You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: They Hate Me The Most

Real Ghost Stories

They Hate Me The Most

 

The house the I live in Philadelphia is haunted, I take pictures in the mirror in my moms room and you can see faces, orbs and lines of energy. In this house a man use to do animal sacrifices, santeria and devil worship. My 11 year old daughter saw a black face in my room closet with red eyes and all it face was covered with black hair.

Another day she saw a long arm with wrinkled yellow skin and red triangular fingernails. She told me that a little boy named George want to play with her and then he disappear and appear behind her and he start to laugh.

One day I was in my room and someone knock at my door when I opend the door no one was there. My wife hear like someone going down the stairs, we hear people talking and when I go to see no one is there. When I'm going to sleep my wife and I can see bubbles of diferent sizes and the bubbles have different smells they go up and down for a few minutes and stop. Then start all over agan. My mother saw a old lady in the living room and right away she vanish. My neighbor hear someone or something making a lot of noise in the basement, then he calls me and told me that he heard many people screaming and laughter like for 1 minute, then it sound like something big was knock down and then he heard a big growl. When I went to take a look every thing was ok.

The person that they hate the most is me. They make me sick and when I go out of the house inmediately the sickness go away. I hope that I can show the pictures to everybody to see. I really think that in the living room can be a door that go to the basement that the man open for the spirits to come in, I think that because I have a E.M.F meter and in the living room always mark a high number that go straight to the basement. Another thing that they do to me is that they scratch me in my back. I have evps of a woman asking for help. And of a man that says go away. I hope that everyone can understand what I'm writing because I don't know how to write in English that much.

THANKS

(en espanol me puedo espresar mucho mejor, pero creo que escrivi bastante bien en ingles.)

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ArquiDenis, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Lisa3007 (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-27)
Hi,

Are you interested in sharing your story on a paranormal investigation TV show? Please contact me at my email listed on my account. Thanks.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-06-18)
ArquiDenis - I just have a question. Your profile lists NorthPhillySpiritsHunters. Is this your group?
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
ArquiDenis,
Zzgranny has given you the advice here, I would follow her instructions and get a paranormal team over there as soon as possible. They don't charge anything for their services, and if you find a group that does want to charge you just pass them up for one that does not.
Either way, please keep us updated on any new happenings that occur.
Thank you for sharing this with us.

Jav
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
ArquiDenis: Must be quite hectic there at the moment sorry to hear you are going through all this. A cleansing definitely seems to be in order either from a priest or from yourself there are many rituals and practices for this that can be found on and from this website.

I have the feeling that because of what the original tenant used to do and practice within the home there may very well be some negative spirits there, this may explain some of your experiences. I hope you do get your home and lives back to normal soon and would love also to see your photos and evidence. All the best to you. Thanks for sharing.

Dan
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
ArquiDenis: One thing I forgot to mention concerning the EMF meter... I recently acquired one, and the first thing I did was to go around my house getting a feel for the electro-magnetic fields...You'd be surprised by all the stuff that sets it off...

I can actually get a reading from my refridgerator in the next room, through the wall! 😆...One thing that's really important to take note of while using these meters is the location of any and all electrical mediums... For instance, if you have a chandelier, there's obviously a source for electricity whether you can see it or not...It's hooked up somewhere in the wall, and that can cause an EMF meter to detect it...Also, anything magnetic, like fridge doors, doorbells, ceiling fans, etc...

I, personally, have come to the conclusion that the meter can't be a reliable detector of the paranormal when there is any kind of electrical current in the atmosphere, such as an occupied home or business...

Maybe in an abandoned building or cemetery, yes... And the gentleman who I got it from told me all that up front 😆, I just had to see for myself LOL
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
ArquiDenis,
I think your English is really good. Following zzsgranny's advise, use blessed water or anything along those lines to protect yourself. For example, a Cross or something along those lines.

He vuelto a la escuela para aprender franc
Indigo_spark (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
ArquiDenis:
Really well told! I agree with Taz890-really, I think it would be best to follow zzsgranny's advice. I hope some help avails you, god bless ❤
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
arquidenis that is a lot of activity your going through!
I hope you take zzsgranny's advice and seek help.

I would also like to see/hear the things you have collected.
And the story is easy to understand your english is very good, no one would have known you think that you can't write in english 😊

Please keep this up~dated if you can
Carl
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-06-12)
ArquiDenis: Sounds like a lot going on!...I don't think any of these entities want to hurt you or your family...Sometimes, in order to get your attention spirits will become physical, and poke, pull hair, and even scratch, if they're not getting their point across...

I would be very interested in seeing and hearing the evidence you've collected...

If you and your family feel uncomfortable with all this, you can ask your priest to do a blessing of your house...However, if these entities aren't evil, they really won't go away, they'll just calm down for a while...

If you want them gone, find a reputable paranormal group or medium in your area to assist you in helping them cross over... Reputable paranormal researchers DO NOT CHARGE for their services (but it's good karma to pay them something for their trouble)...

Thank you for posting!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: