You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: My Supposedly Haunted Life

Real Ghost Stories

My Supposedly Haunted Life

 

Ever since I could remember I have had experiences. They started when I was six years old, maybe a little older. My parents were divorced. So on the weekends I was at my dad's house in a small town. This was an old farm house. It had five other buildings on the property.

I don't even know were to start. The first thing that I can think of is things would fly off of shelves. One time my step brother, step sister and I were in my brother's room. We were going to go on a hike in the woods so we were getting things together. When all of a sudden I saw something move at the corner of my eye. I pushed my step brother out of the way just in time or he would have gotten hit in the head by a small flower pot. Let's just say we got out of there fast.

Another thing we've had problems with is well things moving around. TV changing channels on its own. Seeing apparitions. Last but not definitely least the thing that threw me and my step brother over the edge. Is that one night it was very late. My dad and step mom were sleeping. We were watching TV when all of a sudden the house started shaking slightly. We turned the TV on mute to hear it and you could feel floor vibrate. The ceiling fan was shaking and not even on. I told my step brother that if it continued we would get my dad just as I said that things fell silent. But not even for a minute it came back louder than ever. We ran screaming to my dad. Well I save the other stories for later!

Other hauntings by Maliceb

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Maliceb, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

SupernaturalWaffle (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-28)
*gulps* That IS scary. I hope it has stopped! Oi. 😭 I would be so afraid. 😨 *shudders*
Maliceb (4 stories) (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-06)
Well as for an earth quake or tremmor. That is a possibility but there were no reports from other houses in that area about that going on and that sounded nothing like a normal shaking. But I'll keep that in mind.
Maliceb (4 stories) (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-06)
Thanks yes some can be explained I like to debunk everything for I start saying that I'm being haunted. You need to do research.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
Well some things can be explained. The flying plower pot is a little harder to explain. I did like reading your story. Thanks for sharring. I hpe to hear from you soon and take care
Maliceb (4 stories) (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-01)
I don't believe so my dad lived in Mora Missouri. I asked my dad about train tracks he said there is none around there either so that cancles that out. Another we have long since moved from there. We haven't lived there four about 5 or 6 years now.
Maliceb (4 stories) (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-01)
The shaking was happening when was about 10 or 12 so about eight or ten years ago. The flower pot happened within the same year I believe.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-01)
just curious, how long ago was the shaking of the house? Was the flying flower pot around the same time?

God Bless1
Mr_Burnz (3 stories) (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-30)
Ha Ha I'm with Ohiowatha. Maybe You Lived Near A Seismic Zone (place prone to tremors or small earthquakes), But That Definately Wouldn't Explain The Flying Flower Pot. God Bless 😁

Chris
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-30)
Any chance you live near the New Madrid seismic zone, perchance? Could explain a shaking house.

...but not a flying flower pot...

Thanks!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: