You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Creepy Stuff

Real Ghost Stories

Creepy Stuff

 

This isn't my story, it's my sister's. Half sister. I apologize that I don't have any creepy ones like this of my own, but I can't help that. I think you'll find this entertaining anyways... My half sister lives in Gainsville. She has lived in both South Florida and North Florida throughout her life. She was a young adult around the time of this. Now she is 26.

The first story is when she was at her apartment and her friend's boyfriend came over. He asked where his girlfriend was and Jennifer (my sister) did not know. So they talked for a few until she heard a big bang. But she ignored it and continued talking. She then went back inside. She searched for the place the bang came from. She went in her room and saw something really weird. Her dresser was flat on the ground. Not only that, but all the drawers were perfectly positioned on the floor. Wouldn't the drawers have stayed INSIDE the dresser when it fell? Oh, and for the cherry on top, she didn't have carpeting or uneven floors. Pick at this one.

The 2nd story isn't as bad, and I am saving the creepiest one for last. This one involves my half brother and Jen. Courtney, my half brother, was pouring shots in shot glasses for all his friends while Jen talked to her Mom. Courtney poured one, put the drink on the counter and it shattered. He laughed it off and picked up another shot, filled it, and right when he placed it on the counter, it shattered. He was a little freaked out, picked up another shot glass, and even before the drink reached the shot glass, it shattered. 3 shot glasses in a row. Little weird, huh?

And the last and creepiest story of them all. There is nothing I can find to explain this. Jen and her guy friend were in a trailer out in the woods. Jen had a clock above her TV. She asked her guy friend to get her some water and popcorn or whatever. She looked at the clock and the hands started moving to random times. She stared at it, and the hands kept spinning around. She called her guy friend to come in the room and they were both really confused. It landed on 12. She got really scared and grabbed the clock and unplugged it, and took out all the batteries. It still changed times! She took the clock and threw it out in the woods. it's probably still there. Then her cat started pawing the air, like there was something there. He started chasing something. But there were no bugs or fluff or anything in the air. Then, she heard a creaking sound. She looked down the hall into her bedroom and saw her bed MOVING ACROSS THE FLOOR. She and her boyfriend ran out of the house, into the car, and drove to her Mom's house. She didn't go to the house for the rest of the night.

I can't answer any questions on these stories, because Jen doesn't live with me, and this is all she told me. But leave questions anyways, and I'll ask her to re-tell the story next time, and ask her the questions. Because the last time she told me this story I was about 7 or 8.

Other hauntings by pinkpantherclue

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pinkpantherclue, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

pinkpantherclue (5 stories) (24 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-10)
Yeah, like I said, this isn't my story. And if I was going to make up a story, I would say its my experience, and be as creative as I could. I've seen those paranormal shows and stuff, and I'm sure I could whip up a good story. But that is called lying. And this isn't a site for made up stories. So, I couldn't do that. Maybe if the purpose of the site was to WRITE stories that you made yourself, then that would be different.

She is 26 now (13 years from me, we have the same birthday) and lives in an apartment complex that she used to be the manager of. I'm not sure what she's doing now, but I know she doesn't live in the trailer anymore. I'm not sure exactly what happened after that, but I should probably be seeing her within the next couple of months for some reason, so I'll update everybody on the re-telling. Like I said, I haven't heard these stories for about 7 or 8 years.
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-03)
Trailers seem to draw mystery, paranormal to them. I have read and got many comments to other peoples, experiences with trailers. I have two such stories, "Haunted trailer in Michigan" and "Trailer and the baby cradle...". However not all trailer entities are there to scare you, as in the one above with the cradle, but rather to help you.
It just seems a lot of energy activity of entities, in them for some reason.
Sandy (3 stories) (48 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-03)
I was always told that your loved ones or whomever can try to communicate with us through electricity devices. In your sister's case it seemed as if there was some strong force to be able to move her bed. Does she still live there? If so I would do some research on the land, sometimes you might find a house that is haunted by someone dying there; but the land is so much older and it could be something from previous history. Good luck and God Bless ❤
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-03)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I think I will refrain from comment on this story.

I prefer to hear accounts in the first person.

God Bless!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-03)
You are right, you can not help that you do not have creepy experiences. Thank God that not all ghostly encounters are of the creepy nature. No need to apologize, if they were all scary, I do not think so many people would be interested in trying to have them explained.
If I were your brother, in the second story here, I think I would have said "*& [at] ! The shot glass!" and took a swig directly from the bottle. I would have needed SOMETHING to steady my nerves.
I do not think I would have been that quick in returning to the trailer in the woods. I would think that I would have had a mini vacation at the home of my Mom.
Thank you.
ParaTam (3 stories) (80 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-02)
pinkpantherclue -
Thanks for submitting these stories. I've had some paranormal experiences, but the bed moving across the floor definitely would have freaked me out. I don't know if I would have been thinking rational enough to try to get some evidence - grab a camera or an EMF detector or try to talk to the spirit.

It would be interesting to know if your sister has had any other paranormal experiences!

ParaTam
Shenny (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-01)
Dear pinkpantherclue,

That was one creepy scene. (the last one) Just imagine the bed moving. 😐
Please keep us posted.

Take care and Good Luck with you always.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-01)
Hello pinkpantherclue. Sure was some creepy stuff, thanks for sharing it with us. Not that you did a bad job telling it but I would love to hear the accounts from your sister and brother. They could put in details that you may have overlooked. No one can tell a story better that the one it happened to, it goes from hearsay to first hand experience. BTW if I had been your brother I believe that after that-I would go "on the wagon" 😆.Take care and I'm looking forward to your next story.

FRAWIN 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: