You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Demon That Followed Me

Real Ghost Stories

The Demon That Followed Me

 

A little background, I am from Pakistan and due to various encounters I am a firm believer of the paranormal though not really afraid of it.

This story is around 3 years old, I was 18 at that time, so I am pretty sure none of it is a figment of my imagination.

I was visiting my Cousin's house in the city of Gujrat. Their house was in a new part of the city which had very low population at that time. It was basically 3 houses in an entire street.

So during my visit, we had some talks of the paranormal and my cousins told me that they see often see their sister combing her hair in the other room even though she lives in an entirely different city for studies, they told me about their various experiences.

I tried to call out the "ghost", as I liked these type of adventures, asking it to show me some kind of signs but nothing happened until 3AM. All 3 of us were still awake talking and stuff until I saw a shadow outside the door through the gap at the bottom of the door.

I called to my cousin "Yo, Looks like your father is up and probably standing outside the door".

He looked at me and said that his father stays on the second floor. I opened the door and found no one though the room where they saw their sister multiple times was open.

I, trying to impress them, decided to sleep in that "haunted room" tonight. They kept the room closed mostly only used as a storage, I took my mattress and a pillow and laid down in that room.

During the entire night I kept hearing the sound of some kind of wrapper being crushed again and again, but finding nothing I just slept through it.

Then happened the dream. In my dream I saw my cousin, the one who lives in a different city, but the weird thing was, everything she did in my dream was completely ignorant of her normal personality.

When I woke up, I wad pretty sure I saw the ghost in my dream based on the drastic shift of habits. Though I still called out to nothing again for a sign and went back to my own home.

Now this is where I was attacked. The day I got home, things got weird. I kept hearing something scratching against wood during the night.

In the morning I woke up, parked my bike to get breakfast and my bike fell, it's a very heavy bike which fell exactly opposite the side of its weight which is impossible for even a child let alone air but I saw it fall from nothing.

The rest of the day, weird things kept happening, from my bike dying out as soon as I was in a quiet area to it starting without any faults as soon as a random person passed by it.

Random dogs following us, GPS losing functionality all of a sudden.

And it kept happening until we reached back home.

And the last straw? My bedroom door opened itself a few minutes after I asked "If you followed me from my cousin's house, give me a sign", It was not a creepy movie like opening but just enough to think that this was not air.

That's all from this experience, I have many many more personal encounters, which I might share at a different time.

Just to explain the title, My cousins had nicknamed the ghost as Demon sister.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Malik96, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Jcct (4 stories) (17 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-05-11)
Valkricry Tiger tia probably is telling that'' I guess the ghost started to like you, and are with you now.''
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
2 years ago (2022-05-10)
Tiger-Tia,
Please repost your comment in English. Thank you.
Tiger-Tia (1 stories) (8 posts)
-2
2 years ago (2022-05-09)
kya pata bhoot ko tum pasand agaye ho, aur wo tmhare saath ho ab 😜 Malik96
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-03-21)
Hi Malik96

That is fascinating especially since this ghost or whatever it is takes the form of your cousin, could be a doppelganger or not, it's hard to say.
Malik96 (1 stories) (2 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-03-20)
Hey lady-glow, Yes, It had only happened for one day, exactly the day I got back home from my cousins house, Not really sure if the activity stopped at their house because it was not a regular occurance rather a rare one.

As for the logical explanation, At first I was also of the view that its just random stuff but your vehicle breaking down 12 times, all when you are in an area with not a single person around and working again as soon as someone passes through the area?

The bike falling was also opposite to the weight of the bike, meaning it was leaning on the right side and fell on the left which is not possible because of its weight.

The noises are the only things which I believe could be from random stuff.

Though pretty sure it was not malicious, rather just teasing because I was the one calling it out during my stay.

Have not felt anything in my day since then but whenever I go to my cousins house, I get similar dreams with an alternate personality of his sister.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-03-20)
Welcome to YGS.

That's such a random collection of weird and annoying little events. Did all these happen for only one day? Did you ask your cousins if the activity at their place stopped during the time it was affecting you?

In my opinion, if a ghost was causing the disturbances, it didn't seem to have had malicious intentions, or, perhaps, some of the happenings could have a logical explanation.

I hope things have not escalated ever since.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: