You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Some Entity is Ruining our Relationship

Real Ghost Stories

Some Entity is Ruining our Relationship

 

My boyfriend and I have been together for little more than a year. We have had our ups and downs just like every other relationship. Sometimes we fight and we stay mad at each other for days, but that all stopped about two months ago. I don't remember ever being as happy as I was during those two months.

My boyfriend's parents had a beautiful relationship, and about three weeks ago his dad asked his mom for a divorce, it was a surprise to everyone. They weren't speaking to each other at all.

About two or three days after that, I'm laying with my boyfriend on his bed watching a movie. We turn the movie off and he gets up to paint, I decided to play a video game. Then I heard something weird like the stereo of a car coming from outside, it sounded like the person had a talk show on, but for some reason it caught my attention and I became very curious on what was being said on the stereo. I couldn't make it out, so I turned the volume of the game down, as I'm turning the volume down I heard a voice coming out of the speaker I had just turned the volume down for. The speaker was right next to my left ear. My boyfriend heard it too. I laughed and turned the volume of the surround sound off. Then I heard a very deep raspy voice say my boyfriend's name then mine. We both just looked at each other very puzzled, then the voice repeated the names in that same order two more times.

The next day my boyfriend and I started fighting over nothing and the fights usually happen around 8:30 at night which is when we heard the voice. Every day since then we have been fighting. We wake up the next morning like nothing has happened we're not mad and we can't explain to each other why we fought. The strangest thing happened, my boyfriend's parents are speaking to each other like nothing happened between them and me and my boyfriend are fighting. The arguments usually start in that room.

Four days ago I'm in my house and I'm getting ready to go to a job interview. I was home alone, my mom was at work. I was getting out of the shower when I heard someone calling me from downstairs, I thought my mom had gotten out early or she forgot something. I go downstairs and there wasn't anyone there. I decided to not pay it any mind.

I started ironing my shirt and I heard the bathroom door slam shut, I had closed the door when I left the bathroom so I can't find any explanation for it. I was ready to go and for some reason every time I walked towards the door, I remembered I had forgotten something I went back to get it, it happened a couple of times. It was as if I wasn't able to leave my house. My brother came from school, and that's when I felt free to leave. I don't know how to explain it but I felt trapped.

I have been looking for answers all over the internet and I can't find any explanation. I don't want my relationship to get ruined because of something neither one of us can control.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Suzy1013, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Jitow (362 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-03)
Sounds like buffalo shyotts. Just kidding. Anyone familiar with this site knows what works and what seems to work for a while sometimes.
A good Christian church would be the best place to start. If you have a relationship with God and can call upon his name at anytime, whatever it is will know that the jigg is up and that this girl has done her research. Instead of saying "go away" just say "God loves you" or "God has a special place for you", or "whoever is here, I would like to tell you about Jesus" and the last door slamming will be on its way out the front. I think the sage farmers are taking over this site. It is repeat business because it never last long. Really, just kidding about the sage. Call on the One that made you, they know who He is. You should too.
Suzy1013 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-15)
Thank you guys. His mom had their house cleansed so maybe, hopefully it will be better now. God bless you all.
Excaliburhope (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-14)
Get the heck out of there. Entities such as this use the emotional energy of arguments to gain more power. They also manipulate your lifeforce in order to get the greatest emotional response, in this case, anger. Fear can also be used to illicit energy for these entities. These types of entities get stronger over time and will destroy your relationship if you do not leave. Move or you will regret it.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-14)
Hello Suheily,
I would like to add a few things to the great suggestions you already received.
I would suggest that around the time the arguments seem to start (say eight, eight fifteen) light a lavender incense in the room both you and your boyfriend are in. Lavender has a calming effect, repels negative energies and it smells good.
If the arguments do not stop, you may want to have the house blessed, or smudge the home. Go with your belief system. If the crosses in the room help, add those too, if you have not already.

Can I give you something to think on?
In my experience, when relationships that we think are rock solid seem to be unravelling, (as in the case of your boyfriends parents) it seems like those relationships AROUND that one (friends, family, co-workers, people who KNOW of the almost perfection of that relationship) seem to get scrutinized. It seems as if people begin to look within their own relationships, (which they know to be IMperfect) and find it lacking in some area or another. Sometimes this is done subconsciencly, and sometimes people just out-n-out go through their entire relationship to FIND fault.
I am not trying to say that the two of you are trying to find a reason to dissolve your own relationship, what I am trying to say is that in seeing this beautiful relationship of his parents strained, maybe you subconsciencly are causing the arguments (both of you unknowingly). If that is the case, the lavender will help out with that too, as that is a negative energy.
I, in no way, am trying to belittle your experience and am in no way trying to "point blame", just merely trying to offer suggestions.
Thank you.
Joie (1 stories) (39 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-14)
Pray, bless the house, smudge the house with sage. Many different avenues are there for you, you just need to know where to look. Google is a wonderful thing! Sage is a good idea, though. But maybe it will help if you talk to your boy friend and just make sure there are no underlying problems. The stronger the two of you are, the better equiped you will be to face this thing! Good luck and God bless!
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-14)
Try placing a cross in each of the rooms in the house, especially the bedroom. You could also try the power of prayer, you and your boy friend. If this relationship is worth it and you truly care for each other, this step may be necessary to cement your relationship as well as letting 'it' know you care for each other and intend to stay together.

God Bless!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-14)
Hi.I agree with Frawin and Deathcipris. A cleaning should do yhe trick. I am a christian and I had my house bleesed. That worked nicley for now. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
deathcipris (2 stories) (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-13)
I agree with FRAWIN. Try cleansing the house and even if it turns out not to be an entity, it will definitely rid the house of any negative energy and hopefully bring you two closer together with a positive feeling.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-13)
Hello Suheily Gonzalez. If you feel that a presence is affecting your relationship, then I would suggest you have your house cleansed by whatever belief system you hold. This should cear up any negativity there. If it doesn't then the problem lies elsewhere. Take Care.

FRAWIN

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: