You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Yellow House On The Street

Real Ghost Stories

The Yellow House On The Street

 

Hello I live in a yellow house, that I believe is haunted and hear me out I'm not sure what kind of ghosts are doing this to me but any way... I live across from a cemetery, and I think this is why I'm a ghost magnet. I have all ways been thinking of ghosts even since I was about 3yrs. old.

Now I'm a lot older and have remembered this stuff, like one day I was all alone and this greenish reddish stuff came up from the cracks in my house, I'm not sure what it was but it was scary and I didn't know what to do so I wiped it up.

Once my friend and I had a sleepover. We were half asleep and from the down stairs, a door slammed shut from what it sounded like it sounded like. It was going to come upstairs but, went back down and it slammed the door again so that was scary.

Once I was in the bathroom and when I was done, I couldn't get out like something was preventing me from the outside of the room. So by then I was scared and slammed the door open and ran out side of the house.

Once I heard a scary noise and then I felt hands on my shoulders, and I screamed of torture and my mom came in and asked what was wrong, and I told her and she said it was just a dream and to go back to sleep but I know it was not any dream.

Once I got home from a long day of school, and I took a nap and woke up with a black eye, and bruises, and a lot of cuts, on my back and arms so I don't know what it was but it really hurt.

From the mexican if you know what happen please tell!

Other hauntings by themexican

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, themexican, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

no_average_angel (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-23)
Wow! You must have been really scared when you saw all those bruises and cuts! It's weird how you didn't wake up when you got them! Do you still live there? ❤
Mr_Question (12 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-07-05)
you need to reasearch information about your house and mysterious things that has happen in your nieghtbour hood I think your in danger living there you need to be with someone 24 seven even with a pet. Try to find a proper medium to banish the ghost from your house and find some items that will protect you from this ghost. I suggest you research anything bout murders, unsolved murders this ghost is out to get you. You need spritual protection and whatever you do not and I mean do not use a wedgie board (this is more of a demon than ghost tell you the truth) and have a dream journal to write down all the bad dreams you have had and if you ever dream of a person you never seen before write it down it might be clues to who is this ghost and when you get enought evidence (and if your lucky and got a name)
Search the cemetry and take a camera with you to take pictures of all the mysterious thing that happening okay this is all I got

Keep in touch 😐 😐

Mr Question
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-04)
Wow. The scratches are actually most likely caused by a poltergist instead of a demonic spirit, but it could be. Themexican you might want to look up the minerals that are most common in your area, If there is a lot of granite then that is one cause for the hauntings.

I will keep in touch. 😁 ❤
themexican (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-03)
yes senyior I still live hear muchogrand'e I love this house of mine so hahahahahahaaha
thump (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-03)
Hi.
This sounds more like a poltergeist with the noise but demonic with the cuts, etc.
Do you still live there?
Mr_Burnz (3 stories) (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-03)
hey themexican,

This comment is regarding you last one on my story page. You can try and find one at a local Toys'r'Us they sell them there. Or you can just look them up on the net and itll tell you how to make one. Be very careful though becse somethings are ment to be left alone. Have a good day and God Bless!

Burnz
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
I bet you were shocked and scared to death when you saw those bruises. These things do happen and are very scary. Thanks for sharing this story with us. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
themexican (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-01)
I'm not sure becuse I live across a curch and I'm reliougs so I don't no about getting someone hear but I do pray when I'm alone I have other storys about my house so I can keep you updated on thesse happings in my home thanks for your time evry one
Mr_Burnz (3 stories) (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-01)
Yeah, I'm with KimSouthO. You should either place a cross and Bible near your bed or in the most active room in your house and if it doesn't work, then call and seek out spiritual help, and PRAY A LOT!

Burnzy
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-01)
First of all, it may not be that you are a magnet, you may simply be in a very active area.

In light of the situations you describe, I would like to suggest placing a cross (at least one) in each of the rooms, especially the bed room. You may even start wearing one. Pray. Pray aloud. Tell 'it' to leave, that it is not welcome in the name of the Lord. Place a Bible near your bed.

If these suggestions do not fit within your belief system, please seek spiritual counsel else where.

Keep us posted!
God Bless!
Kayla (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-01)
I watched a video yesterday of this haunted house and the people's baby had a big red mark on its head that came from nowhere so the resident's of the house and the family of the baby believe the ghost (or ghosts) did it. Just thought this related to your story of waking up with bruises and whatnot.
AkatsukiDeidara101 (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-30)
Ouch! Those bruises that you had after you woke up must have hurt. I still want to know how you got them and you didn't even wake up when you received them. Well, best of luck to you!

-Ami

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: