You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: The Skin Walker

Real Ghost Stories

The Skin Walker

 

The first experience. Aged 8.

At first it would only run up and down the hallway. It would peek just around my door way some nights and leave me frozen in fear. I was too stiff to call out for my mother. Eventually it became brazen off my fear and would kneel down in my doorway. There it would sit before its bones cracked out of place. The figure was nearly eight feet tall. Black skin shrouded over bones with nothing to cushion against the creaking ligaments. Wide far spread eyes glowed and ominous white. I still remember how it crawled to the side of my bed like some contorted crab. When I shut my eyes tightly it would be gone before I opened them once more and it was back at the doorway. They couldn't touch me when my eyes closed.

This could be passed off for a young child's playful mind if it was not for my parents attention brought to it... My mother and father told me when I was older that I only stopped complaining when a man began to stand in my hallway. My mother had saw him first. A soft figure in a red old cape and furred clothing with worn leathers. He was obvious native america and from the Alaskan tribes or North Canadian. When he begun to appear the haunting ended in that house. When we moved they surged at me violently and I experienced Skin Walkers and other beings regularly until I was thirteen. At fourteen an old woman, when I lived in Germany, told my aura was dark and that several demons had tried to follow me into her house. She had rosaries all over her home. Since then I've witnessed horrifying sounds, touches, scratching on my bedposts, and other teasing horrors. Nothing really makes them go away unless I go on certain medicines or try my best to ignore everything. I've got autoimmune disorders, severe anxiety, and depression. Could these play into the attraction some dark entities have towards me? I am no longer interested in making it end. I know it won't. I just want to know how to protect myself and how to learn more about exactly each thing.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, beastiifetus, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Irshaad96 (guest)
-1
6 years ago (2018-08-07)
if you ever see this message, then know that I might be able to help you get out of this once and for all. But not here, I need to talk to you. Contact me on whatsapp if you want, my number is +23059750152. Will wait for you.
Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-23)
Hi there!

Ahm I think, you should first consult with a specialist (psychiatrist or other doctors specializing in that field) just to be sure about the meds that you're taking.

It's kind of hard when you're in between paranormal and mentality.

I hope and pray for the best of you beastiifetus and thanks for sharing.

Z ❤ ❤ ❤
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-07-23)
Hi beastiilfetus,

I too am wondering what you mean by a skin walker? At first I thought you meant a shadow figure, but the reference to bones and glowing eyes wouldn't fit this category.

Also, you mentioned the activity stops when you are on certain medicines. Are you able to share what type of medicines or have you been diagnosed with a condition that might explain what you experience? I understand these are personal questions, but am hoping you can clarify so we might be able to understand your situation better and help in the best way possible.
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+3
6 years ago (2018-07-23)
beastiilfetus,
Could you please explain what you mean by 'skin walker'. I saw on your profile you didn't mean the Native American kind, but 'worse'?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: