You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Bathroom & The Yellow Girl

Real Ghost Stories

The Bathroom & The Yellow Girl

 

I was about 7 or 8 years old. I was in the girl's bathroom in my elementary school. It was as big as a normal size living room. It had two bathroom stalls, two sinks, and one paper towel dispenser. I was in the smaller bathroom stall, while my friend, let's call her Micky, was in the bigger stall. We both climbed up the toilets and we both were looking around and just having regular fun. What kids do is what I call it.

As we were doing kid things in the bathroom stalls, I hear the door open. Now, the door, you can't see it from the stalls, there is a wall, kind of like a mini hallway, then you get to the bathroom. So you can't see the door unless if you are standing right in front of it. So, I hear the door open and close. I thought someone was coming in, but I really couldn't care less when I was that age. As soon as the door closed, I hear footsteps, but it was a tapping sound, as if someone was wearing high heels. As the tip tap sound started to come closer and closer, my friend Micky was already off the toilet and trying to do something with the toilet paper, I don't really remember what she was doing, but it didn't seem to me that she noticed the footsteps.

I turned my head and saw a woman right next to the stall I was in. Behind her were the sinks so, you wouldn't really be waiting where she was. The odd thing was, she was as tall as the stalls. She was just standing there and staring straight off to nothingness. I could not see her face, she was wearing a large sun hat, it was yellow, while she was wearing a knee high sundress, which was also yellow. Her heels were yellow too, in a quick second I thought how much she must have liked yellow. She also had very long black hair. She also had very pale skin that seem whiter than snow.

Micky made a laughing scream and I turned my head, Micky was just laughing because she was pulling all the toilet paper out. Then I suddenly turned my head back to the woman because I heard a small voice. I have no idea what it said, but I know I heard something that sounded like a voice from a girl. As soon as I turned my head she was gone. I was the only one who saw her, I was the only one who noticed her, I was the only one who heard her.

That wasn't the last thing I have ever gotten in that school. I have seen lots of different supernatural things in my elementary school. So that is just one of my very many paranormal happenings that I've seen or gotten. I hope you enjoyed and tell me what you thought and give me some of your ideas of what it could have been.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MissyMissy101, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-01-06)
Hah! I did the same thing in the bathrooms when I was in elementary school lol now I am tall enough... And pale enough to pass for your lady in yellow!😁

I would love to hear of your other experiences at your school! Do you know anything about the history of the school or the general area, which might have precipitated the hauntings?
Sarah-E (guest)
 
5 years ago (2019-01-06)
Hi Missy, well sis I heard lots of stories of ghosts in bathrooms I don't know why? It seems to be a place where we let our guard down, or maybe it is a good place to scare unsuspecting people?
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-01-02)
I did the same exact thing once in 2nd grade. But I got caught by a real teacher who sent me to the principal office. Never did it again.

Probably the ghost of a
"Teacher" waiting to reprimand you guys.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-01-01)
I'm disappointed that Micky didn't see the yellow girl, she deserved to get scared to the point to pee her pants for the naughty and disrespectful way she was behaving.

What happened next? Did you tell Micky what you see? Do you know any history of the school that could explain the presence of this lady?

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: