You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Evp - Question To Me

Real Ghost Stories

Evp - Question To Me

 

Hello everyone. I have yet another EVP for you to review and let me know what you hear. This particular one was recorded in a small country cemetery on 12/07/2007 at approximately 9:00 PM.

It was myself and my 14 year old son. We were the only two that wanted to brave the Cold Ohio Winter in December. My Wife, 10 year old daughter and my Infant Son stayed at home (home is about 2.5 to 3 miles from this cemetery). This cemetery was in use from 1840 to the 1940's. There is an abandon church across from the cemetery and it is pretty run down. I assume that the people buried here were / are members of that church.

I apologize for this one being more "whispery". The only reason I am displaying this one (I would call this a class A minus or B plus), for you is that this has some significance if it is saying what I (and my family) think it says. Again this one is whispery, if you have headphones, please use them. If you have not been able to understand my other EVP's. This one you will have an extremely hard time hearing.

Take care, God Bless and I have a bunch more to come...

Other hauntings by EVPResearcher

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EVPResearcher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-17)
Hi its doesn't work its says its unavailable. Can you get back to me or try sorting the problem out.
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-09)
Yeah, I would love to hear the wav file, I'll send you an e-mail in the next few days. I'm about to leave at the moment though. Thank you for sharing once again!

Trent
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
KimSouthO - We go to this small cemetery a lot. I think it was just trying to let me know it knew us in a short sentence. I go back there a bunch and tell them what I could hear from my previous visit. Check out my next post. Same cemetery. I broke the next one down on how to get EVP's out of the recording using "Audacity". The next one has a pretty cool message too. Thanks for your support - everyone! 😁
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
I am glad you clarified, I am afraid I could not make out more then a scratching noise.

I must admitt though, being in a cemeteray and having a dis-embodied voice (EVP or not) ask where my infant son is---well I would not be returning, especially with the child in tow.

Thanks for sharing.

God Bless!
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
Pretty kool... To me it sounds like "hey, what you doin?" otherwise I have no idea. Thats awesome I really need to try this stuff.
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
SPOILER ALERT***
Wow guys. Sorry that one is hard to hear on Youtube! Anyhow, it says "Hi...Whers Gavin".
Gavin is my infant that did not go with us to the cemetery that night. Sorry that that one is so hard to hear. If anyone would like the. Wav file, email me and I will send it to you. Thanks.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
I'm afraid I will have to wait until you come back EVPResearcher-I'll be looking forward!

Thanks for your new submission.
Pixiemel (20 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
after a few first tries I'm hearing"hide, he's coming" but I will keep trying...
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
Darn I think my computer sucks! With the other ones I had some problems but I understood them very well. But hear? Maybe I will check this on an other coputer. Thanks for sharring anyways. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
miiish (3 stories) (40 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
The second word sounds like " it doesn't " the first word is inaudible, but it does sound like "fine"? What did you and your family come up with?
Cheers!
bruwx (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
i think you should run it with a bit of slow motion... I ddint understand anything sounded like a sneeze

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: