You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Black Hooded Figure With Expressionless White Face

Real Ghost Stories

Black Hooded Figure With Expressionless White Face

 

I have a few experiences with the being I mentioned in the title starting in 2012. I have pretty much kept this on the down low except for telling my wife and pastor.

It started as what I thought was night terrors. I'm laying in my bed watching tv and as I turn my head to get my remote I saw a figure in front of my closet. I immediately froze. This figure wore a black hood, but didn't have a white face. It looked like a normal older man, but with an angry/sinister look and a reddish face. I'm only adding this in case of a connection and to give a back story of when things started getting odd for me.

Well after maybe ten seconds or so I regained control of my body and the being disappeared. Fast forward about a year later I'm staying at my aunt's house at this time. I look outside and see this figure wearing a black hood and an expressionless white face facing my direction. It almost looked like it had to be a mask instead of a face. I would put it off as just my mind playing tricks on me until I seen it a few times at my aunt's and at my work over the course of about a year and a half.

Had an experience with my aunt's pomeranian where he seemed to have been dragged into a room and the door slammed shut. He was cowering under the bed, which is abnormal for this dog. It was just me and my cousin in the house and she was in the room opposite the house when this occurred. Not sure if its relevant, but happened during the timespan.

Finally, one day I was leaving for work in the afternoon. As I'm about to walk out of the living room I see this being come from the ground right beside me. Then I smelled wet dog. We had no dog at this time so it wasn't the pomeranian. This scent was extremely strong. I then heard a growl coming from behind me and I can swear I felt something else in the room with me and this being. The being appeared to be pulled back into the ground relatively fast and then the smell went away. This incident was in 2014.

For some reason it is currently on my mind and won't leave my head. I googled what I put as the title of this and found people with similar experiences on this site so I decided to share. I don't know what to make of it. I have had no paranormal incidents since then.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Louisiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Saintsfan21, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Chaos92 (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-02-12)
This is so strangely familiar that it brought tears to my eyes. I have been followed by a cloaked entity with a white mask like face (have only seen the face fairly clearly once) for about 18 years. That's not the weirdest part though... A couple months ago I woke to an older man leaning over me, watching me. He looked angry and had a reddish tone. Almost like a very old picture but a little more red. As far as I can remember he was not wearing a hood. I didn't think these 2 were related until reading your post. Please let me know if you find out why it is following you or how to get rid of it!
Ac1417 (1 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-01-06)
Ok, we have had a similar situation where I lived. My boyfriend and I have been together for a while and we had just got our own house it was a trailer in the woods. The previous couple had had a very nasty altercation and split up and we then rented it to eventually own it. I say about the couple to add into my experience. I hadn't seen these it was my boyfriend but he refused to talk about it. We were expecting our first child at the time and he started by having night terrors. I would constantly have to wake him up cause he litteraly be crying for help. After a while he discussed what he seen. He stated a black hooded figure with no face would come into his dreams and he would make him watch horrible deaths of the people he loved. Then it got to the point where he wasn't himself he started to get mean. Like it took our relationship down hill. I was scared to even sleep in that house you'd hear foot steps and you could feel stuff touching you and the doors would slam. We actually took our door knobs off due to multiple times we get locked in the bathroom the light would shut off and thankfully we were both home and could get thI e door open eventually. Try eplaining to guests why there no door knobs...

😕. We decided to split up adter awhile and he quite talking about seeing anything. He moved somewhere else his attitude started to go back to how he was and he wasn't nasty or mean but things continued at the house. My son and I then moved into his apartment and we sold our house with his sister knowing what had happened so we weren't leaving anything in the dark. They moved in and it started all over again but with them. She actually had scratches one time and they claim they get the feeling on being touched. They had older kids like 6 8 10 and one night there daughter wondered outside the youngest. They heard the door so they went out to investigate and she went to a bank behind the house. The kids weren't told anything when they moved in by the way so no one would be scared. The little girl stated a man dressed in black with a white face told her to come out he wanted to show her his house and that they needed to leave or he was going hurt them. After this there relationship took a toll as well her husband started getting mean and physical and they divorced and separated and he still lives there. I don't know if it's the same thing they all described it as black dressed with no face the little girl drew a picture and my boyfriend stated that's who he seen. We haven't had any issues since we left that place besides the random bouts of stuff happening but nothing scary. We had pets at that time so I don't know about the smell or how he would appear cause I never seen him just experienced the things around it happening. This last for three years living in that house before we did split it and it was awful experience.
Saintsfan21 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-12-16)
AugustaM,

As of now I can't think of anything that would have caused it. I will update this comment section if I can think of anything.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-12-15)
Maybe the entity you were seeing had some sort of goal to achieve here on earth in a certain period of time and on that day in 2014, his time was up and he was sucked back down to whence he came? It does sound as though you were the one haunted and not any particular location. Can you think of anything stressful, angering, or in any way traumatic or upsetting that may have precipitated his visits? Or anything in that vein that may have happened in the days just after his appearances?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: