You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Shaking Bunk Bed

Real Ghost Stories

Shaking Bunk Bed

 

It was a Saturday night and my step brother and sister were staying at my house. My step sister was around 15 at the time. It was a two story house so my mum, dad, and step brother were down stairs in the rumpus room. My little sister and I were in the lounge room while my older step sister was in the spare room going to sleep.

I was watching TV on the couch when all of a sudden I heard my older sister scream. I ran in and asked her what was wrong. She told me that the bed was shaking. I told her to grow up and stop trying to scare me. So I went back out to the lounge room and sat back down to watch TV. About 15minutes past and I heard my older sister scream again. I ran back down the hall into the spare room and screamed "What?"

Again my sister said that the bed was shaking. As I went to walk away it was shaking right in front of me. Quiet violently, as if something was holding onto it. My sister started crying and jumped off the bed. As soon as she did this the bed stopped shaking. I checked under the bed thinking that my step brother may have been playing a trick but he wasn't under there.

Could this have been a Poltergeist of some sort? I still to this day don't know if I was imagining things. But I and my older step sister have not spoken of it since.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CandleLite, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
Haha, this could be serious if there were other occurances, but otherwise, like Mr_Burnz said, it could of been a humorous one. 😁 😉

~AM.A
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-02)
Hi.I think if there werent any more occurances than this I wouldn't worry that much. Maybe a spirit was apassing by. Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-01)
Just curious, has there been any other occurances aside from the bed shaking?

God Bless!
Mr_Burnz (3 stories) (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-30)
Well I, personally, haven't had any expierences of that sort, but it does, in fact, sound like it could have possibly been a Poltergeist or angry spirit. Or maybe it was just a humorous spirit just passing through. God Bless 😊

Chris

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: