 11:30:35 PM, we could hear a faint "Mommy are you here?" while Jetzz was doing an EVP. The 2nd was at 4:21:13 AM, saying "Rocking horse is fun." The unofficial EVP was a voice heard my ear. It said "We already did, in the attic." It was a girl's voice, and no girls were in the house. This is my first one so I'm not describing mine. Part 2 with my experiences in the lodge. Thanks, and I hope I get help.

* - Not real name.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Craven7, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Craven7 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
"We already did, in the attic." This could mean there are a few entities in the lodge.
Craven7 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
About the retired dad thing. The investigators are between 26 - 33 Years old, and I'm 28. Jetzz's dad is 63.
ILee (1 stories) (91 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-07)
Craven7,

"Why I need help is beacuse I don't know if it's needing something or if it's saying its just... You know, there."

I'd imagine that no one on here would know what she wants. Try communicating with her and see if you get a response.

You said you caught en EVP of her asking "mommy are you here?" So she's there, most likely, looking for her mom. Or maybe she's lost and trying to find her way. And another EVP you said says, "rocking horse is fun." This spirit is aware that there is a rocking horse or rocking chair present. That to me sounds like an intelligent haunting (I could be wrong, but that's just my opinion). With intelligent hauntings, the spirits are interactive, they are aware of the living. So if you try communicating with this spirit, you might just find the answers you're looking for.

Hope this helps!
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-07)
Dear craven7, you said that Jetzz's dad is a retired ghost hunter, and that he gave his equipment to five of your friends to play with. You don't mention anyone age so it makes it even more difficult for me to follow everything that happened. Why didn't Jetzz's dad handle that night? Ghost hunters' equipment is not something anyone will just lend out like that. What I can't understand is the fact that you need help, but your friends' dad is a retired ghost hunter. It just doesn't make sense to me. Trix. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Craven7 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
I am in EST. That's why it was 3:00 there. Why I need help is beacuse I don't know if it's needing something or if it's saying its just... You know, there. ๐Ÿ˜•
Craven7 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
Penqiuno and Punky were teamed up in the investigation. Their nicknames are from their email address.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
granny. LOL no demons don't keep track of time zones. The one that I knew really didn't even give a crap about anything honestly. Only what was around them at the time. Nothing human really concerns them.

This story seems to be more of you just explaining what has been going on. You are collecting proof or something. I don't think you need help. Do you?
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
granny - thank you for coming to my rescue ๐Ÿ˜†. I have no idea why that stuff doesn't sink into my brain. Must have been all those drugs I did in the 50s ๐Ÿ˜†. Just kidding, y'all, just kidding. I was born in '65 LOL. Oh yeah, it's why I wear that Dumb Blonde crown ๐Ÿ˜†.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
Miracles: It was in a movie, I think DragonStorm said the one about Emily Rose (?)...But, some people believe it mocks the time of Christ's death at 3pm, though I haven't a clue how anyone would really have that information...

Everyone knows about different time zones... It all starts with the "Prime Meridian", 0 degrees longitude... Somewhere in the world right this minute, it's 3am... I doubt that demons keep track of such things as time zones, Greenwich Mean Time, the Prime Meridian, or the International Date Line... Anyone unfamiliar with these terms should probably do a google search... And when you're finished, I'm sure you'll see how non-sensical the 3am thing is ๐Ÿ˜†
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
Craven - I'm just as confused as everyone else, but I'm even more confused as to who Penquino1 is. You never introduced this person, yet they were doing the thermal cam. Are we to assume that Penquino1 and Punky789 are the same person?

BTW, 3:00:12 a.m. Really doesn't excite many people anymore. Just thought you might want to know that. It's always 3:00 a.m. Somewhere LOL and, granny help me out here, there is a very good explanation for why people get freaked out over 3:00 in the morning.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
Ok weird choice to use screen names in the story, But I am interested to see and hear the evidence that was recorded. So I too would like to know if you can upload the footage to this site so we may all get a chance to see it.

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
sarahmariacecilia (3 stories) (105 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
This story makes my brain hurt for some reason... And is it a rocking HORSE, or CHAIR?
๐Ÿ˜
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+6
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
Craven: I, too, am confused about what exactly you need "help" with... Is there something we've missed, other than the fact we never would have guessed that those names were not their actual ones?
Craven7 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
Other people that stay the night at my house usually see her through the windows. One of them was me. ๐Ÿ˜จ
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
I don't think I can believe a lick of this story until you come up with some evidence. I don't really understand what happened. And your screen names just added to the confusion. I don't doubt you have had a paranormal experience, but I don't think you really need help. It looks like you are actively seeking this spirit or whatever, why would you need help? I guess if you stirred up activity or something. I don't understand where you are going with this.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
What exactly are you looking for help with? It sounds like you have pretty much all of your bases covered with your investigation. You know at least one spirit is there, possibly more... If you still need further help, please email the site and have them post your video and pictures. Thanks!
animefreak (7 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-06)
thats amazing And I think she is missing her mum or something I would keep the rocking chair because maybe if you remove it maybe she won't like it and will get mad

I don't know its just my opinion ๐Ÿ˜†

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: