You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Shadow People :: Shadow People And A Little Girls Voice

Real Ghost Stories

Shadow People And A Little Girls Voice

 

Hey readers I am here to stop by because I wanted to give an update about somethings that have been going on.

Things have been going missing lately around our house. One morning I am getting ready for the day with my husband and we are about to leave for the day and I can't find the car keys. In our bed room I have a white vanity table to do my makeup, and in the left bottom drawer I always put the car keys in there and they weren't in there. We looked everywhere. I had to go down to our basement and get the extra spare car keys so we could leave.

At night time, when we get home the keys are laying outside or house door that we would have had to walk right over the car keys when we left the house. My husband and I and our children would have had to step on the keys. We would have seen them. So weird. Now I always try to be logical. I am a firm believer in the paranormal but I always look for another reason first. So who knows I could have dropped the keys the day before and not realized, or when we all the left the house that morning maybe none of us saw the keys on the ground.

Other things go missing as well.

My husband and myself have seen shadow people in our room late at night. The shadow people that I have been seeing in the last few weeks on and off are shadows, that move quickly across the room. Of course we are not 100 percent sure it is a shadow person but we both believe it is. We have seen shadow people in our bed room a few other times before.

My daughters have sleepovers. Sometimes it feels like every weekend my daughters, have someone over and one of the girls brought a ouija board and I was not aware of it until the next morning. It's not something I really want my children playing with. I told them the dangerous if it and to take it seriously if your going to be daring enough and use the board.

Last night, I kept hearing a little girls voice talking but I couldn't hear what she was saying. One of my daughters says that she thinks she hears a little girl in her bedroom. I wasn't sure if maybe it was a dream until I heard it too.

Just some of the things that have been going on.

Sincerely ❀️Mrs Rizzo

Other hauntings by MrsRizzo2429

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MrsRizzo2429, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
 
5 years ago (2019-05-11)
Hello Mrs Rizzo2429,

I haven't seen you in a while. Hope you are well. I just love reading your posts, so I read them again.

You are very expressive in the way you talk about your experiences.πŸ“

Best wishes,
Miandra
😘 ❀ 😘
MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-11-29)
Augusta: I looked at the article you left for me! Thank you I see a trip to the food store in my future. Thanks again.
MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-28)
Hey Augusta and cuddlebear thank you both for your kind words. Please forgive me if I miss spell anything. I am typing this on my phone before I head into work and auto correct is not my friend. So anyways.

Cuddle bear: my make up has gone missing. It was my favorite foundation and it went missing and I still can't find it. I was actually looking for it last night. Also my husband as had a few things go missing but they did turn up later like my keys. I will double check with my husband to see if anything that he couldn't find and see if it turned up later. I have 3 daughters so when they can't find what they want the whole house knows about it. Haha. It definitely could be human mistakes even the keys but the keys really creeped me out I have been over that in my head a lot of times and I really do think that was parnormal. However I make mistakes all the time. I really appreciate your kindness:)

Augusta: thank you for saying what you did. Your kind words mean a lot. I love my husband and children so much. (like we all do)
So I am trying my best to make the right choices for my family. I don't want to make things a big deal because like you said it will make them want to do it even more. If they do it at my house then I know what's going on so I can be there for my girls:)
Thank you for the cleansing tips that you left. I appreciate it and will use them.

Thank you again for both of you being kind and helpful. Please let me know if I can help you guys if you ever need it. I will do whatever I can to help. I have to get to work now. I hope you both have a good day. Sincerely Mrs Rizzo
Cuddlebear (4 stories) (173 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-27)
Mrs Rizzo ~ Sorry to hear this is going on especially that it is including your daughter.

I know next to nothing as concerns shadow people, so I'll stay silent on that issue.

I am curious about one point that I hope you can clarify. You say that you have things "go missing", and you mention your car keys which turn up later. Do the other items that go missing also turn up later or do they remain missing?

I ask this because if a thing is merely misplaced it is much easier to attribute this to human absentmindedness. On this other hand if things really go missing - then it is much harder, at least for me, to attribute it to human action.

In either event I hope this clears up for you and your family.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-27)
Mrs. Rizzo - I agree with the warnings that the OB is not a toy but I also think you handled the situation with a great deal of insight and wisdom. The moment you make a thing taboo or forbidden (be it anything from a boyfriend to alcohol) it becomes a tempting instrument of rebellion. If you teach them about it and allow them to use it in the safest possible setting - it won't be such a big deal and they may even lose interest.

I have heard of some methods for cleansing and shielding the board, which may be useful precautions- a quick Google will likely turn them up. There are also various household and grocery items that have traditionally been used for protection etc that couldn't hurt (https://www.ghostlyactivities.com/herbs-protect-evil-spirits/?amp).

While you are at it, couldn't hurt to do a bit of research on your property - recent past to distant, even before the present house was constructed. Start with the internet then move on to the library and public records office/city hall.
MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-11-26)
Hey:) yes it definitely might not be a little girl and it could be somthing worse. I hope not! I go back in forth with the kids playing with the ob. Not my first choice but I told them if there going to do it then they better follow the rules. I still may take the o b away.

If my kids are going to play with it I would rather them do it at my house so I know what's going on and can watch out for them. Kids will be kids. What says they won't take it to there Friends house. I just would rather my children do it at my house. My husband feels the same way. Just our thoughts I I appreciate everyone's opinion thank you everyone who stopped in. 😊 Ps still may take the o b away.
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-25)
I'm wary of the little girl ghost idea. If you had always lived there and seen/heard a little girl ghost then it could truly be a girl deceased. But if this "girl" just appeared after the Ouija Board then there is no telling if it truly is a girl. Sometimes, to gain the trust of small children, darker entities can pretend to be children.

Overall, I do not think Ouija Board brings out good spirits... But that's my personal opinion.

Just be careful with what is occurring. I'd dissuade the use of the OB in the future. It can be dangerous.
MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-11-23)
I am a firm believer in the paranormal and I love hearing everyone's thoughts thank you everyone for sharing your opinions!:) there are so many ideas about shadow people. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt because you never know it could be true. That being said I try to use logic and I think some people think if you believe in the paranormal that your some weirdo that is crazy! It's like no that's what having faith is all about:)
DirtCreature (guest)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-23)
It's kind of a moot point nonbelievers make about something being your imagination. You can say that regarding anyone's philosophy, religion, or spiritual beliefs. "You think God protected you from a car accident? Your imagination." I find it to be the most overused statement by nonbelievers.

I saw part of a documentary on sleep paralysis that mentioned shadow people being apart of this hallucination. This I found funny because a large proportion of reported sightings have been wide awake, perfectly lucid, or even in the day time.

Some people think ghost sightings happen due to grief and trauma, which associates ghosts with fear. Never mind, many ghosts are seen randomly when the whole family could be sipping tea in the living room πŸ™„.
Jubeele (26 stories) (892 posts)
+5
5 years ago (2018-11-22)
AnneV, the moderator from the Psychic site has an article on shadow people, mentioning they could be ghosts that only have enough energy to be seen briefly.

"Shadow People aren't materialized enough to see in full, but have presented enough energy to be seen in a fleeting manner, or even in the corner of one's eyes. It is my opinion because their mass is not as dense as ours, they don't reflect light in the same manner that a solid form does, such as ourselves or objects in the room. I find it interesting that some ghosts can materialize in a more dense form than others. Some are completely invisible, some are shadows and some are full apparitions appearing as physical."
Https://www.psychic-experiences.com/psychic-articles/shadow-people.php

I grew up in a place that we found to be quite active, possibly because it was built over a Chinese cemetery. My family dealt with it by regular cleansing, burning incense, purification by running water, rearranging furniture on advice from a feng shui master, followed by blessings from a priest. Over the years, I've had different reactions to shadow people. The one I saw following me as a child filled me with terror; we were in an area where many had been killed during the Occupation. When I was an adult, I was calm when I saw the shadow of my late brother-in-law (Rex-T's eldest brother) in our bedroom doorway.

But I'm hardly an expert on the subject and there are various theories about shadow people. Some believe they are spirits or entities who lack energy to take corporeal form, others think that it's ghosts, demons, astral projections, time travellers, interdimensional beings or extra-terrestrials. Then there are those who say it could be just our imagination.

Http://www.nataliakuna.com/shadow-people--dark-beings.html
Https://www.thoughtco.com/shadow-people-2596772
DirtCreature (guest)
+2
5 years ago (2018-11-22)
Hi MrsRizzo,

I have seen paranormal websites also mention thinking some, not all, shadow people are ghosts that haven't manifested like angelsghosts.com.

I do not take any paranormal site as gospel and assume the person writing it has past experiences that warrant their viewpoints. When I have seen these shadow entities as a child, I wasn not always afraid but I remember thinking something was off and I got negative vibes from them. Maybe some of them are neutral.
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+2
5 years ago (2018-11-22)
Hello Mrs Rizzo,

I don't know much about shadow people.

This article is really interesting. I think you'll enjoy reading it. Get a cappuccino ready. Lol. 😊

Https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/confessions-reverend-shadow-people-what-do-want-katie-yavuz-ba-rscp

Keep safe.

Best wishes,
Miandra
😘 ❀ 😘
MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-11-22)
I wanted to stop by because something just happen in my daughters room. I was reading a book to her in her room and everday we read together because she loves it and she has to read 20 minutes a night. She has this rock that she painted at school in art so I put in on her shelf to display it and when we were reading books her rock flew off of her shelf on to the floor and we both saw it. This is my 8 year old daughters room so now she's kind of scared. Happy thanksgiving everyone!😍❀️😘😊
MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-22)
I forgot to say that I am going to havey daughter keep a journal of any activity that may happen. I will also do it too.
MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-11-22)
Hey everyone! Thank you for taking the time to read my experience and sharing your feed back.

Jublele thank you for the cleansing directions!:) I will definitely use them. My husband and I have been in two car accidents and think God that no one was hurt and recently, my husbands uncle has been in and out of the hospital in the last two weeks, and he is in there right now he had to have emergency heart surgery and we all have been worried and stressed. He's a wonderful and kind. He's just a really nice guy and he means, a lot to us. That has been the only things I can think about. I think I have read that shadow people will sometimes appear when someone is going to die so that kind of worried me.
I am interested in shadow people so I do appreciate any thoughts on the topic:)
I definitely told my daughter that she should play with the OB but if she's going to then she has to do it right so I showed her on line the "rules" I told her to always say goodbye. No I don't really want her playing with it but I don't want to hide things from me so I told her how to do it safely. But if the activity turns negative then I would for sure tell her no.
Thank you for stopping by and if I missed any question you have I am sorry and please let me know and I will answer you.

Mindira:) I hope I have your name right autocorrect keeps messing with me! Thank you for stopping by my friend:) I am so greatful for the help and friendship:) ❀️😘❀️

Hi biblio:)
I do agree j think that there are many different types of shadow people. I think some just like to watch and observe. Inthink some are evil and want to cause fear or harm to people but I also think that there could be some kind shadow people that don't want to hurt anyone. Whatever they are they are so interesting!:)
Thank you for stopping by.
😊
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-22)
Greetings Mrs. Rizzo.

I wish to amend a statement that Jubeele made in her advice. "Shadow people are believed to be entities lacking the energy to fully manifest." I'm uncertain of the source for this statement, Jubeele, and I am curious to know where you found it. Several researchers into the phenomenon have diverse individual theories, but there does not seem to be a consensus that I have found beyond "they're not people."

My student (to whom assigned the pseudonym "Jim") has described spirits and shadows as very different in their actions, their appearance, their apparent motives, and their strengths. I have not had a direct experience, so I'm not going to agree or to disagree with Jim's assessment; his is just one more data set that fits into the many contradictory theories (demons, ghosts, aliens, djinn, etc.) that I alluded to earlier.

I think it would be naive of us, as a discussion board, to state one of the potential conclusions is correct, while declaring all others to be suspect. There are accounts of shadow people minding their own business until stared at by living people, and their reactions at that point can range from shy to hostile. Others have only dealt with explicitly hostile shadow people that make their presence known through direct attacks upon the living.

As for the movement of objects that disappear and reappear, that can be attributed to shadow people, to poltergeists, to mischievous nature spirits, or to over-protective guardian spirits.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving, all.

Best,
Biblio.
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-22)
Hello Mrs Rizzo,

I've been waiting to read this post. After you told me to look out for it.

I'm sorry about all the activity.

I'm new at YGS like you. I don't have any advice, however having read what Jubeele has advised, you are in great hands. Jubeele has covered it all.

Let us know how things go.

Best wishes,
Miandra
😘 ❀ 😘
Jubeele (26 stories) (892 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-11-22)
Hi MrsRizzo, your house is certainly full of activity. Have you thought of cleansing your house? Here's the instructions to Rook's method for your reference:
Https://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

It does seem as if something's trying to get your attention. I'm glad you got your car keys back. I still haven't found the ball of wool that went missing around Halloween. I also lose earrings - just one out of a favourite pair. Sometimes they come back, sometimes not. 😟

Shadow people are believed to be entities lacking the energy to fully manifest. Do either you or your husband have any loss in your family or someone close to you in the past few years? Has there been an accident in the area recently? Have these incidents been happening before or after the girls played with the OB? More importantly, have they properly closed the OB session when they finished with it? It might be advisable to ask them to leave it alone from now onwards.

If it's possible, maybe you or your daughter can record the little girl's voice next time. You and your family should keep a journal on the activities, and then compare notes to see if you detect any patterns. Please keep us updated.

All the best to you and your family. Stay Safe. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: