You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Becky Hates Me

Real Ghost Stories

Becky Hates Me

 

Hello again. I have yet another little EVP clip for your review. I normally do not show any clips that have been altered, but this one I had (the minimum) noise removal taken out due to the fact that when you put this on Youtube, it loses some quality. You will hear a little "beeping" sound throughout, that is the effect of "Noise Removal" in Audacity (computer program for EVP reviewing). Before I get to the "Story", I want to say that in doing EVP's I get A LOT of "Help Me" requests by the "Spirits". We live in a 100 year old farm house and in recording in my daughters bedroom, we heard "Help Me" upon playback. I research EVPs but I am not heartless. Upon hearing this, I went back to her room ant told her to find the light and go to it. She would have friends and loved ones on the other side. This must not have been the advice that she (Becky) was looking for. About a week later in my sons room we captured the first recording of "I hate you". This was on 12-13-07 at around 9 PM. A few seconds after that (on the same recording) you can hear a guy say "Follow Becky". I did not include that part because it is too hard to hear with headphones let alone on Youtube. A while back we recorded in my daughters bedroom and asked for the "Spirits" to tell us their name. We caught the word "Henry". So I assume the male is named "Henry".

A week after the first recording, I again recorded in my sons room we caught the second EVP. A different sounding voice says "Becky hates you". (Recorded on 12-18-07 at around 9 PM.) Hence, we have the following entities in our home:

1) Becky - She doesn't like me in particular. (I sat on the floor in the dark once while my son stood next to me and recorded. You can hear her say "Get up", angrily. Thus, she doesn't like me.)

2) Henry - No problem with him

3) Unknown female - Only heard her once ("Becky hates you")

4) Unknown German Male - He is the one from my first story that activated my infants' Elmo toy. Never heard from him again.

Our home was built in the early 1900's. It was physically moved to this location in 1950. My next door (country) neighbors family has owned it (until we purchased it from them) since 1950. Nobody named Henry or Becky has lived there since 1950. Before 1950, I don't know. I have told them that they are welcome to stay. Don't bother us and we will do likewise. I have never heard foot steps, shadows, apparitions, eerie feelings...etc. So don't have pity on us. We cohabitate well with our other residence. Even though we may not always get along.

Comment if you would like more posts. I enjoy relating our Paranormal experiences with you.

"I HEAR dead people..."

Other hauntings by EVPResearcher

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EVPResearcher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Yukari (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-05-17)
I would be very very frightenend if a spirit hated me. Unfortunitaly I cannot listen to your EVP but your story is very scary in itself. Hopefully we hear from you soon with another of your EVP's. Good luck.
lioncat97 (2 stories) (67 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-22)
I wish the vidio wasn't removed. I wanted to hear that voice.Well,it's not your fault.
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+2
16 years ago (2008-10-17)
Your video is no longer available why is this?

I enjoyed reading about what it was about but couldn't listen to the prove.
JPing (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-17)
Wow, that one was really clear. "I hate you" "Becky hates you". Is it the same voice?
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-27)
Karyn - I don't find these frightening. I feel that "Ghosts" are just like us. They have good days and bad days. I don't think she liked my advice. It has been a while since I have recorded these comments and not one thing paranormal concerning her has happened. I related to them that they can stay, don't mess with us, we won't mess with you. Life is good!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-27)
Again, I am sorry. I must have "cross referenced" your profile with someone else's story. I apologize once again.
Karyn (1 stories) (63 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Oh MY 😲 After hearing those EVPs, how can you continue to live there without fear. I mean if a ghost or entity is conveying hatred to you would it, over time, not try someting more BOLD?
Good luck to you and please be careful!
carmen4 (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
thats just plain creepy 😨 and its cool but scary at the same ttime that's a brilliant recording nice job but did you what other experiances did you have with ghost
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
FlyingFancy - Thanks. I don't know why. I have no issues with her. They can stay!
FlyingFancy (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
That is fantastic! Becky must really dislike you. I wonder why the women came and told you beck hates you? Maybe becky didn't want to talk to you that day! 😆 Henry must not be that bad, at least he gave you his name. This was really interesting! Thanks for the awsome sound clips! ❤
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
whitebuffalo - I am a male. Maybe she doesn't like me due to that fact...
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Here is a thought, EVPResearcher.
What are the chances that Becky has no clue that she is now amongst the living impaired? To answer that, I would have to say "pretty high".
If I were living in a home that I has grown comfortable with and shared it with a bond family and another family came in to live, acting as if WE did not exist, I would be very angry. I, personally, would have issues with the WOMAN of the house. More than likely I would just on the basis that she was a female, and not willing to share in the responsibilities of the home. Add to that, they bring in their children who are not encouraged to live by the rules of the home that have been in force for years.
I do not think Becky has a personal vendetta against you. I think she hates the prospect of another family being in the home, and you are the easiest target for her to relay that to.
Being as that you are the maternal boss of the land, and she is obviously female, GENERALLY two females of adult stages have difficulties "ruling the nest" together.
I personally would sit down in the middle of the floor and lay down the law. I would personally tell Becky that you may have differences, but that you are willing to work through them to KEEP this a co-inhabitable situation, as long as SHE can remember to keep all safe. That way, no matter the view of YOU, the situation will be safe for all involved.
If that does not happen to work out, I would have to smudge her. There is no place in a peaceful home for a spiteful woman scorned. 😉
Thank you.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
Hi Researcher! Wow I did like this recording. Found it very interesting. I have to agree with Rhodes here. I believe she is on the right track. I have a question to you. I want to go on a ghost hust and I do have a recorder but it is one of those with a small tape. I think its 5 years old. Do you think this is good enough to catch something or should I buy a new one? I would realy appreciate it if you helped me with this.Thanks.I hope to hear from you soon and take care
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-26)
That was the most disturbing EVP I have heard so far Researcher! I was wondering whether the spirits actually followed you home and weren't there prior to that. Very likely, if they felt that they could somehow communicate with your family. The way I see it is that if I were a lost soul and was afraid to cross or didn't know how to cross, I would have wanted to stick around a place in which my existence is, at least,perceived. It wouldn't have offered me some kind of connection and identity.

From what you're saying, if it was Becky who said "I hate you", she must be afraid of something or someone and thus stays away from the light. Maybe she is terrorised by the rest of the "gang"?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: