You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Pets / Animals :: Ghost Pets and Family

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Pets and Family

 

Just recently, I had to put my cat six to sleep, she was a beautiful Himalayan, but she was really old, and since I took her to the vet I was told I had to get her put down. It is so heart wrenching of a decision, she's dying anyways so it is to end her pain. After, I be at home, and I would still see her like she never left, moving around and to me she was telling me goodbye again. Now I barely see her, I think she moved on after letting me knows she's ok and I did the right thing.

I also was visited by her in my dreams and asking my late father to take good care of her. Another instance, few years ago, I have the same experience with my mom's dog too, it was my favourite dog. He was put to sleep to due to being old, and when I visit my mom, I see him under the table and such other spots he likes to be in. I am happy that I can still see them, mostly in dreams. I think that I see them because they want to let me know they are well on the other side.

Five years ago I lost my dad to a sudden heart attack, it hurt and I never got to say goodbye. So I went to the mall in that same year, and I swore that a guy walking down the stairs looked totally like my dad! I wanted to run out and hold him, but realizing that I don't want to make a fool of myself. Though it made me happy to "see" him in someone!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, HauntedKitty, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-15)
Hi I have cat too just like you have along hair one and I am sorry of your loss of your cat I have lost two cats until lost two more. But I also loss my father too.
noblesbilly (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-11)
I, too believe that animals attach their feelings to people as people do. I believe they have the same sense of love and compassion (if not more) as we do. They too want to make sure their family and loved ones are well just as people do. If they are loved they too have love. 😊
HauntedKitty (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-27)
Thank You 😁 This is one experience I will always remember. Thanks again 😁 I plan on sharing more.

Kitty
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-26)
Hi Haunted,
The wonderful thing about pets is that when we bring them into our homes to care for we also bring them into our lives and our hearts. They become one of the family and not just an animal. I believe that all family members would like to check in on us just to see that we are fairing well and for us to know that they are also well.
Thank you.
FUNNYLAUGH (23 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-26)
awwww!
thats a cute story!
good luck, and its really cute to know your "ancestors" miss you!

❤ funny laugh
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-26)
Hi HauntedKitty. That is a nice story. Animals are such wonderful companions and yours loved you dearly. They show you by being around for you to see and be reassured them. Thanks for sharing your story, it is touching.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-25)
Thank you for a beautiful and heart touching story!

I agree with you. The animals we love know we love them when they are cared for. They have come to let you know they love you and are at peace.

As far as seeing your father in some one... What a beautiful thought!

I would like to compliment you! I believe you have a very healthy out look on life AND death.

Thanks again for sharing,
God Bless! 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: