You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Personnel Items Disappearing

Real Ghost Stories

Personnel Items Disappearing

 

Am staying with a friend until I find my own place. She's trustworthy and wouldn't mess with me.

In the meantime, this morning, get out the make-up to start applying it. Go to use the eyebrow pencil and the lead has disappeared. Used this eyebrow pencil the day before yesterday. There was at least a good 2 inches of lead left in the pencil and this morning no lead. There is a cap on the pencil so there is no chance of it falling out. Did search in my bag for loose lead, nothing. Even mentioned it to my roommate and she seems to think I'm being haunted as other things have disappeared and weird things have been happening over the years. Freaking me out! Feel like I'm losing it.

I smelled curry this morning and no one is cooking in the house. The last house I lived at, they used curry all the time, so sick of smelling it. I hear voices and nasty comments and no one is there?

My mother and father were both abusive and hated me as I child. Estranged for 50 years now, she is dead, just waiting for him to pass. My brother was also abused but, not my other 3 sisters, go figure. I wasn't a problem child, just had problem parents, who didn't deal with their issues.

Am frustrated and agitated. What do I do or what can I do? Have had weird happenings in the last 2 - 3 places that I've lived at. It seems this presence is following me. Not scared just ticked off with the nonsense. I'm a low key type person and mind my own business and wouldn't hurt a fly.

Would appreciate the feedback.

Thank you.

Excellor123...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, excellor123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

DeliverDawn (5 stories) (45 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-10-31)
There's a part of me that feels like, with the way you mentioned it, you're worried that your parent might be haunting you... Not sure if that's what you meant or not. I know that my father, when he was alive, was very cruel. The thought of him lingering here around doesn't exactly please me. I hope that's not what the case is.

And whether it is or not, this is YOUR space now. Your life. Not theirs. And in this space, what you say goes. You get to choose whether that entity stays or goes. I highly suggest a cleansing and, IF that doesn't work, perhaps try contacting someone who is trained or more experienced in this sort of thing.

The cleansing method mentioned above is very good, but not something I would personally do. Not because it's bad, but because it simply doesn't resonate with me all that well. IF you are the same, then you can also choose to do my method, which may or may not work better for you.

I begin by centering myself, and trying to become as relaxed as I possibly can. I burn sage in a clockwise motion around my body, feeling that I am being cleansed by the elements of fire and air, and then I take blessed water with dissolved salt and sprinkle it over myself (while realizing I am being cleansed by earth and water). Depending on how "clogged" I feel I am, I might rub the water all over my body. As a final step I visualize white, protective light shooting through my entire body, hitting all of the chakra points, and then surrounding me.

After I've cleansed myself, I begin cleansing the area. I make sure that all windows and doors that lead outside are CLOSED in the beginning. I first take the sage and go from room to room, again going clockwise. I'm sure to pay special attention to corners, closets, and other areas that don't see a lot of attention, because energy often tends to gather in spaces like that. Once I have gone through my entire space, and I have come full circle, only then do I open any windows and doors. (The purpose of this is so that it gives the energy time to become "attached" to the smoke, so that when the windows are open the energies are forced to go.)

IF I still feel that the space needs to be further worked on, I'll take more blessed water and sprinkle it throughout the house, in the same way I burned the sage (yes, clockwise again). After that I will sit down in the most comfortable space (which is usually my room) and visualize white, protective light banishing any energy that remains in the space, and then protecting and guarding said space so that no energy can come back in. Once I'm done, as a final touch I close all windows and / or doors.

NOTE: I personally feel that sage is the most powerful of all herbs / incenses to banish spirits and entities, but for general cleansings using frankincense (which is often paired with myrrh) can be very helpful. Rosemary is also said to be capable of banishing energies, but I've always felt it is more "light duty," so to speak. And, finally, in many spiritual and Pagan traditions, using dragon's blood incense is said to empower whatever your intentions are (e.g., cleansing your space).
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-10-26)
Well, Good to hear, Excellor. Glad your medically sound.

Take care.
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+1
5 years ago (2018-10-26)
Hello Excellor123,

I'm so sorry to hear you had such a difficult childhood. You must have been a very brave little girl to put up with all the abuse.

Here you are an adult who wouldn't hurt a fly. You should be very proud of yourself.

It's hard forgetting the past especially when horrible things have happened. It's even harder not becoming like those who hurt you. Yet here you are a decent person who wouldn't hurt another soul. 😘

If things keep dissapearing, it could be a spirit toying with you for what ever reason, or it may well be the lid fell off on it's own. Keep a diary of things that are happening and from there you can monitor what's going on.

As Curious Dee mentioned, Rookdygins cleansing and shielding ritual is fantastic and has a lot of support from many members here including myself. Give it a go and see how you go.

I hope you're okay and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best wishes,
Miandra
😘 ❤ 😘
excellor123 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-10-26)
Quite lucid there, Haven.
Medically sound, thank you very much.
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-10-26)
Hi, Excellor -

I mean no disrespect, but, have you talked to a doctor about this? It could be medical. I'm very sorry to hear about your abusive parents. I get angry and sad when I hear about parents being abusive towards their children, I don't understand how you can be mean to an innocent child, especially when it is your own.

Regards
Haven
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-10-25)
Hi there Excellor,

Welcome to YGS. I'm sorry you are having difficulties. It's hard to say if the missing lead from the eyebrow pencil is connected to any paranormal activity. It would help if you could provide more details as far as any other activity experienced.

You mentioned hearing voices. When does this usually happen? Can you make out any words? Has anyone else experienced this?

What are the other 'weird happenings'? Have you noticed any sort of pattern? Again, has anyone around you experienced it too?

In the meantime, a cleansing of your home would be quite beneficial. We have a member here, Rook, who has one on his profile that has been proven successful by many people. Here is the link (scroll down to Rook's Cleansing and Shielding Method):

Https://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

Looking forward to your response. All the best.
Dee

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: