You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: White Entity With Black Smile

Real Ghost Stories

White Entity With Black Smile

 

Me and my family moved into a house about a year ago. But the last couple months something has been off.

Recently I saw a white entity about 4'10 with black eyes and a long thin black smile. It appears with whitish brown horns on its head, or sometimes long ears, but never both at the same time.

It seems to manifest in our wood stove room but travels throughout the house and often makes people feel faint, or like they are being controlled.

A couple of days ago I went to fetch my hairbrush from the bathroom and while doing so I saw it out of the corner of my eye, then I heard (I am not to sure what it was even to this day) but a mixture of a hiss/whisper. That same day my little sister told my family she was having dreams about something bad that lives in our house and was too upset to say anything else.

I am the only person spiritual in my house hold but just with Reiki and some natural healing medication and that's about it. I have studied different religions including demonology and witchcraft but haven't dabbled in it at all as I just like learning about it and that's it. But our house is located around some spiritual healers and have been told about some people who have dabbled in black magic as well.

I and my family would just like to have an idea of what this spirit/entity is and hear other people's opinions on what we can do about it and if it is dangerous or not and if so, how can it be removed or what can we do to help it move on.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Breroh, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-09-11)
I hope someone has advice that can help. 😨 I personally would just want to leave if at all possible. I've saged before and was told to be stern and tell that entity it has to leave because it is your house now. I've also had a paranormal investigator at my home before and was fascinated at what was found. I believe there is a directory here to find one. Sending healing prayers your way. ❤
Spiritualpeace (2 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-07-29)
It sounds like a lower tier demon to me. Feeding off of fear. Try to get some holy water and white rubbed sage to purify and cleanse the house. It is feeding on y'alls fear.
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-07-22)
Hi, Breroh

From what I understood of your story, you are not the only one that has seen this entity, is that correct? You say that it often makes people faint, or like they are being controlled, how exactly are they being controlled? Can you give some examples? Your house is located around spiritual healers who have dabbled in black magic? Can you explain that as well? Giving some details would really be helpful in trying to help you understand what's in your house.

Thanks!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: