You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Who Was In Our Living Room

Real Ghost Stories

Who Was In Our Living Room

 

When I was a kid I was raised in province basically I came from Isabela in Philippines, our town was not yet develop in city until now. I lived in place where a lot of houses were already built there's just some few buses around.

I remembered my very first Paranormal experience when I was a kid probably just a elementary student. One night when everybody is in deep sleep I'm immediately awake by a sound coming from our living room and also I'm kind of going pee at the same time. Crystal clear I heard my youngest 2 sibling and the voice of my mother, they're kind of talking to each other while watching TV as I also heard the sound of television. My room is actually beside our living room so if I will open my door I will immediately see our living room.

I was kind of excited to bond with them because it's my first time to see them awake that early in the morning, the time is actually 2am. While peeing in my anirola I decided to open my door to peek at them. Since my room is so small I can quickly reach the door. I was struck and shocked to what I witnessed; the light in our living room is already dead I just saw full darkness so it means that nobody is in the living room, that's when I realized that I heard something Paranormal.

I was surprisingly calm at the time after I opened the door and saw no one I just shut the door immediately and shrugged it off. I don't know why but when I grown up I'm the type of a person who is brave to enter dark street at the middle night especially if I'm craving something to eat or my sibling will command me to buy something late at night and also experience going to haunted places I just find myself calm. I'm also kind of interested in other world I found having contact in Paranormal is kind of cool.

I have some few Paranormal experiences I will share soon. Please bare with me if I'm not fluent in English it's kind of hard for me to translate in English since I'm not that fluent. Thank you for reading in advance

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ynah05, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-02-04)
Hello there Ynah05!

I understood your story pretty well! This site is about, after all, paranormal things.

Oddly, I had experienced a similar event too back when I was a kid at my parents house 🤔
Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-01-28)
Your English is very good and you expressed your encounter well. Did you ever ask your mother and siblings if they were in the living room watching TV at that time? This is so strange. Thank you for sharing your story. I'm glad you are not afraid, you are very brave. ❤
silverthane61 (4 stories) (344 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-01-17)
Please do not fret about your English - I understood perfectly what you were saying. As to your first paranormal incident, I want to say it was residual - if it weren't for the fact that it ended abruptly when you opened the door. Residuals will not do that, so it hints at intelligence. Otherwise, the only other possibility might be that you heard a neighbor's conversations. However, I do not know how close you lived to others at the reported time of your incident.
majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-01-16)
Hi Ynah05! Welcome to YGS. Your story is fine though with some grammatical concerns, but it is still comprehensible.

I have a few questions, if you don't mind.

1. How many rooms were there in your house? Were they close to each other?
-I am thinking that maybe, if your room and the room of your parents and siblings were beside each other, then you probably heard them talking when they're inside their room.

2. How many minutes did it take when you peed and opened the door to see if they're in the living room?
-again, my theory is that you probably heard them, right, but while you're peeing, they turned off the tv and got inside their room.

I am not sure if the fact that you can walk through a dark street alone is good or bad. You see, there are some dangers. You might not see paranormal beings but you might encounter bad people.

Your safety is still more important than the thrill paranormal things can give you. 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: