You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: A Few Weird Happenings

Real Ghost Stories

A Few Weird Happenings

 

I am not sure what's going on but a few weird things have happened to me in the last few days and my husband was with me when all of this happened.

My husband and I were in our bed room and it was night time, it was really really dark in our bed room and we both heard music play but only for a second. I was like did you hear that and he is like yeah I did, and we both were creeped out but we think it's interesting too. Then a few minutes after we heard the music, my husband and I see fog all over our room. It lasted about ten minutes and then it was gone.

Then, this morning I hear a man's voice but it was soft and I couldn't understand what he said.

The morning goes by and me and my husband hear the doorbell rings and my husband answers. An old lady is at the door and she asks for me by name and says that we have met before, I can hear her from my bed room. My husband calls me name and I come out and I see her and my husband goes into our bed room but he said he was listening to what we were talking about which I am glad he did.

The lady doesn't say her name all she says that she would like to read a little bit of the Bible with me, and asks if it's ok with me. I say sure. The lady and I read a little bit and then my husband comes out of our bed room and when he does that she leaves. She quickly but very nicely leaves. I NEVER met this old lady in my life, how did she know my name and where I live for that matter? My husband has never met her as well so we both are not sure what's going on.

Other hauntings by MrsRizzo2429

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MrsRizzo2429, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-11-16)
Aw your the best! That is so nice of you!
I just sent in my experience I don't know if it's posted yet but it is called shadow people and a little girls voice I also talk about how things have been going missing at my house as well.

Thank you for bejng so kind to me.

Sincerely Mrs Rizzo
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
 
5 years ago (2018-11-16)
Hello Mrs Rizzo,

I found this article that says there were actual reports from various people who encountered blackeyed kids and some managed to banish them. Interesting article.

Https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/04/strange-cases-of-people-who-fought-off-the-black-eyed-kids/

...and another article.

Https://www.beyondsciencetv.com/2017/06/07/the-mysterious-black-eyed-children/

...and finally these true stories from various people. (Includes pictures)

I looked for your new post. Can't find it. What's it called?

Best wishes,
Miandra
😘 ❀ 😘
MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-11-15)
Hey aw that is so nice of you! I have heard that too. My opinion right now is that the black eyed children are real but very rare I know I won't ever see a black eyed kid just because I do think it's a rare experience. I have heard some very interesting stories on coast to coast and Jim Harold camp fire stories I have listened to some stories and if they are real then I am scared lol. Please let me know what you think of my new post when it gets posted if it does:) keep in touch β€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ’•
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
 
5 years ago (2018-11-15)
Hello Mrs Rizzo,

Good to see you again.

I'm glad you submitted another post. I can't wait to read it.

I've been looking for more articles for you on blackeyed children, however most of the articles say their fictious.πŸ˜•

I will keep looking for you.

Best wishes,
Miandra
😘 ❀ 😘
MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-15)
For some reason I am just getting your comment now I apologize for that. Thank you so much that is so nice of you to say! I just send in one of my new experiences. I wanted to give a update about what has been going on.
I always enjoy reading your experiences and talking with you! You have been so kind and helpful and it means a lot! Stop by anytime ❀️😘😍😊
Sincerely mrs Rizzo
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+1
5 years ago (2018-11-09)
Hello Mrs Rizzo,

I thoroughly enjoyed this post of yours and your other 2 posts. I've added you and your posts to my favourites.

I don't know much about 'black eyed children'. I clicked on the link Curious Dee provided. Thanks Dee. It was really interesting. I did a little research myself and found another link for you with a couple of images.

Https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-eyed_children

Thanks again for sharing your experiences.

Best wishes,
Miandra
😘 ❀ 😘
MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-10-07)
Hahaha your right the lady is not have to do with the paranormal. But at first I wasn't sure I was a bit freaked out lol. I agree with you. It's definitely better to be safe then sorry. I have 3 kids so I am very protective of my children and I always tell them it's better to be safe then sorry.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-10-07)
It does sound like an odd few days, that's for sure! The suspicious side of me thinks the L.O.L. (little old lady) was not connected with the paranormal activity. There is a scam that has been pulled in the areas around me and doubtless elsewhere. A small group of no-goodnicks band together to rip off houses - in this scheme, they send an innocent seeming member to knock on the front door and occupy the resident's attention (from little kids selling magazine ladies to sweet lol's asking for directions etc) meanwhile one or more of the others go around back to either rob the house itself from the back door or sheds, garages, etc. If the decoy up front learns of a threat (i.e. A husband at home or a suspicious mark etc) they leave immediately to signal the others to bug out.

Granted, I might just be too suspicious but better safe than sorry!
MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-10-01)
Thank you for sharing that! I find your experience very interesting! Even if they may not be real The Who thing is so creepy. I got scared reading some of the stories so I feel you on not wanting to open up the door. Black eyed children are pretty interesting. I would have been scared too if I was you especially when no one barley knocks on your door. I like the coast to coast show. Thank you again for sharing. 😊
DandK (11 stories) (344 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-10-01)
MrsRizzo, with regards to the black eyed children I have an anecdote. This happened to me a year or two ago. I had gotten up to do some work early, like 2:30 or 3:00 (I forget the exact time). I decided to see what had been on coast to coast with George that night to see if I wanted to listen to the show while I worked.

It was a story about black eyed children. I had never heard of them so I read the synopsis and got creeped out by the description. I decided that I wasn't going to listen to that spooky show while I was working alone at that time of morning. About ten minutes later, there was a loud knocking on my front door. I live on a very quiet cul de sac, and I've never had anyone at my door that time of day. It startled the heck out of me and I refused to answer or even look out the blinds because I thought it was the black eyed children!
MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-30)
Hey Curious dee thank you again for your help! That is what I was talking about. I came across a few stories and was wondering about them. It's good to know that they are not real. Some of the stuff I read about them scared me haha. I really appreciate your help and everyone else's. It means a lot because this stuff can drive you nuts sometimes. It's nice to have people to talk to about it. ❀️
MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-30)
Haha no worries It happens! Your right it is so easy to find people.
I agree that is what happened. And the fog thing was crazy. Thank you for stopping in and sharing your thoughts 😊
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-30)
Oops... What I meant to say... She was a member of a local church and your name could HAVE been found out not gave... By looking up the address... Not your babe...

Wishing there was an edit button after you hit publish 😜
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-30)
Mrs Rizzo,

Are you referring to the myth or legend of 'Black Eyed Children' (paranormal)? If so, this topic was brought up recently and deemed false. Here is a link that our wonderful AugustaM shared with some info:

Https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/black-eyed-children/

Dee ❀
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-30)
I think it is creepy timing but I think it's likely she was a local church trying to familiarize herself with you guys... She could gave looked up addresses on the street online and your babe pops up. Such as if you type in the address it can show who lives there... The fog part is weird but I'd wait and see if it happens again.
MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-30)
I have a random question. Has anyone met a black eyed kid or kids?
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-29)
Mrs Rizzo,

You are very welcome. I'm glad I could help, albeit in a small way. Having two teenagers makes one leery of giving out personal information, strangers, social media, etc. My perspective has definitely changed over the years and it's important to be proactive and informed.

The doorbell app sounds like a good idea. Thank you for sharing that information. I live in a rural area and used to have frequent unknown 'visitors'. Some were from a religious organization, some peddling meat (seriously), some trying to sell books for kids in school... I could go on and on. There were times that my 'bad vibe' radar was blazing and proven (so called sellers canvassing homes to burglarize). So I decided to put a No Trespassing - No Soliciting sign up near the end of my driveway. It's a small measure to take, but might come across as a bit too much to some people, but it has worked great. Once in a while, I have a stray 'visitor' say that they didn't see the sign (yea right), but once I mention it and point it out, they quickly leave. Oh well. πŸ˜‰

All the very best to you 😊
Dee
MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-29)
Hello curiousdee!
Thank you so much for posting the links 😊 It is sad how easy it is to find someone it's a bit scary. I also believe now that's what happened. I was a little nervous about it but not as much as I was. But I just got this awesome app where when someone rings your door bell their face shows up on my phone so that's good. And I am sure people no about the app but I wanted to get the word out there because it can help someone else be safe. Anyways it's nice that you understand what I am talking about and I think maybe we can hear or tap into other energys. I hear it around the times you do as well Or every now and then I will hear it in the afternoon, Thank you for stoping by please do again have a wonderful day:)
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-28)
Hi there MrsRizzo,

I know I've read a few accounts here with members who have experienced the fog (or something similar) you and your husband saw. Here is one shared by Manafon:
Https://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=21179

Another one, described as a mist:
Https://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=25953

There are more, but right now I'm unable to remember the titles (maybe someone else can chime in with suggestions). I agree with the suggestion that the lady who visited found your name somehow. Unfortunately, it seems to be easier and easier to find supposed personal information. πŸ˜•

I've also experienced hearing music and voices without an origin. It seems likely to happen at nighttime or just prior to sleep. I think it has to do with our mental state (winding down, finally relaxing, etc). Perhaps we inadvertently 'tune in' to a higher frequency or pick up on energy.

Regardless, it sounds like you and your husband don't feel threatened, but have a healthy curiosity. Nothing wrong with that. πŸ˜‰

Thanks for sharing 😊
Dee
MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-28)
Hey Dandk
I didn't ask any of the other people that live next to me if she talked to them as well. She may have gotten my name by looking in the mail box. I know this sounds in believeable I wouldn't have believed it myself if my husband wasn't there with me seeing it too. My husband said that it was like smoke but some of it was black and white. But to me it looked like smoky fog. It took over the whole room. Whatever was doing it weather it's something parnormal or just a logical explanation it was very cool to look at. We both felt like what the heck is this. I am glad that the people that came to your door were nice to you and it's weird that it happens again and then they just leave. I am glad you shared your story with me.
DandK (11 stories) (344 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-27)
Hi MrsRizzo, was the fog visible perhaps because it was slightly shimmering, like it was comprised of its own light (don't think 'bright' like a light bulb, but many tiny specs of dim light)?

I'm glad the experience with the person at the door was a good one. Have you asked your neighbors if they had the same visitor? She might have been making the rounds.

I was not raised in a religious environment, and have been too intimidated to try going to a church to see what it was about. However, I did have a person come to my door once (well, twice, as you'll see). They were friendly and gave me a magazine to read called (I think) the Watchtower. It was a very short visit, and I read the magazine and actually really liked the positive stories and family values it presented.

So when another person came to my house when I moved to a different city, I was actually excited to talk to them. But, they asked me a question (I don't remember what) and I answered 'yes'. They then just told me to have a good day and left. Ever since then, I see people making the rounds in the neighborhood, but nobody EVER comes to my house. I'm probably the only one that wants a visit! I refuse to go chasing anyone down to get them to chat with me, so I guess that's just how it's supposed to be.
MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-27)
Also thank you both for taking the time to try to help me. It so refreshing to see that there are kind people in the world.
MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-27)
Hey haven and biblothecarcusz. Sorry if I spelled your name wrong. Dont apologize ask as many questions as you need. I will do my best to answer you. I am truly lucky, and humbled by the fact that I have the privilege which is what it is. God gave it to me and he can take it away. But I live, in a very beautiful large house. I bought the land, in a neighborhood with a bunch of other people doing the same so all of our houses have only been there for four years and they are still building new houses. It's a safe place to live in so I feel very greatful for that. That being said you never know. It's possible, that someone is nosiy and got my name that way and I didn't think of that. Thank you for pointing that out. I am so kicking my self in the bum about not asking her name. Like wow rizzo what were you thinking? I think I just was shocked that she was there that I didn't ask. I can't remember the exact verse but I remember her saying that the world is going in a bad direction. She wasn't in my face about her beliefs, she didn't try to make my buy anything or try to change how I feel.
In my bed room it did look like smoke it was so dark but we could clearly see the fog. I hope o answered everything if I didn't I will try to do a better job have a wonderful day everyone!:)
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-26)
Greetings, Mrs Rizzo; welcome to YGS.

My first questions are straightforward: How long have you lived in your home? Is it a house, a condo, an apartment, or a trailer? Is your mail left in a mailbox at the end of a driveway (where a nosey neighbor might find out your name), or is it in an apartment lobby?

These questions are a little more in-depth: Do you know anything about the home's history before you moved in? Did you purchase/rent the home from the former owner, or did you find it through a realtor's office?

I think that we'll be able to help you resolve some of your concerns if we have a clearer picture of your situation.

Best,
Biblio.
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-26)
Hi Mrs Rizzo -

The fog in the bedroom - you say the room was very, very dark yet you were still able to see the fog, was the fog moving around (like smoke)?

The lady - did you ask her name or who she was? Do you remember what part (verse) of the bible you two read? Have you heard or seen anything else since the lady was there?

Sorry for asking so many questions, I have somewhat of a theory but need a little more info.

Thanks!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: