You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Lady Ghost On Farm

Real Ghost Stories

The Lady Ghost On Farm

 

1 year ago in March, I went to meet my great grandma in village who is about to die. I met her after two days she died. So I stayed there for a month.

One day my cousin his name is Abhimanyu is going somewhere

I stopped him and asked where you going.

"I am going to farms which is near to Firod" (a village in nagaur district of Rajasthan) he replied.

" Okay I'll come with you."

He told," I will come back late night, 9 o'clock."

"No problem I will come."

We both reached in farm nearly 4 pm. Farm is in humanless area, no electricity, and it is nearly 9 kilometers away from home.

Abhimanyu finished his work nearly 8.30 pm

He asked me "Pooja di Lets go to home?"

I told okay. He told bring that water bottle which is under that tree.

He gave torch light to see. The tree is in another farm. Finally I reached the tree, and I took the bottle. Turning back I saw a lady standing nearly 10 feet away from me. Suddenly she came very close.

I asked who are you, why you came here she not replied her face is covered by saree.

I asked her again she didn't replied I got angry. I said, " don't reply, go to hell. I am going." I turned to go and started to leave I heard her Bangles sound. I turned to that lady, her face was now uncovered and she was looking angrily at me.

I again shouted, " why you looking me like that who are you?"

She started laughing loudly. She stopped laughing and said,

"You should not come here. These farms are mine."

Suddenly I heard Abhimanyu calling me. I turned and called him. And again turned to that lady, but she was not there. Abhi came to me and asked what happened.

I told that matter.

He looked on sand and smiled and told,"ok let's go."

I asked "why are you smiling?"

He said, "Pooja you trying to scare me."

"No, I am not trying to scare it's real."

He told,"look at sand, there is no foot prints of any human except you. If any one come footprints must be here, but no footprints there."

I said, "but I saw that lady believe me."

He said, " okay let's go to home."

And we went home.

Who do you think was she?

Sorry for my broken English.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Poojabose, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

wickedsunny2009 (4 stories) (42 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-05-18)
I like the way you said humanless area 😁 between good story
Regards,
WS2009
wickedsunny2009 (4 stories) (42 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-05-18)
I like the way you said humanless farm 😁 between good story
Regards,
WS2009
Akkikad (1 stories) (6 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-01-11)
Hi Pooja,

How was aura when that lady was present and after she went? Was it same or different?
KenshiAdams (1 stories) (15 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2019-11-28)
Did you happen to notice if the lady was appearing to hover in the air? Or maybe the spot where your cousin was looking for footprints was not the right spot at all?
Poojabose (1 stories) (6 posts)
+3
5 years ago (2019-07-18)
That farm is tribe called bhanbhi
They moved to another place । Two families are fight for that farm
Poojabose (1 stories) (6 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-07-17)
No I। Didn't told at home because abhimanyu also not believe s me
Poojabose (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-07-17)
Her face I didn't saw properly bbut she was white not black...
jimmyto (3 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-07-12)
😲 😲 The lady must be the died master of that myatery farm and she did not want any body else to getinto her own farm! 😨
Ayush_Milan_333 (2 stories) (16 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-06-29)
that's a really good story pooja di. Please also tell us something about the appearance of her face, how her face looked liked, did it it looked like the face of a normal woman, or was there something unusual in her face? Did you told your parents about that? I think they must know if that farm was already haunted or any person died there recently, as you said that farm was adjacent to yours one. I will be really glad to see your replies. Anyways, I hope that you must have not seen that woman again! Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: