You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: A Horrible Year In Haunted House

Real Ghost Stories

A Horrible Year In Haunted House

 

I have been reading the stories on this site from 3-4 years but never got the courage to write about my experience. But today I'm trying to elaborate it. I would like to apologise beforehand if somewhere I go wrong.

This ordeal began when my 10th started. We lived in rental house so we need to shift from that place to other one. My parents were searching for it, so there was 1 house which my mom was just attracted to, so my dad agreed to it and we shifted to that place. So during our stay in the initial days I have habit of studying loudly means kind of reciting and I used to feel that there was someone behind me reciting it. My mom said that may be it's because it's a new house. So I believed that may be it was possible.

I would like to throw light on the house structure; it was triangular in shape there were two rooms which were adjacent and a hall was in front of it and there was some space between hall and those two rooms. We put our fridge over there then in that third room, there used to be something which would move from that room to the space where my refrigerator was as in the hall. We kept the small temple so it was like a limit to that entity and whenever I studied in that room it had very depressing atmosphere and during my midterms I became very ill due to this and even my parents also suffered. My dad suffered from financial losses but they never believed that this was due to paranormal activity.

All these things continued happening, but one day I had a dream in which I was given an indication or someone was just telling me that when the small temple in Hall gets displaced one of my family members would die and in that place I saw one lady from backside her ears were burnt, she wore white saree and her hairs were long. It kind of terrified me and when I woke up I told that to my mom but mom was never convinced as she said that maybe I'm watching too many horror movies, but the irony of situation is that the day I entered in that house I stopped watching such stuffs. I still don't know why.

When I told about that dream to my mom, my dad was on his business tour so when he came back there was a specific incident that made my dad believe that there was something. When I was studying in Hall and parents were in other room my dad felt a shadow like structure moving from Mom's face. He was terrified so we decided to move from that place. We were searching for a new house but we didn't get one, but one day our house owner came to us very angry and said that we have to vacant house in 5-6 days and in that time I was having my board exams. We tried hard and finally we got one and at that time we thought of shifting day after tomorrow as I was having my exam next day.

But when my dad came he felt very uneven he was that much restless that we shifted on that night only and next day when my dad went to give the keys to owner he gets to know that the owner died in the morning and that was a shock to us as we remembered the dream if we wouldn't have moved from that place at right time what would have happened with my family.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Missmalhotra-2612, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Missmalhotra-2612 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-01-05)
Hi sant22 I'm fine now but I m really sorry I won't be able to provide you with information of house because people still live there and I don't want to infringe their privacy
Missmalhotra-2612 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-01-05)
Hey silverthane61 actually I m really unaware that whether the house was cursed or not but people residing nearby said that the place we lived on was having a triangular cut which is considered to be not good place for living as it might have some evil forces (sorry I m not good at describing places)
Missmalhotra-2612 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-01-05)
Hey [at] lealeigh sorry for replying late as I was busy in my exams actually after shifting from that place I never tried to look back as it was horrifying experience for me but I get to know about few instances that people still living there are suffering from health problems and various other problems
sant22 (14 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2019-11-19)
Thanks for sharing your story with us Ms Malhotra. I would be interested to know about the area which you stayed? Which part of India is it?

How are you now? I am happy for you that you moved out in right time. I do get some dreams but I don't know what they mean.

Keep sharing your stories Thanks in advance
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2019-11-18)
I do not get too may chances to read about what I consider to be cursed locations. Not only did your house seem to be cursed but it also caused bad dreams and sickness. I am happy that you were able to move from that place.
Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2019-11-14)
Hi Missmalhotra-2612,

The dream that you had about the woman seems terrifying. The way that you describe her ears being burnt is very unsettling to me.

It is good that your family found another place to live. I'm sorry that things were so bad for you there. That is strange that the landlord of your house died so suddenly. I'm guessing that you never did find out why he wanted your family to leave.

Thank you for sharing your experience, Maria ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: