You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Man In Brown

Real Ghost Stories

The Man In Brown

 

This story just happened recently, I was getting some laundry out of the washing machine when I looked up and saw a man in a brown shirt and brown pants. He looked at me and then vanished.

I saw him again just the other day. I was walking out of the laundry room and saw him sitting on my couch. (In my house if you walk out of the laundry room you walk right into the living room.) When I saw him and he looked at me he immediately disappeared. I didn't really think anything of it so I turned around and went back into the laundry room, when I did, I got the feeling as though someone was inches from my back and I heard footsteps behind me. I started walking faster; I got really scared because it felt like someone was there but when I turned around no one was. When I did turn around the feeling went away and the footsteps stopped.

My mom's boyfriend's grandfather died a few years ago and I'm wondering if maybe this is him. There is a picture of his grandfather in the dining room and Jeff (mom's boyfriend) said that he felt a hand touch the back of his neck when he walked past the picture. I found that a little creepy.

Thanks for reading my story! I hope it interested some of you!

Other hauntings by Chica22

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Chica22, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Chica22 (15 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-07)
It is my mom's boyfriends house but we live with him. It was an old man the first time but a younger man the second time. He looked like a real person.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-07)
How does your moms boyfriends grandfather fit into where you live? Do you live in the grandfathers old house? And was the image of the man (you saw both times) an old man or a younger version of the pic of the grandfather? And did he seem like a real person other than the dissappearing thing?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: