You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Voice?

Real Ghost Stories

A Voice?

 

This story took place on October 31, 2017. This night was one of the most creepiest nights in my life, it was about almost 2 years ago. Before I get into the story I'll give you some history on my house. Before my grandmother got the place an old man lived here, I don't remember his name but the story is that he died in our house. Also my dad said that a little girl died here too. I'm not an easy person to convince, but this night me change my mind.

Like I said it took place on Oct 31,2017. We had just got home from trick or treating (And yes I still do that, thank you very much) My mom had just opened the door and we heard the T.V on but the remote was on top of the coach and our dog as sitting on the chair on the left side, barking her head off. We see what it was playing and my mom yelled something along the lines of '' NOT THIS MOVIE!'' Freddy Cougar was playing on the T.V. She hated that movie.

My mom rushed to the remote and turned it off static from the T.V filled the room it made my head spin it when on for at least 1 minute or more then it shut off I remember sitting there for almost 5 minutes, not a word came out of my mouth. That's when I heard it, a little girl giggling at the end of my hallway leading into my parents' room. For some reason I began to cry. It was because of all the fear inside me from all the creepy houses or it was something else. I told my sister and my mother what I heard they thought I was lying but I know what I had heard.

Thank you for listening

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ilikecocacola, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-01-05)
Welcome to YGS.

Even if two people have passed away in the house, it doesn't have to be haunted, not all spirits stay lingering around their familiar places after a person has died.

I'm not sure if you are suggesting that a ghost turned the TV on, or if your dog sat on the remote and he did it, or if someone left it running before leaving the house. Could you please clarify this point?
In my opinion, if there'd been a ghost watching TV, your dog wouldn't have stayed around keeping them company.

How long have your family live in this house? Has anyone else experienced something, specially around Halloween?
Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-01-05)
Creepy. Did you experience anymore activities besides from the voice you've heard?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: