You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Backyard Aura

Real Ghost Stories

The Backyard Aura

 

This is another story about the house my folks and I lived in, in Chippewa falls. It deals with the same staircase that the lunchbox fell down (see "the falling lunchbox").

One night after watching some t.v. with my parents, I decided to go to bed early because I was really tired. I said goodnight to them and started on my way to my upstairs bedroom. As I climbed up the staircase, I suddenly felt as if someone was watching from somewhere. I stopped and looked around and saw nobody. So I shrugged the feeling off and kept going up and as I passed by the window adjacent to the staircase, I noticed some sort of glowing in our backyard. I thought it was headlights of someone coming to visit us. So I looked closer and saw that it was a human sized glowing aura of sorts... just standing still as can be.

I rubbed my eyes thinking that maybe I was seeing things and then looked back and it was still there. I just stared at it for about a minute and I could feel whatever it was staring right back at me. I decided to open the window and say something to it and just as I was about to pull the window up... it disappeared in thin air, as if it knew I was going to say something to it.

I can only assume it was the spirit of the lady who lived there, previous to our moving in. I will explain about her in the next story I post. What do you all make of my incident??

Side note: the figure was almost like a foggy, shapeless outline of a body. I could not make out any details of a face or anything of that nature. Again, with that said.... what do ya'll think about this. Hit me back with your opinions.

"Be aware of your surroundings"

Ryan

Other hauntings by socketboy

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

mikeking (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-08)
Interesting, Sometimes I feel like someone is watching me, but when I look nothing. Its still creepy. I would have crapped myself when I saw it though!
ShelbyCobra (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-08)
I believe you!!! I've heard this before!!! I lived in a similar house like that and the same thing happened to MY son!!!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: