You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: White Eye Entity

Real Ghost Stories

White Eye Entity

 

It's crazy just think about the whole experience. In 2017, I was in the bathroom soaking up in a nice spiritual bath I found that is suppose to clean my aura. I got a pound of baking soda, sea salt, and sprinkle some basil into my water.

I live in my grandparents house and I would experience a lot of activities. But I caught something on my cell phone photo while I was soaking. I felt like something was in the bathroom with me. I would hear distinction voices talking in the house a lot along with shadows and knocking. While I was in the tub soaking... I was already feeling uneasy so I took a picture by my legs were I felt most uneasy. Something came out in my picture. It looks like a snake mouth with white eyes a nose and it's mouth to the left of my picture as of it was leaving me. I saved it.

Things like jars and different objects would fly or break clean in half out my hands. At night I would hear knocking on the wall of my room by my papa's side of the bed every time I would sleep on his side. I opened the drawers and look to see where it was coming from. I had no explanation. I would see shadows moving along the walls and I start to think I was crazy and I grew very very depressed and weary of negative feelings that was not my own... Thought of suicide, death, evil things that didn't belong to me as if I was possessed. I moved out but it maybe followed me.

I recently lost my father as well and I was there when he took his last breath. When he did I saw purple light move from out of him floating on his head. I see them a lot they turned yellow, pink and white, blue but mostly I see purple lights and white sparkles a lot as if they were stars shining.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Louisiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jaiseeta31, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

GreenWitchx3 (1 stories) (9 posts)
+6
4 years ago (2019-11-16)
I would recommend a good cleansing or smudging. I practice earth witchcraft and I'd be happy to help you if you do decide to do so and need any guidance.

Also, I've read countless stories over the years where people have gotten something on camera and I've only seen one person actually post the photo.
I'm genuinly courious as to why?-does the site not permit photos added to the story anymore? Is it something with the site or just nobody decides to post what they've caught on camera? I mean no disrespect, genuinly asking.

Blessed be. ❤
Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2019-11-07)
WOW! 😳 I can't imagine seeing something like the picture you took on your cell phone. Maybe we will all get a chance to see it some day. I'm so sorry for the passing of your father. That's fascinating how you see colors like that. I've had crying spells and very dark negative thoughts when I lived in a haunted house too. It didn't get better until I moved away. I still have "happenings" but they aren't as intense as before. Do you still live there? It sounds like the house needs a good cleansing. I've used sage before telling entities this is not their house and they have to leave! I just talk like I can see them. There are other ways for cleansing the home as well. I also pray a lot and ask for protection. ❤ God bless you, I'm praying for your safety as I write. Thank you for sharing your story.
RSAChick (115 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2019-11-05)
Hi Jaiseeta, sorry for the loss of your father. The purple light experience during your father's passing is fascinating. Is it his spirit that was leaving his body? Or something to do with his aura?

You mention you see the lights a lot. Is that around people or anywhere?

Like the others that have commented I would also like to see the photo.
You can upload it to one of these image hosting sites and post the link to the photo here in the comments of your story: https://makeawebsitehub.com/free-photo-hosting/.

Alternatively you can send the image to the moderators of the site to add to your story, but I know they are busy and it might take some time.

You seem to be open to cleansing. Perhaps you should look into cleansing your home and shielding yourself further.

Hope to hear from you soon!
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2019-11-05)
Lealeigh, yes I agree. As long as the picture is in good taste and in proper decorum, then I would request to see it. If it is anything like her description, then it should be very interesting, indeed!
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2019-11-05)
silverthane,

I wanted to suggest the same thing. I know the picture was taken in a bathtub but if it just a picture of someone's ankles and feet then it should be okay...
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2019-11-05)
I do not suppose it is possible for you to upload the picture into the comment section of this narrative. I really would like to see it.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2019-11-02)
Hi Jaiseeta31,

I am confused about something in your narrative.

You said that you lived in your Grandparent's house. Were they still living in the home while you were there or did you inherit their house?

Did the bathtub incident in 2017 happen while you were living there or did this happen somewhere else.

I am sorry for the loss of your father.

- Maria ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: