You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Shadow Visitors

Real Ghost Stories

The Shadow Visitors

 

I'm back and 'THEY' are back! I'm writing of my recent experiences because I don't understand why they are back. The paranormal activity that has been going on in my home is not really frightening per say, but a little unnerving I guess. Only because I have had many different experiences, from psychic phenomena to ghostly talking or crying to physical manifestations and I don't know what 'THEY' want from me.

This has been going on for a couple of months, maybe a little longer, but I haven't submitted my experiences on here because I would try to write it off as something logical. That's just how I am. Besides, it started off as little things here and there and now it's getting more frequent, stronger and stranger!

So, here we go! A couple of months back I was sick with a bad cold and I started hearing little children playing. Yes, I do have children, but this was at night when everyone else was asleep but me of course.

Then, the next weird thing that started happening immediatly after this was the short little 'flicks' of shadow people, so I think, out of my peripheral vision. They were low to the ground and very quick in movement, the tell-tale definition of a true 'Shadow Person'. "Little children playing", "Low to the ground, little flicks of darkness". Hmmmmm...

The next thing I experienced was more on either the telepathic perspective or psychic (which I do not consider myself psychic by any means), or both. I was having visions of something happening, something very silly or small I would say, and it would happen when I was awake. Then, after those incidences, I dreamt of my Mother-In-Laws living room being all nice and cleaned up, not cluttered (you see she is somewhat of a collector you could say). I dreamt that we were all sitting in this cleaned up, non-cluttered, pack rat of a living room enjoying time with each other.

That same morning my husband went to work out and then went to his Mother's house to unclutter the foyer so he could open the french doors to the living room so he could clean it up and we could visit with his Mother at her home and be comfortable. I had no idea he was doing this that day, or any day for that matter. I was surprised that this was what he had planned for the day at his Mother's since I had that dream.

I told him after the fact about my dream and asked him if he was thinking about doing that as he was walking out of the bedroom to leave the house while I was still sleeping. What I am getting at, and I am really trying to explain this the best I can so I hope you do understand, is that I KNOW that I dreamt this during the morning hours in the midst of him leaving because I am a light sleeper and he woke me up coming in and out of the bedroom. However, I did not wake up at the time he walked out of the bedroom to leave the house.

What I am wondering is if there was some telepathic connection between us since we are so close. We are not just Husband and Wife but very Best Friends. What do you think? I would consider it to be a telepathic connection rather than something psychic.

The next thing is that I was in the backyard smoking a cigarette, late at night. I was by myself, sitting in one of my white plastic, backyard furniture chairs with my feet propped up on another white plastic chair. So I am sitting their enjoying my cigarette with my Pomeranian pup in my lap and I noticed this orb go across the back of the chair that my feet were propped up on. Now, no one else was up in the house, the house was dark as well as the backyard were I was at. However, me trying to debunk a situation like that, I go ahead and look all over to see if it was a reflection of something. No luck with that, there was nothing logical or normal about it. So I lean back in my chair, continue to do what I was doing and another one goes by on the chair in the same manner. Then a third time. That was the last of it. By the way, these orbs, were not completely round and they were slow moving, from left to right they would move. Oh yea, and they were all BLUE! I have been hearing about experiences with 'BLUE ORBS' from my two good friends on this site. Hmmmmm... Is there a connection?

Last, but certainly not least, my husband woke up early the other morning and instead of waking me up by turning on the tv in the bedroom, he got his pillow and a blanket and went into the living room. He said that while he was out there he saw a 'Shadow Person', very dense, by our fire place which would be to the right of our tv. He said it just stood there for a few minutes staring, no eyes that I am aware of, but you know how you can feel that certain stare whether you see someone or some 'things' face or not? He then proceeded to tell me that it turned towards the tv and disappeared right into the side of it. Our tv is one of those big, wide, tall ones that stand the height of a 5'6" person. So he just turned and walked right into to it. BLAHHH... FREAKY!

The other night I heard a woman talking and then a weeping sound in the distant. Again, this is while everyone is asleep! What is going on? I thought I was mainly rid of this beings, but now they are back and I don't know why or what they want. Why are they back all of a sudden?! I mean I still have paranormal things happen here and there but not as often and not as aggressive. It seems to be getting stronger and more persistent.

I have a pretty tight connection with two people on this site and I'm wondering if this has anything to do with it. No blame at all, just wondering if their paranormal 'happenings' are coming to me. I know I have had these things happen to me in the past but why has it come back so suddenly?! Very strange.

And to my fellow stooges (he, he, he), I hope that me saying that it is a possibility that your paranormal activity might be coming to me, is not offensive because I am definitely not laying blame, I'm just curious about all of this. You know just an idea so to speak! :)

SHELBY

Other hauntings by mustang

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mustang, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-22)
Hi Sapper. Thanks for reading my story. I can see how when I said, "I'm back and they are back" can be confusing. Sorry about that. What I meant by, "I'm back and they are back", was that I was back with another story of paranormal activity that had just recently happened. You see my other stories on here are mostly from years passed. Even though I still experienced paranormal activity, I thought that for the most part it was a thing of the past and I didn't have to really worry about it anymore. I don't know if you have read any of my other stories, mainly the very first one which is VERY long I might add, but I had some pretty scary things happen to me. I agree with a lot of what you had said. I never really got a demonic or evil human feeling from the "Shadow Man" as a matter of fact one night when he showed up (this was when I was about twenty or twenty-one years old), I awoke with him standing at the end of my bed. This was the closest he had gotten to me. At first I thought it was my husband and I asked, "What are you doing?" because he was just standing at the foot of the bed staring at me. But there was no response. I was thinking to myself, "Whatever", so I laid back down and I realized that my husband was laying next to me. I looked at the foot of the bed and, "he", was still there. So I sat up and started to say something and it very quickly darted for the door in an almost fast gliding movement and it disappeared right before it reached the door to my bedroom. I didn't feel afraid and I don't know what possessed me to do this, but I jumped out of the bed after "him", but I didn't find anything or anybody that would explain anything. After that night, when I confronted "him", he never returned in that "shadow man" form again. He always came at around 2:30-2:45 in the morning. I have no idea who or what "he" is. The "shadow man" that my husband saw that night may have been "him" but I don't know because I wasn't there when he appeared. My husband has, in the past, had an experience with a "shadow man" but from what he described to me this "shadow man" he encountered had a different style hat. As I've gotten older and had a lot more experiences, I've come to realize that the strongest activity is usually when I am sick, hurt, or having tough times (emotionally) in my life. I do have paranormal experiences other than during the difficult times but they are just not anywhere near as strong. There is always a possibility that my husband said something about cleaning up his mom's cluttered house so we can come over there and visit and have somewhere to sit but I'm a pretty good listener when someone tells me something and after I told my husband about what happened, I'm sure he would have said, "Well I told you that I had wanted to clean up my mom's house for her" but he never did. Besides, let's just say that what you say could have happened. That he had told me and I didn't remember him telling me about it. Could it be only coincidental that I had the "dream" of him going on THAT particular morning and cleaning up THAT particular room? Truthfully though, he never did tell me before of any plans on cleaning up the front room of his mother's house. As for the "blue orbs", this was my first experience with orbs in general besides catching many of them in pictures I've taken. I usually never put much into orbs anyway but these ones that night were very odd and out of nowhere. Plus, this happened in the midst of all of the other paranormal activity. My fifteen year old daughter has mentioned hearing a woman also and this was before I told her anything about what I had been hearing. It's been several months now since my last experience. I know that this is my home and "they" are guests and that they have to respect that or leave. I really never felt threatened by the "shadow man" but there have been a few occasions that I felt violated in a way like when that big black mass tried to pick me up as I slept and the one that crawled in bed with me. It would probably help if you read, "Shadows in My Life", then you will see what I'm talking about. Thanks again for reading my story and giving me your insight on things.

SHELBY 😊
Sapper (7 stories) (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-30)
Your opening statement began with and I quote "I'm back and 'THEY' are back!" I have not been here long enough to understand if this is in refrence to you moving into a new home are just in refrence to a past story. But let me begin,I'm not trying to ofened you are anything anywhere near those lines so correct me if I'm off track, I will not mind. The conection and dreams came be summed up quickly, "Like minds tend to think alike". He may have made refrence to cleaning at some point and it just fell upon def ears and just went into memory and in a way you were just reminding yourself. The orbs I'm not really sure on all of that being I've never experienced one. But to my knowledge it is a concentration of energy, be it negative or positive. As for seeing shadow people I have some experince with this, but its never been a positive feeling. I would have to think in a way they are demons or just humas that led bad lives full of hate, greed and violence towards others. The guilty hide there face, inoccent have no reason too. But even the guilty will show themselves given the right amount of energy so what you can see is not always "good" either. They are back because you give them the strengh to be back if you want them gone take away their strengh, weaken the enemy then destroy them. Find what changes have happened more than likely it is from a negative energy sorce. I'm not saying to be all happy, cheerful and watching barney all day skipping around without a care in the world. But it is your house not their's and you can control what is in it. They are guest's in your house and you and your husband can tell them to leave when you want them to. Do not go at it "half cocked" and unsure, go with confidence, faith and understanding of the situation and believe what you say and then stand firmly behind your desicion and use each other for strengh.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-17)
Hello again, Shelby.
You know what I am wondering, when there seems to be more than one believer in one place, and they share what they believe in, that belief seems to grow in stature.
Thinking back to when the occurrences seemed to begin within my home, only my daughter saw, heard or felt things. I would have a sinking suspicion type of feel, but nothing to really pinpoint and thought it all to be a nervous Mama.
Then when my son started to show the same signs, it appeared that things started picking up. We would have both children coming into our room to wake us at night.
What I am wondering is, the children and I have been called a trinity beacon (though some say my husband is the "draw"), but with everyone in the house seeing or sensing something, is THAT the actual magnet? And not just simply ONE of us?
Perhaps in the unity of trying to find all of the answers, some of which we all know we may never have answers to, we have created a type of "believers circle" and some of the things that were not previously experienced (which may or may not have been present before) become noticeable.
I say it that way as I never "saw" anything until the investigators that came into our home. I had only felt and heard some things. Perhaps the instances are more profound because I had only HEARD of such things before. I was not in disbelief, as I had studied for years about these types of instances, just as you have, but was somehow in a blocked state. Kind of like I was still saying to myself that this could not be happening, even though I knew it could be.
I do not know. I have been thinking this story through for quite a while, probably since the moment I excitedly realized that it had made it to this sight and there are so many different thoughts as to why the connection may have been made.
For some reason we are here. At this exact place and time, and yes, in the EMOTIONS of the space we are in. Maybe this is one of the life path lessons that the Great Spirit thinks we need to learn. Maybe that is why the answers do not sound right, why the emotions seem to rage at times, and why the shared kinsman-ship is so strong. Maybe we were meant to be mentors to each other, and in that share what it is that we are all about.
The paranormal may be the thing that drew us together, but the love of truth keeps us here seeking knowledge and insight.
Peace to you, my friend.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-13)
Hey Shelby. I am so relieved we have everything cleared up. As far as the close connection between the three of us goes the feeling is mutual, otherwise I wouldn't feel so bad when I Think I've hurt yours or WB's feelings. You two are not just names on a computer screen -you're my FRIENDS. I cherish all my friends.

And yes I talk about you two with the wife and when I go online she'll tell me to say hi to the girls.

Just for the record it's not our fault that us men have a hard time remembering things-after all we have you ladies to do our thinking for us πŸ˜†.
Take care my friends and God bless you both.

FRAWIN ❀ ❀
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-13)
HEY SHAGGY and VELMA~
I was not offended by your comment/s at all. You both are very correct by saying that it is difficult to understand someone's EXACT words when they are communicating through the internet. You cannot see ones facial expressions nor hear the tone in their words. I totally understand. I was not offended, but you are both correct in the fact that I did take some of what you had said the wrong way, but just a little. 😊 I thank you both SO MUCH for explaining exactly what you meant. Even though I have never met either of you, in person, I feel a very strong connection to the both of you. Why? Some people might ask. I don't really know, except for the fact that you two are WONDERFUL people and I wish we lived near each other so we could hang out and chat about our favorite subject. Unfortunately though we don't even live in the same state.

SHAGGY~ Thank you for the (email) floral delivery. That was SO SWEET!

VELMA~ I too, talk about you and FRAWIN to my husband. I also told him our 'NICKNAMES'.
Although I call you "Buffy" instead of "Velma" and "FRAWIN" instead of "Shaggy" to him because before the whole 'SCOOBY GANG' thing started those were the names I called you when I would talk about you two. I didn't want to confuse him too much because I used to call you "whitebuffalo" and well, I still called "FRAWIN", "FRAWIN"! You know men, they can't remember things like that!
πŸ˜†
NO OFFENSE FRAWIN OR ANY OTHER MALE READING THIS! =)(He, He, He)
😜
I love you guys much and I will speak with you soon!
SHELBY AKA DAPHNE <3 :)
haleybug (10 stories) (89 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-13)
Hi Shelby 😁
The part on the connection I can partialy help with, I have the same thing with a friend of mine, and it is most likely that he is you soulmate, that is the only explaintion I can give for a connection like that.
❀ haleybug
Joie (1 stories) (39 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-13)
Great story! Sounds like a handfull, though! Hopefully things will be back to normal soon! What does your husband thing about all of this, btw?
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-13)
I am sorry if my words came across wrong, Shelby. In NO WAY was I offended by the Stooges reference, I merely forgot to add the laughing emoticon. I like the affectionate names that have been tagged. I really do. In fact, around the house I have said, let me go check in with the rest of the Stooges (Or Musketeers, or Shaggy's gang- not sure why I named it Shaggy's gang). I did not mean to offend you by any of my remarks, I was just trying to sort through the question on my own as it is a thought provoking one and one I had not previously thought on. I am honestly very sorry if the words hurt you, or if they were read in a different tone in which I intended to put them across.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-12)
Hi Shelby. I think that I need to clarify a few of my statements. I did not mean to imply that you didn't know anything about ghost or that we educated you on them. I should have used ONE instead of YOU. As one becomes more educated they become more open minded, thus they are able to experience more. You are a highly intelligent person and I have learned from you(as well as others here).
As far as the "product of your enviroment" statement, what I meant was it is easier for one to experience things if they are surrounded by like thinking people.
If my statements offened you in any way, I am sorry. It is so hard to put ideas into words and make them come out right without facial features, voice tones or visual aids for the receipent to go by. Again I apologise for any cross communication.

FRAWIN ❀ 😊
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-12)
Hello Bellissima. You must have me mistaken with another persons story on this site because my husband is FAR from skeptical. He has had his own experiences in the past years before we got together. As far as anything stressful, no big changes nor anything negative going on in our house. There hasn't been anything of the sort. Thanks for your comment but luckily I have a family that isn't freaked about these things and we talk about it(my husband, my daughter and I). Thanks for your comment.

SHELBY ❀ 😊
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-12)
Hello Shelby. Speaking for myself, I was in no way offended by the stooge remark(I knew it was made in jest) nor did I think you were blaming us for your new experiences. I think what you asked was a legitmate question. Is it possible that we have formed some kind of "tele-link" by our internet friendship? Of course it's possible. If it wasn't possible, then none of this is possible. If we throw every new idea out because it seems improbable, then we would also have to cast out ghost,mediums,angels,demons,and all the rest that make up the Unseen Realms.
Again I say, I wasn't offended and I wish to thank you for giving me something new to jog my thinking. Take care my friend and God bless you.

FRAWIN 😊 ❀ 😊
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-12)
Hi Tonith. I have been dealing with the paranormal for so long as well. I have been reading about the paranormal for so long that I do not get weirded out. I also would like to agree with you when you stated that reading these stories or even stories on this site would not have anything to do with these paranormal things becoming more frequent. Like I had said in my other comments/responses on this matter, it was only a suggestion or a thought that it could possibly be something more. That's all! Thanks for you comment.

SHELBY ❀ 😊
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-12)
Kim~
I agree with what you had said, and appreciate your simple explaination of what may be happening. Although, I have and always will be aware to the paranormal occurrences that have and still DO happen around me and my family. However, I still agree with you the most. It was a very simple statement. Thank you!

SHELBY ❀ 😊
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-12)
FRAWIN~
Hello! In response to your comment. I believe that more than likely it is a great possibility that the statement I made about the connections with the paranormal with us may or may not be connected. It was only a thought. I also agree with Martin to an extent. Speaking of the paranormal experiences on this site may or may not induce paranormal activity but it also could depend on who you are connected with. That's my opinion. As for me being more educated on 'Ghosts' and other entities/beings/poltergeists, etc. I may not be a professional but I know VERY much on them and I am an extremely open-minded person. Also, as for skeptical friends?! I do not have any! So I am not surrounded by skeptical people. I am a leader not a follower and I believe in what I believe and have my own mind so that would not be the case at all with me.

SHELBY

❀ 😊
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-12)
Hey BUFFY AKA VELMA! First of all. I'm not the one who mentioned the "Three Stooges", I just went along with it because I think that the "The Three Stooges" are funny. Then before that, it was other members calling us the "Three Musketeers". So that was cool too! However, I must say that we must stick with the "SCOOBY GANG"! I guess I should not have said, "My fellow stooges"! It's just all in silly fun. 😊
As for me saying, "Is it possible that some of the paranormal things happening to me have anything to do with you, FRAWIN or this site..." I certainly hope that I was not portrayed as laying any kind of blame, because I DEFINITELY was not! You know from my passed stories/experiences that I have had very scary and unexplainable occurrences in my life since I was very young, before ever even coming across this site. I was only curious about the 'blue orbs' that had been mentioned by you and FRAWIN recently. I was curious as to why, who, and what this was about. That's all.

Yes, my husband and I are very closely connected in spirit and mind. I most definitely believe that we have a telepathic connection. The one telepathic incident that I mentioned in this story was not the only time my husband and I had these telepathic connections. This was just the oddest one.

I understand what you are saying about reading other people's stories on here and somehow possibly seeing our own experiences more clearly. But, what I have to say about that is this. I have been reading, watching shows(on supposed true paranormal stories), studying on the paranormal for several years on top of my own experiences. So I really do not think that it has necessarily opened my senses up to what I may have been ignoring because it may not be spoken of a lot in our home but it IS spoken about. It's just for some reason, new things are happening and I am not sure why. I am not freaked out by any means by these things because I don't feel anything menacing or evil about them. And, like you, I don't jump to check out every little sound because it doesn't bother me. I have gotten used to it over the years.
As for having doors open and close right in front of you, I don't know if I could deal with that!

Also, when you made the statement about "borrowing someone else's ghost", I really didn't think of it that way persay. I know that people can bring an 'entity" into someone's home but who knows whether or not it could happen through telepathic connection with someone over the net or not! I was not trying to offend you, FRAWIN or Martin for that matter, for my simple and possibly silly thoughts of my suggestion on the matter at hand.

SHELBY ❀ 😊
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-12)
Hello everyone! I've been a little scarce on this site because I was sick with some kind of stomach bug and then my son got sick with the same thing and I got behind on everyday things on top of taking care of four kids and a husband. I have just been out of sorts lately for different reasons and really haven't had the time to read others stories on here. My mind has felt kind of jumbled with personal things and haven't had the mind set to give my all into reading stories or commenting on them. I think we'll call it "MENTALPAUSE"!

πŸ˜†
Martin~It has been strange that since I've been on this site that things started happening at a very slow pace and then has gotten stronger but nothing bad has happened, just a little odd and unnerving things that's all. I know some people have said the same thing about this site. It could be coincidental, it could be that we or some are easily influenced into noticing things more than usual by reading other members stories and their experiences or just freaked out by some of the stories and imagining things that are not really happening. The mind is a powerful thing! Who really knows. I hope you didn't take it in the wrong way, that I was blaming this site for the paranormal things that have been happening to me. AND, from what I am gathering in your post is that my statement on the matter would scare people off of this site. That IS NOT and WAS NOT my intentions at all! So, for the record, all who reads the stories on this site, there IS NOTHING to be afraid of at all by being on this site and reading the srories. Sorry if I caused any kind of problem with you Martin by making that statement. It was only a thought. 😊

SHELBY ❀
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-12)
Hi mustang. I seem to remember that your hubby used to be quite skeptical about these things, am I right? I guess there are enough things happening at your house to make him re-think his point of view. Have there been any big changes around your house or extra stresses happening? I ask because that could be why the action has increased around you. It is odd, isn't it? Who can know, it is called the unexplained after all! I've heard about blue orbs but I don't think (I'm not sure on this) it's all that common. Keep us updated on future experiences and whether things calm down or not. Thanks for sharing your experiences, I always enjoy reading your stories.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-11)
I think we can get a bit weirded out reading these stories but I don't think it has anything to do with the paranormal becoming more frequent. Sometimes when hubby is working graveyard shift and I'm in here reading this stuff I have to say ok that's enough of this it's just me and the cats here tonight. To me that is a compliment because I do tend to be a bit jaded when it comes to ghost stories being that I have read tons of them so to get the willies is unusual for me.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-11)
OOOOkay, Now I can sit down and read your story.
Say Shel? Why do you have to go and call us Stooges? Oh, yeah, I remember.
Yeah, I would have to agree with FRAWIN on this one (I posted my first comment before reading your story, but something told me to start in there, and work my way out this morning when I posted that. Sorry if I confused you at all, I have just been waiting for this posting and could no longer wait πŸ˜‰).
I Do think you have a teleconnection with the Hubby, it just makes sense. You have wonderful children together, you struggle through every day things together, you argue about bills together, play together, love together and take care of each other. Part of taking care of someone is to know what they need and making it happen. How would you KNOW what they needed unless you were CONNECTED?
How many times have you heard someone say something to the effect of "How did you know what I was going to say?" and KNOW that they were asking in genuine want of knowing that answer? How many times do you or your husband finish each others sentences? How often does he come home from work and you have made exactly what he was craving for supper without his asking you to? Those are all examples of a teleconnection. Not all, just some.
Even though you become close to a person, sometimes you will "click" but that teleconnection is just not there. That is not to say that you would not give this person the world if you could, just that the "extra plane" is non-existent in that particular relationship. You do not love them, or enjoy their company any less, you just connect in different ways. It's kind of like having four children. You love them all, equally as much, just differently at times.
As far as "borrowing" other peoples ghosts, I am not sure that could happen unless the person walked into your home with the ghostie on their person. I have never heard of them traveling through a phone connection or the like, but I could be wrong.
My last comment fills in the rest, I guess. I hope I answered the right questions, now that I have read this. πŸ˜† Have you got suitable answers yet?
Thank you.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-11)
Hello Shelby. While I basically agree with what has been said, I think they have missed the point on what you were asking. If I'm reading you right what you were asking is because me, you and Buffy have a pretty tight connection on here and what you saw closely resembled things that happened to Buffy and I that we have talked about, could there be a paranormal reason behind it. Are we sharing our spooks with you or if we had not become as "tight" as we are would these things not have happened to you? The anwer to both is no. I will agree with with Martin that just reading ghost stories won't induce paranormal events. I do think that the more educated you become on the subject of "ghost",the more open-minded you become and it is easier to experience the paranormal when you are more aware of the possibilites. I also believe that you are a product of your enviroment-if you surround yourself with skeptical friends you are more likely to be skeptical and vice versa. I guess what I'm saying is that Buffy and I aren't directly responsible for your sightings but we may have had an indirect influence in opening you up to the new experiences... Or maybe our spooks decided to take a vacation and head to Florida πŸ˜†.
The incident with your husband I feel is a psychic link because you are so close, as mates and best friends. My wife and I are the same way, we've only been together for right at seven years but it seems like we've been together for several lifetimes-who knows maybe we have!
Take Care and God Bless.

FRAWIN ❀ 😊
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-11)
I would agree with whitbuffalo. We can become more in tune to occurances around us when become more aware, The human brain has an uncanny ability to accept or not accept occurances. When you are discussing and visiting with others regarding paranormal activities, it makes us more aware.

I am not sure I would consider that they 'want' something from you. It may just be the energy still present causing the manifesations and occurances. If the occurances continue or change, then consider the meanings.

God Bless!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-11)
You know what I think? I think while we are reading through other peoples experiences, we seem to see our own more clearly. Sure, we hear, see and smell these things on a daily basis in our homes, but they almost become common place. That is NOT to say that we go about our business as if the ghosts in our home are another member of our family, and simply ignore the fact that they are physically impaired. It is just that we go about our lives with other thoughts in mind and ignore the "extra" things going on around us.
That does sound a bit hokey, but I have noticed that the sound of the cat jumping from the counter to our floor no longer has me walking into the kitchen to find our unseen visitor. When the telly flips on in the middle of the night, I tend to roll over, and grab the remote to turn it off without a second thought (that is unless I open my eyes first and see something standing in the doorway).
However, the opening of the bathroom door while I am getting ready for bed, and the closing of the closet while I am still inside it does tend to have me looking around.
Thank you.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
16 years ago (2008-02-11)
mustang, it's not the first time I read that people experience more paranormal stuff after hanging out on this site for a while... I wonder what that means. But I have to tell you, nothing is happening on my side and I have read *all* stories on this site, and a lot more that were discarded... So for those that might be scared, you can relax, I'll be the 1st one to notice anything πŸ˜†

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: