You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Lady In Brown

Real Ghost Stories

The Lady In Brown

 

This story happened back when I was 8 or 9 years old, I really can't remember. We lived at the province of Albay at that time, our house consists of 5 rooms up and down, 3 rooms on the main floor and 2 rooms on the second floor. We have two families living in the house, my grandpa's younger brother and his family and mine. Our room is located downstairs my mom, me and my sister are all cramped in one room, the door on our room is facing the dining table.

This is how it happened I was suffering from a fever at that time, so I took my medicine and went to sleep. We normally leave the door in our room open at night to keep the air cool. Around, I don't know, maybe 2 or 3 am for some reason I woke up, not from a noise or anything I just woke up out of the blue, and then suddenly from my torso going down was freezing, it was not normal. It felt like half of my body was in a room with an air conditioner.

I looked down facing my gaze at the door, and what I saw made me almost pee my shorts! There was an old lady wearing brown dress, or daster (it's a sort of clothing that old people use in the Philippines) she was pacing back and forth and will enter the room just a few feet away from me and the creepy thing is she doesn't bother about she just keeps on pacing back and forth and enters the room every now and then. God I was so scared I took all of my strength to stand and wake my mother and tell her about what was happening at that time, but my mom shrugged me off and scolded me for disturbing her sleep. I went back to my bed, during the time I approached my mom for help that old lady disappeared, but just a few minutes after getting back on the bed, she was back! Pacing back and forth again, I lived this horror for I don't know maybe half a hour before I fell asleep, I never told anyone about this experience.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, wyatt12345, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

wyatt12345 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-01-07)
Yes that's also what I thought about it, but you know living those moments felt super real and scary, so far No one else experienced the same thing.
majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2018-12-26)
I agree with lady-glow. I am not invalidating your story but, having high fever, sometimes causes us to hallucinate.

Hope to hear more of your stories in the future:)
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
 
5 years ago (2018-12-25)
"I was suffering from a fever at that time, so I took my medicine and went to sleep."

Hi Wyatt, your previous statement makes me think about one of the following possibilities:

- you were hallucinating as a consequence of the medicine, or,
- an ancestor was keeping a watchful eye on you during your illness.

Though scary, it doesn't seem like you were in any danger.

Did you or any other family member experience anything else after that encounter?

Welcome to YGS and thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: