You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: House of Many Hauntings

Real Ghost Stories

House of Many Hauntings

 

There is a house in my home town where I used to live. And where one of my best friends used to live. We have both seen most of the same stuff at the same time, but some things we have seen at different times. When I lived there, I saw some things and when he lived there he saw some things.

The first thing I saw happened one morning, while I was getting ready for school. I was headed down stairs with my sheet because it always stayed cold. I felt like something was behind me, so I turned to look and it was a dog, only I could see through it and it had no head. The second thing that happened to me was I went down to the basement one night, because this is where we had our pool table at the time. I turned on the light for the basement and as I was walking down, I felt something grab my leg from behind the stairs. I freaked and ran down the stairs and the light went out. I made it out the side door, after that, we put the pool table upstairs. Oh yeah and in my parents room there was a little box-like thing, made out of wood. It looked like a storage bow of some sorts but I could never get it open.

Now on to what my friend saw. When my family moved out, my best friend moved in like 5 or 6 years later. I had totally forgot about the things that had happened to me in the house until he started telling me things that had happened to him. He said on certain nights, he can hear and see a red ball bouncing down the stairs and back up the stairs. He also saw a little girl. He said the girl would appear in his room and she would be crying, he guessed because her dolls head had fallen off. But then, he said a man would come wielding a axe and grab the girl and pull her out of the room. Then he throws her down the stairs. He said one night he got up enough courage to follow them. And they made their way to the basement. There, the ghosts disappeared. He said he saw the basement change before his eyes. The floor had become covered with bones and he saw a light shining in the corner. The basement had a little tunnel in it that wrapped around half of the house. He crawled down the tunnel and there was a axe up against the wall. He went to grab it and it was gone.

The next thing that happened to us was when I spent the night there. It was the summer so I was basically always over there. We were watching tapes ECW, which, for those who don't know what that is, is was a wrestling show. Suddenly it got real dark outside, like freaky dark for 4 o'clock in the afternoon. And it started lightning. My buddy said this is what happened the last time before the ghost appeared. He said that lightning had flashed 13 times and then they appeared. I laughed thinking "yeah right". Boom the second flash of lightning. I looked out the window and saw a trailer across the street and it looked like someone was staring back at me. But that couldn't be, because the trailers were abandoned.

Then I woke up with a wet towel on my head. And toilet paper on my nose. My buddy had said I started shaking and my nose started bleeding and I passed out. I sit up and asked how many strikes of lighting were we up to. He said 10 and asked what I saw. I tried to explain to him that it was like a man figure but he had red glowing eyes. Bam! Another strike of lightning followed by another. There was one left and we would see if my friends story would hold true. Then the last strike hit. To my surprise, there was no thunder. Then the TV went off. And a cold chill filled the room. I looked around as my eyes were trying to adjust and I saw a figure or a little girl. I quickly closed my eyes and covered my head then I felt something tug the covers I said "stop it rick, I believe you". He didn't say anything, I pulled them down and the girl was right in front of my face. I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

We did some research through locals, they said the house was haunted. And we were like "no shiat". But one lady who used to live there added that one night, she had locked up and went upstairs to lay down for bed. She had gotten almost to sleep when she heard the front door unlock and open the shut and lock back. Now, in this house, the door has only one door that can be locked from the outside unless the new people that live there have recently changed it, but before they moved in, the only door that could be locked from the outside is a door on the side of the house. She rushed downstairs to find nobody in the house so she went back to bed. Then she heard her dishes being messed with once again. She rushed downstairs to see dishes in the floor and her knifes and forks floating in the air. They stopped and went flying toward her. She got behind a door. She left that night and moved out the next day.

Something really bad and crazy happened in this house. But every time I try and research it, nothing pops up on the web or in any of our local papers from the past. I am thinking somebody covered it up to sell that house.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

JonnyBoy101 (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-30)
I know that, James. You do not like reporting to any ghost teams.
JamesKevenWeedmanII (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-10-18)
well I can't do any of that because the current owners won't let me so I am kind of screwed all they would tell me is wierd stuff has happened to them.
Kirby (5 stories) (57 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-15)
Whoah! I wish I could see that place. Sound interesting, have you reported to a ghost team? I wish I knew more... You should research it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: