You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: A Creepy Night

Real Ghost Stories

A Creepy Night

 

A few years ago, a friend of mine that I had not seen in a while got in touch with me and asked if I would like to go over to their house and have dinner.

I was happy that my friend got in touch with me. I had never been to my friend's house. My friend lives two hours away so I don't get to see them as much as I would have liked and I had not been to their new apartment yet.

So when I got there I knew something was off but I wasn't sure why. I am sensitive when it comes to spirits. My friend and I are talking and eating dinner and we were having a fun time but that little feeling just wouldn't go away so I say "I have this feeling a creepy kind of feeling that I get being in your house." My friend says my house is haunted. He explains to me that there was a spirit that loved playing with his young sons toys. The son was a baby at the time.

Every time I went to use his bathroom the feeling got worse. After dinner we stayed up talking and hanging with the his baby. It ended up being 1:00 in morning and I was tired so I was ready to go home but since the drive was very far he told me I should stay the night so I did.

I was very tired like I said so I was ready to go to bed so I was heading to the bedroom with my friend and the door opens and closes by itself. I couldn't believe it. My friend says that the door opening and closing by itself happens every once in a while. He said that in the kitchen that cabinets would open by themselves all the time. I was scared and in shock when it happened. In the morning I was ready to go home. It was a long, fun night. That is one of a few other experiences.

Other hauntings by MrsRizzo2429

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MrsRizzo2429, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-10-15)
Oh I see wow that's terrible: (thank you for stopping by and keeping me posted ❤️😘😊I hope your doing well. Stop by again soon!
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+1
5 years ago (2018-10-12)
Hello Mrs Rizzo,

Thanks for getting back to me.

By the way, I didn't see a spirit in the bathroom.

The neighbours told me one of the previous tenants died in there.

Apparently he was very aggressive and abused everyone. He drank a lot of alcohol and was very drunk one day, he fell in the bathroom and hit his head on the corner of the tiled shower.

Very sad. Poor fellow.

Thanks again for getting back to me.

Miandra.
😘 ❤ 😘
MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-09-24)
I also meant to ask you about the sprit you saw in the bathroom
MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-09-24)
Hey:) I didn't see a sprit I could only feel it and it was very creepy. I did see the door open and close as I was going towards the door. But in my own house is a different story my youngest as said that she has seen a boy in her room but we will see could be something or her imagination. Thank you for stopping by! Stop by anytime
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
 
5 years ago (2018-09-22)
Hello Mrs Rizzo,

I just came by this post and wanted to leave a comment.

Did you actually see the spirit or just felt it's presence? Especially in the bathroom... That would really creep me out if I actually saw a spirit in the bathroom with me. Its bad enough seeing them in other parts of the unit.

Chilling experience you had. I'm looking forward to more of your experiences.

Thanks for sharing.
😘 ❤ 😘
MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-09-19)
Hey lady glow! My friend didn't tell me anything before I got to his house. I had no idea that he lived in a haunted house. I believe that there was at least two sprits their. I know that something there was not friendly I don't know if the sprit was evil but when I went into the bathroom I would feel so in easy and I would get that feeling a lot and my feeling is that there was a male there with a younger child there that liked the baby and liked playing with his toys at anytime of day for night for that matter 🙃My friend had lived there about a year he had been living in a beautiful house on the water that I loved going to and I never got any creepy vibes at his first home. Thank you lady glow for commenting I hope I answerd you questions but feel free to ask more of you happen to think of anything.

Hey sushantkar
I believe that yes in deed it could be that type of energy I can't say too much because of privacy reasons for my friend but his x girlfriend did something bad and lied about it and she was just not that nice of a person in my opinion and my friend is a wonderful man.
I know the energy was not good because they were in the middle of a breakup. Feel free to ask anything else if you happen to want to:)

Hi Amor
I would love to invite him to the sight. I will see if that is something that he is interested in because he knows more about the house then I do. The house was really big and turned into apartments I think there was just one other apartment int the building but there were a few houses that were turned into apartments on that street. The house was very old I don't know how old but my guess was at least 80+ I don't talk as much to my friend as I used to just because I am very busy with my husband and children.

Thank you everyone for your questions if I didn't answer anything that you would like me to answer feel free to ask:) I want to learn as much as I can. So thanks again!
Amor (5 stories) (64 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-17)
Omg. A haunted house of an old friend you haven't seen in a long time. At least you said you had fun. But can you invite him to this site to share more story, if only he is willing? If not, you can share some cleansing methods from more experienced folks in this community. Worried about the baby, too.

I had a horrifying but rather boring experience, too, when an old friend I haven't seen in years invited me over, and then after dinner, shared a business plan as she wished to recruit me in their networking business, lol. 😅 Sorry, I had to make real-life joke. I hope I saw a ghost instead of finding ways to excuse myself from such tactic 😂😂
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-15)
Hi Rezzo, I would reciprocate what LG has illustrated regarding your sensitive. As you mentioned that doors were opening and closing by it self, could there was a possibility of any sort of poltergeists activity you experienced there?

Regards
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-15)
Hi, MrsRizzo - that sounds like an interesting visit.

Did your friend tell you anything about the history of the house? Is it an old building or a newer-ish one? How long has he lived in there? Do you know if the spirit interacts with the baby or if it only plays with the toys?

Since you are a sensitive, were you able to 'read' the spirit? I would assume that if it plays with the baby's toys it might be a kid, but the fact that you felt worse at the bathroom makes me wonder if there's a second presence or if something bad happened there leaving an imprint of negative energy.

It would be great if you can find out more information about your friend's house and share it with us.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: