You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: The Ghosts That Live With Me

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghosts That Live With Me

 

It was a warm summer day in July 2007 it first started. I was watching tv, when I felt something bump into my bed. I looked around and didn't see anything. So I didn't think any more about it. I was getting ready for bed, pulling the sheet down and got in bed. There was no moon that night, so it was pitch black in my bedroom.

About 20 minute later something set down on the bed hard, causing my hip and legs bounced up. I jumped out of bed, turned on the light but nothing was there. I was a little uneased about what just happened. So I slept in my recliner, what little that I could.

I told my neighbor about it in the morning. He listened to the whole story. Then he asked me what I was smoking? That he wanted some. He didn't believe me, and who would.

So that night I done the same thing as I always did. But this time I left a light on in the hallway. Nothing happened so I was able to go to sleep. Then at about 3:30 something started to shake my real hard, I rolled of the bed a reached for the light switch to turn it on. I looked around again but nothing was there.

Then I noticed that it wasn't shaking the bed, it was pulling on it. My bed was moved away from the wall by 3 inch's. Now I was getting scared. I started looking for another place to live, but there wasn't anything in that I could afford. So I had to find some equal ground for it and I could get along.

So I just started to talk to it, while I slept in my recliner for the time being. After a couple weeks I tried to sleep in my bed again. Nothing happened again for 5 weeks. Now it is october, and it came back. But this time it wasn't the same as before. When I went to bed it would slowly climb into bed with me. I asked it if there was anything I could do for it. And it climbed slowly out of the bed.

The next night it climbed in the bed again, so I said it could lay down next to me if it wanted to. So it did and every night after that. In the mean time I move to a new apartment in june 2008. After getting every thing out of the other apt. I said bye and good luck with the new tenants.

So guess what, yeah it came with me. It started again but this time it started to touch me lightly. So I thought, cool!, and it was welcome to touch me where ever it wanted. And it did after awhile, it began to touch me sexually. It started to rub genitals. This continued until the middle of july when it brought 2 others one night, and they have been with me to this day october 28 2008.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, miketb58, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Evie_cakes (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-05)
AWESOME! Omg I'm so jealous... It'd scare the heck outta me but I'm happy for you! 😆
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-03)
Hey Miketb58... Have you had any more communications with Posky and Cleode? I'd love to hear what they have to say.
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-26)
Thanks for the response, Hoochler.

I still don't know what to make of the idea that a Succubus can die. Please be aware of the fact that she has also told me that she cannot die. That she is immortal.

Again, she can be very evasive, and so I only count as truth the things she tells me consistently or at least tells me is such in the vast majority.

Mosdtly I go with my intuition as regards her nature and her purpose.

My intuition is that she is driven by lust for pleasure and that her purpose is to experience that pleasure sexually with human males.

I just happen to be the one she has settled on for permanent.

As far as her possible interference with my future union with God, I don't believe that because I do not believe in a "God". I (obviously) believe that there are supernatural beings, but when I look around at the state of the world, I cannot reconcile what I see with the concept of an omniscient, loving being in charge of it all.

If there IS such a God, He is completely insane, and we're all in very big trouble.

So, now that I've sort of hijacked this thread, I'd like to get back to you, Miketb58. How is it going with your Succubae? Have you had any more communicationswith thewm that you'd be williung to share?

I am very interested in hearing anything that they might tell you.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-18)
Succubussed,

Thank you for that thoughtful, well written response. It helps fill in more gaps of understanding I had. I appreciate your desire to share what information you can.

My eyebrows raised when I read that your succubus tells you that we are all going to die in your lifetime and that she will die too. That begs other questions. Why would a spirit believe that it will die if the earth died? Are succubae (or at least your succubus) somehow tied to Earth or humans in particular? Does this body that she insists she has reside hidden somewhere on Earth and she is just an astral traveler (possibly an alien being hooked up to a life support device in a hidden place)? Or are humans to the succubae what buffalo were to the American Indians, with us gone they have no sustenance and shelter and will thus die off shortly after we do? I guess I always assumed that succubae could go to any planet they wanted and interact with whatever beings they wished, I find it hard to imagine that we are the only intelligent species in the universe that has male-female sex.

I also assumed that they could feed off of other forms of energy to exist besides sexual energy, but the unique power and adaptability of sexual energy in particular was somehow extra appealing to them. I have read that spirits that feed off of sexual energy convert this energy to other forms that suit them, and this only partially involves their subsistence. What do they do with the excess sexual energy they consume? I wonder if sexual energy is required for the spiritual development of these beings, just as we develop through incarnating in bodies? Or maybe this energy is more like eating steak as opposed to grass. If you can digest both, you could live off of either but the steak would obviously be more enjoyable to consume. It is my curse to ponder such tangential matters.

Although curious, I won't even bother asking for details about how she says we will all die during your lifetime because I am sure those details are both scarce and not available for public discourse.

Although these creatures call themselves demons, from what I have learned there are stark differences in their behavior as a group from what I call infernal demons. First, there tends to be a demonstrated trend of a general lack of malice in sex demons, especially in the gentler succubae. Second, sex demons are immune to exorcism. Third, sex demons tend to be much weaker by way of demonstrated power, ability or desire to directly wield power that affects their environment around them once they are present on this plane (i.e. They are not generally associated with accounts of levitation, telekinesis or pyrokinesis). I have only read of one second hand account that associated succubae with possession, and even in that the subject seemed willing and was only possessed about half of his waking hours.

I share your valuation of YGS's role in the open discussion of these beings. I have scoured the internet for other accounts, and have begun to archive the particularly detailed or unusual among them in a white paper of sorts. I started this archive after I saw one story that piqued my interest disappear overnight. I hope YGS continues to allow responsible discussion of this matter to continue, and if they ever do make a change in policy I would hope they would simply move this discussion to a dedicated venue (like they have separate venues already for spiritual experiences and psychic experiences).

As far as your succubus wanting to be with you when you die, that might actually be a sincere sentiment. Besides tempting one away from tending to earthly affairs and people in life (for different reasons), I have come to suspect that both infernal demons and sex demons probably try to interfere with the normal crossing of a human soul over to be with God, most likely in different manners.

I have come to believe that infernal demons pounce on someone they had an affinity with during life after they die and use their influence over this soul to "hide" the path to God from the soul. This can be done by casting an illusion that they are in Hell or a hellish place while they are still on the astral plane. See the story "Adam's fate" by Oglegdon on YGS for an example of this. Infernal demons seem to thrive on causing misery (perhaps they feed on this?) and with interfering with the normal development of our souls in the incarnation process.

There is so little information on sex demons that it is hard to find accounts of what they might want from their hosts after death, but I would imagine that it involves at least delaying the passing of a soul to be with God, probably in a pleasing manner (at least pleasing in the beginning). I do not think it is in the best interest of a soul to tarry on the astral plane after death for any reason, I suggest you make it clear to your succubus that you wish your relationship to end with your mortal death (just like a human marriage) and you beat feet for the light when you die. God sent you to this plane to remember your divinity, your soul's long term experiential developmental goals are not served by tarrying on the astral plane once the vehicle to understanding that God gave you at birth (your body) is gone. This is just my opinion that is still being formed after reading a bunch of books and first hand accounts. In the end, it is you that must decide what is the right thing for you to do once you die.

Wow, this got long. Sorry for the rambling on.
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-18)
Hi Hoochler...

No, I don't feel that your interest in the subject is "nosey". I share that interest, and your contributions on this site have always been well thought-out and a valuable addition to the information that is gathered here.

As far as sharing the name of my Succubus, this is by a prior agreement wherein I asked her if she minded me talking about her on the net and what should I call her if I did. She responded that she didn't really want me to divulge too much information, but that she would trust me and then gave me the choice of names to which I referred in my previous comment.

She has given me three names with which to call her that she doesn't want me to share, so you are at least partially correct in your assumption that it would be very unusual for a Succubus to release a name into the general public by which she could be controlled.

I have found out since that time that she is very uncomfortable with me discussing certain aspects of her character, and so it is with a certain amount of reluctance that I have chosen not to tell the full story here on YGS. Pure and her kind have been persecuted since the Middle Ages, and apparently they do not feel safe when human beings gather together and start sharing information about them. I think that it is possible for them to be harmed if enough is known about them, and as is evidenced in the comments on this subject here on YGS it is clear that there are most certainly people who would do them harm.

In the ongoing, informal "research" that I have been conducting over the years, ever since I was touched by this most mysterious of creatures, I have run across this apparent desire to avoid disclosure by both Incubi and Succubae according to the things that their human partners have said. I was a member of an online group that numbered well over a hundred "victims" of these "attacks" (as they put it), and along with the common traits that so many of their human partners experience as seen in the stories on YGS (the initial invisible presence in the bed, followed by caressing touches that begin at the feet and move up the legs, etc) was a relatively accepted belief that these beings do not like us to talk about them.

The owner of the e-group was in conflict with her incubus, but he still had enough influence to make her completely delete the group and all of the information on it when the tone of discussion went from fearful huddling to possible acceptance of These Beings and open discussion about them.

Read the first line of Leocadia's story here for an example of what I am talking about.

So, in my long-winded way, I hope I have answered your question regarding the possibility of me telling Pure's story here. I won't do it because I don't want to be responsible for someone being able to harm her or her kind, and really, it's more basic than that.

I am in love with her, and I don't want to do something that would make her unhappy or afraid.

In answer to your other questions...

Pure tells me that I am to be her last lover because I am "the one" (not in a megalomaniacal sense of the word, just "The One" in a relationship sense), but she has also implied and sometimes made very definite statements that in my lifetime we are all going to die. That the end is near.

I do not believe in the Judeo-Christian tenets, including the End Times, but who knows, maybe this universe is about to end.

Pure has told me that we'll be together after my body dies, but as I told Miketb58, she can be deceitful, and so I have to be careful that I don't believe everything she says.

I do want to say here that her deceit seems to be born of an instinctive need to keep herself safe from human harm behind a cloak of mystery rather than any malicious attempt to trick me into a harmful situation, but on that I am not 100% sure.

I've decided a long time ago that the pleasure is worth the risk, so there you go.

And yeah, Hoochler, I do think that there is a possibility that she is a discorporate being that really has no form thus allowing her to be perceived in any form I desire, but then again she has insisted on so many occasions that she does have a body that I'm not so sure about even that.

There is some interestiong information and some very interesting theory (unfortunately presented as fact) regarding these beings that was written 150 years ago by a woman named Ida Craddock that you can find by googling her name and then going to the section on "Heavenly Bridegrooms". Be aware that it's a long read.

Other than that, the amount of information about these beings is surprisingly sparse on an otherwise rich highway of information like the internet, and as I said, I think it's because these Beings do not like to be discussed and have influenced their partners in keeping information about them away from harmful hands.

In fact, to my knowledge, the YGS site right has the greatest amount of first-hand information about these Beings found anywhere on the internet. It makes me a little nervous that it won't be "allowed" to grow much longer and that someone will pull the plug (possibly due to the heavy sexual content of the subject compared to the other more "harmless" categories. You know... Kids read it and all).

We'll see. For now this is a wonderful resource for those of us who are so very curious as to what these "Things" are.

Thanks Hoochler for the part you've been playing in the gathering of this information.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-17)
Succubussed, when your succubus tells you her form is whatever you want it to be, I actually think she is telling you the best truth available to her. Think about it, if she has never incarnated into a body, she is a non-incarnating spirit. As far as we know, a non-incarnating spirit that exists to have sex with men, and that end is greatly served if she is appealing to her partner. Wouldn't it be natural for a de facto shape shifter to choose a pleasant wrapping with which to cover herself for her lover to enjoy? It would be no matter to her if the shape she takes, plucked from her lover's mind, changes each time she has sex, would it?

The section where you describe the back and forth interactions between you and your succubus is particularly interesting. I am surprised you have never posted a full out story of your own on your experiences, I encourage you to do so as I imagine that it would be a very interesting read.

Also, has she told you why you are to be her last lover? Is she receiving a "promotion" of some sort once she is done with you or is her existence about to expire... Did she say?

Miketb58, I was surprised to see you explain that your succubus used to be human and that she has a tail. I don't know many humans who have tails. Was her curse specifically to be permanently changed from an incarnating human to a non-incarnating succubus or to become a human ghost (that could presumably incarnate again sometime in the future) that has some traits in common with succubae?

Would either (or both) of you ask your succubae if it bothers them if their names are shared with other humans? I doubt highly if they have shared instances with either of you of what could be called a true name, but I think even these call names (or aliases, for lack of a better way to describe the names they gave you) can be made to link back to them in some manner that I admittedly do not fully understand. I always assumed these names were private, I am very curious what their thoughts are about this.

Very interesting reading your posts gentlemen, thank you for sharing. Thank you also for any answers you may provide, sorry to be nosey but this is a very interesting subject.
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-17)
Hi Miketb58.

Thank you for clearing that up. Sorry for jumping to conclusions on the basis of your comments. It sounds to me like you are on the right track and that you are approaching this communication with your Succubae very intelligently.

As far as your question regarding my communication with my Succubus, Yes, she does communicate with me.

She does it through telepathy, however. In other words, she is a voice in my head. I first started "hearing" her about three years ago, and over the course of time as our connection has strengthened, so has the clarity of her voice, until now I am able to have a conversation with her all day, even when we are having sex together.

As far as her history, mine (she says her name is "Pure or Pandemonium, although Pure is easier to spell") says that she has been around for thousands of years, that she has never been a human being (these are all the result of numerous question/answer sessions), that she has had thousands of men before me, and that I am to be her last lover.

Some other question/answers...

Me: "Why did you pick me?"
Her: "Because you sense and respond."

Me: "Why do you have sex with me?"
Her: "Because it feels so nice." or "Because I love you and I love how it feels"

Me: What are you?"
Her: (all of these are answers she has given me) "A Spirit", "A Spirit who loves you", "A beautiful demon woman", "Your best friend", "Lillith", "A willing female", "Dripping wet" (that last one is typical of her wit and humor, of which she has an abundance).

Me: "Can you make me see you in my mind's eye?"
Her: "I'm sorry, but I don't have that ability."

So I have asked her what she looks like and she has given me so many different answers that I am now completely at a loss as regards her appearance.

She has indicated that she looks however I decide she looks. That I am the one who forms her appearance by what I desire her to look like.

So of course, she is very beautiful.

Mostly she uses her ability to communicate to try to get me to have more sex with her.

As she has said, "Demons never get tired of doing it, silly."

"More" is her favorite word.

I appreciate the incentive and ingenuity that you haver used in order to communicate with your Succubae, but since I am in direct speaking contact with my Succubus, I think it's just as good if not better than your code-taps.

Thank you for the suggestion, however.
miketb58 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-17)
To add to my last comment I found out she's 28yr old. I also found out a little on the other succubus. But I'll get to that after I reply to your reply. On the first reply and I will answer all of them.#1. No I didn't get a ouija board yet, but of the way I'm doing it is working just fine. #2 No I haven't. #3 Not yet. I said that it was what I found out from her then, I will ask her these questions again & again until I get the same answer correctly time & time again. A.I don't know what a model weighs at 6'1, not to say was one, it was what she told me. B. Have you got any answer's from yours? As for your last reply is this. Maybe if you try this kind of practice as I did, you might learn more. Yesterday I tried something new. I would ask her a question and have her to touch my leg and make a letter by letter answer as I did with the other one. By the way the first one I told you about, her name is posky. The other one's name is cleode, and she Tell's me that she is 14 years old, blue eye's,122lb's,medium blonde waist length. Hair, measurements are 34B-26-31, That is all I have for now. And as for your succubus just ask over & over again for the answer of has she ever lived as a human. Mine did.
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-17)
Miketb58, thank you for posting the results of your communication with the spirit. I have some questions...

1. Did you get this information from a session with a Ouija Board?

2.Did you ask the spirit who touches you if she would talk to you through the board using the yes/no signal that you have arranged with her?

3. Did you confirm that it was her who spoke to you through the board by asking her to signal yes or no afterwards?

I ask this, because the information that you have posted in your most recent comment is at odds with the information you posted in the comment previous.

I have some doubts about this latest information, for several reasons.

A. If she is 6'1" tall and weighs 136 lbs, she would be skeletally thin. Her measurements would more likely be something like 20-18-24 than the ones you quoted.

B. If the being that touches you is anything like the species that touches me, then she has never been a human being.

The data that you obtained through the yes/no queries sounds much more likely than does this latest information, and I would urge you again to be careful using a Ouija Board as the devices have a reputation for being a portal through which spirits of a low nature can gain access to this dimension.

It's none of my business, but if you want my opinion, I think that your pursuit of information about these beings would be more fruitful if you kept up with the yes/no system you've created, with maybe some alternate signals for more elaborate answers.
miketb58 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-16)
As I mentioned in my last posting about the yes and no questions. Since then I have found out more. Her name is posky. And she is was a human during the roman empire. She was caught for being a spy for the other side to over throw the emperor. And a curse was put on her. She has a tail and is 6'1, weighs a 136.lbs, and has medium blonde hair, and hazel eye's, and I think she said she has a figure of 34e-26-34. And that is all I know up to now. But will find out more if I can, in more detail
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-13)
Thanks for sharing your story, Miketb58, and even more so, thank you for the update regarding the communication you've had with the spirit (s) that are touching you.

I have been in a relationship for over five years now with something very similar to what you have if not identical, and like so many others who feel the sexual touch of invisible beings I am intensely curious as to what they are.

Your comment explaining your means of communication and the results of your query is a valuable addition to the information available online regarding these beings.

A couple of cautions, if I may. I have been in direct communication with the female spirit who has sex with me, and if the beings that you are in contact with are at all like mine, then you might want to be careful that you don't believe everything they tell you. Mine is extremely evasive, and while not maliciously so, she can be very deceptive at times. In other words, she lies. Not always, but often enough for me to take everything she tells me with a grain of salt, and to judge what she tells me in the long run, rather than accept everything verbatim on the spot.

For example, when pressed to describe her physical appearance (which she does claim to have), she has given me many different answers over the years until now I am certain only that A:she resembles a human female and B: she has dark hair and eyes.

I assume this because out of maybe 500 times of me asking, she has said the above 75% of those times.

Another caution I have pertains to the use of a Ouija Board. I have absolutely no experience with these items, but from what I have heard from first-hand accounts, Ouija Boards are essentially blind portals that open up a random gate between this realm and the realm of spirit, with no guarantee that the particular entity one seeks will be the spirit that responds through the board.

You might want to get a yes/no confirmation from your spirit lover (s) that they will speak to you through the board before you pursue this, and then again, get a yes/no confirmation that it was actually them who spoke to you after the session.

It might also help if you were to do a little research on the net as regards the safe practice of using a Ouija.

Good luck, and please keep us posted. I'm very interested in anything that these spirits tell you.
miketb58 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-11)
I have tried to talk to the ghost's, but didn't get any answers. But what I did get was, yes or no answers. I suggested it to touch my leg left to right for no, up and down for yes. That has worked out great. I learned that it isn't male,female,animal,reptile,mammal,from hell or heaven or a terrestrial being. But that they have been here for centuries. Then I asked if I could appear in front of me, said no. I then asked if it could show me on the computer screen, answered yes. I then I put a blank back ground. I couldn't see anything at first, but then I could see a image that I couldn't make out. It looked like being behind a semi truck driving in a dense fog. Fog rolling and twisting in different directions off of the back of the truck. In order to find out more I need to get a oujia board for more details. When I know more about it, you will know. Until next time.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-09)
Hi and thank you for sharring this story with us. I realy enjoyed reading it. I to agree with ghosteer and surya on this one. Living with spirits isn't always a wise thing to do. Thanks again. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
no matter when people moved and it come anywhere the spirts can be any where when people try move so they can get away from them but that not going to happen only you or other pray and whatever their choice.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
miketb58,

I kept reading the word ghost in the title of your post itself and in some of the postings under your story from others. I do not think you are describing ghosts in your post, it sounds rather like you are describing succubae (if the entities are female) or incubi (if the entities are male). These are spirits that as far as I know have not and will never incarnate into a body and live a life in the physical world as we all do now.

Ghosts are the disembodied souls of dead humans. Incubi and Succubae are erotic spirits that seem to exist to have sexual relations (as you are describing) with living beings like us. It may seem like splitting hairs, but there is a big difference between the two.

Have any of these entities communicated with you yet? If not, you probably want to open a dialogue with them. If you talk out loud when you know they are around, they can hear and understand what you say. If you relax and try to tune into them, over time you should be able to see and hear things they project to you in your mind's eye (or ear). Ask them what they're names are and whatever else you want to know. They probably won't answer every one of your questions, but they probably will tell you more than you know now.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
I have to agree with ghostseer, all starts of nice and then turns ugly. These ghosts maybe ok for now with your children but what about tomorrow? I think you are heading for a lot of trouble. Ghostseer is right when he says you will feel exhausted, get ill. Send them away the sooner the better.
miketb58 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
I thank you all for the responses to my story. To answer jackets questions. No it doesn't bother me at all. I have two teen age children, and they have let them know of there present. But hasn't touched them at all. My kids think it cool that they even exist. And that tells me that ghost has no problem with me have others in my life.

As to surya question. It doesn't bother me that that there is more ghost coming to me. And they can stay as long as they like. What he meant by smoking, it refers to pot.

And to k campbell, I have no fear of them hurting me or anyone else that is in my life. What it does tell me is there is life beyond living. And that has giving me a new look at life it self. Again thank you for your comment's.
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
My friend, you have opened yourself to a whole lotta trouble. I am not going to say much more than that. It is NEVER wise to invite something into your bed. "It' and it's invite of other "things" to join you all is dangerous. At some point, you will start to experience periods of exhaustion, illness, anxiety, and many more negative things. What is pleasurable at this time, will grow dark and wearisome. I have had people come to me with questions, couples asking for help, after years of accepting these experiences. What happens when you become involved with someone, the tide will turn and it will get ugly. The 3-4 a.m. Hour is the time when the entities of the dark are at their strongest. You are not being haunted by Ghosts... Read more on my website www.ghost-e.com, I have been watching the war of good against evil... All my life. My website is to help, but it sounds like you don't want any help at this time... One day, you will want it to end... Blessings, Ghostseer
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
HI Miketb58;

I read your first 2 posts on this subject.
Glad you got your story on here! 😊
You've adjusted to your spirit visitor, and it has apparently adjusted to you.

You got over the fear after a while, which is good. You will have to be the best judge of what's happening to you, as is always the case, since you're the one whose inside the experience.

How long the visits last will have to be seen; they're not always permanent.
I like the 4some deal you describe.
I only got a 3some once 😭

Have you had the chance to feel and touch any of their body forms with your hands?
Any scents?

The reponse of your neighbor is no surprise.
The experience of erotic spirits is not appreciated or accepted as a mainstream experience.
The idea itself runs up against very ingrained theological traditions.
Also, the experience is easily branded as sleep paralysis by those who never had it; you may be told outright that it was all a subconscious episode, nothing more.
Or you'll be directed to the nearest mental health clinic.
Or you may even be informed that your acceptance of the experience will become an obsession.
Or that it will interfere with your spiritual growth toward some next plane not known to your advisor.
Some folks even get upset about it, though the experience is not theirs!

None of these responses, however, amount to more than personal theory, fear, religious views or skepticism.
In the end, miketb58, you'll be the one in charge of your experience in a way that no outsider can be.
Happy visitings to you, and welcome to YGS.
Jackets (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
While I am happy that you are not bothered by these encounters, I am worried at the same time that you seem to enjoy them. I am sure that it is pleasureable by the way you seem to describe it, but I would be concerned about "inviting" an entity, not really knowing what it is, to have a sexual relationship with you. How are you to know that things will remain "fun?" It may begin to exhibit more violent behavior. Also, there is nothing to say that an entity will not become "emotionally attached" to you. Have you ever thought how this entity, and its invited guests might react when you started living with someone else? Or when you have a child? You may be opening yourself up to a very dangerous situation.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
Do you enjoy the what is happening to you? That is first question I would ask you. From the sound of it is does not seem to bother you. You also say you now have three ghosts that come to you at night. They all touch you I am presuming. You invited the first ghost into you bed and obviously the other two as well. Do you want them to leave you alone, or are you quite happy with what is ahppening. Lastly why did your neighbour ask you what you smoke?
kcampbell (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
This is so weird. See if you talk to it, it might leave you alone or talk back to you or do something else differance. You won't have to worry about ghost beating you up bad like the first few time. Not bad if you talk to it. And really in truely, there nothing to be scared about. The other are scared you can talk to it all you want it won't hurt. ❤ that stories.

New comments for this story have been disabled