You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Old Castle Farm 2

Real Ghost Stories

Old Castle Farm 2

 

As stated on my previous story the house where I live is haunted and there are many stories from this house and my childhood house that I will post but they may not be in order... sorry.

Last week I was in our computer room which is at the very back of the house and is part of the original structure. It was about 2.00am and I was waiting for my brother to phone me for a lift from work. Often in this room even with the door closed it feels as if someone is standing right behind you watching you. There have even been times when I'll be on the pc and suddenly I get this feeling and no matter what I'm doing I turn the pc off and I'm out of there straight away. A few times I have done this it actually feels like who ever it was in the pc room follows me through the kitchen up the stairs and only when I'm in my room and shut the door an I safe to relax, of course I could just be paranoid.

The other night, it had just turned 2.00am and my brother still hadn't called me. Then I hear a car pull onto our driveway, typically I had waited up for him and he had gotten a lift from someone from work and not even bothered to phone and let me know. We'll call the person who gave him a lift Anna. The rest is an account from my brother so I will use "I" instead of "he said" etc.

"Anna pulled up onto the driveway and sat with the car idling and she was talking bout how nice the garden was. Then she looked up at the house said "oh" and stared into her steering wheel. "What's the matter" I asked. "Your house is haunted by four ghosts, an old couple, a young boy and a young girl, the little girl is very angry. Not with your family but with the way she passed"

I should have told you that Anna reads peoples auras and can see things others can't. When my brother told me this I think I literally had heart palpitations! The month before my mom and step dad had gotten married in the small town 5 miles from our house. After the service we all told to meet back at our house before going to the reception meal which would be in an hours time. Knowing the country lanes I got back to the house first, I'd brought with me my partner, daughter, nan and granddad. The house was locked so we had to wait out on the drive. "Who's that?" asked my nan pointing to the window just above our front door. Standing there was an old man. "I don't know, probably one of my step dads relatives?" I was confused with this as all the doors and windows were locked and when the rest of the party arrived and we were let into the house nobody was there?!

After my brother told me what she had said I asked him if he had asked her any other questions "no" typical of him Chris is the type of person who is really laid back and not much bothers him at all he even spends nights alone in the house, something which I have never or would ever do.

Other hauntings by LeanneScott999

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LeanneScott999, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lawboy386 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-10)
this is very interesting!
Maybe you should try talking to some of these spirits?
Has anything like this happened since?
littlelaura33 (28 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-18)
Wow that was a really scary story Leanne. Your brother is a rock because he isn't scared of anything like that. DEFINATLY ONE OF MY FAVOURITYES. ❤ 😊 😁
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-16)
Hi Leanne and thanks for sharing a very interesting story with us.

Now if you get two different people telling you there's someone at the window or the roof or wherever, that is something to ponder on.

I'd begin by doing a little research on the history of the house as well as the property on which it stands.

If something is, in fact there, it might take a little while or less to fully manifest. Just make sure what it is you're dealing with.

Please, keep us posted.
libertybelle (14 stories) (207 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-15)
Hi again, Leanne. Your brother's friend's report seems, to me, to explain the figure your little girl described as looking like "a granddad..."

I'll admit it. I'm quite interested in hearing how this plays out.

I don't know how things are done in the UK, but many moons, suns, seasons, and stars ago 😆 I trained as a paralegal, and the one thing that's stuck with me is how to run a chain of title.

On this side of the pond it's pretty easy, since--at least in the states that were the original 13 English colonies--the very oldest land grants couldn't possibly predate 1607 (in areas settled by the Spanish--Florida, parts of Texas and the Southwest, and California--it's quite a different story, not to mention another language entirely 😆). The earliest land grant in what is now the county in which I live only goes back to the 1730's.

Since the counties in the UK are so much older--and you mentioned the Doomsday Book, which is a product of the years shortly after 1066--I can see that it's not merely a matter of tripping down to the local deed valult and checking the Grantors' and Grantees' Indexes.

But please, keep us up to date on what's going on.
Biemaster (7 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-15)
Wow, very well written story Leanne. I read your previous story and this one seemed a bit more scarier than the last one. I am eagerly waiting to read your next story! Keep informing us!
Biemaster
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-15)
Wow Leanne that was a very scary story. Your brother sure has a lot of courage! Nothing bothers him even spirits. His nerves are made of steel 😜.I wonder what happened in that house? There is so much history in your home that it would be hard to find out who those spirits were. I would suggest doing a smudge ceremony. Since you sad that one spirit is mad, I wouldn't wait to much. I also saw that you posted pictures in your first story. Some orbs can be explained but these do have something in them. Thanks again for posting them. I realy liked your story and will be delighted to read your next ones. I hope to hear from you soon and take care

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: