You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Two Women, The Radio, And The Voices

Real Ghost Stories

The Two Women, The Radio, And The Voices

 

My friend Jeni has lived in her home for six years. Around the third year, she had a frightening experience I'll never forget.

Jeni was just settling into bed one night, when she heard the rustling of a plastic grocery bag. Thinking it was one of her cats playing with a bag on the ground, she threw the covers off her to scoot them away.

She sat up in bed to find two women standing in her room. At first she thought, "I'm being robbed!" because she had left the front door unlocked. As she got up out of bed, one of the entities noticed her, and started to come toward Jeni with her arms outstretched.

Jeni screamed and jumped back into bed, throwing the covers over her head. After about ten seconds she got up the courage to throw the covers off of her, and jumped out of bed and ran toward them, screaming bloody murder.

All of a sudden the women vanished in into clouds of black smoke. One went out the window, and one went into her closet. She never saw the entities again, but they hadn't left.

Not long after the appearance of the entities, Jeni started to be awakened by the alarm clock in the spare bedroom playing in the middle of the night. She deduced that it wasn't her cats, because it was the variety that was turned on with a little switch on the side, rather than a button on top. Every night she would awaken to hear the alarm clock, and as soon as she opened her bedroom door to go and shut it off, the music would stop. Finally she unplugged it, and the music stopped altogether.

I have been a direct witness to a few things in Jeni's house. We were tearing down a border in her bedroom one afternoon, and Jeni turned to me and asked, "Did you say something?" when I told her no, she told me she thought she heard someone say "do you dare me?" Jeni had been standing on a chair to reach the border, and started to fear that the ghost was planning on knocking her off the chair.

I have also been touched on the shoulder in her living room. We were setting up a video game, and I was sitting on the couch, untangling the controller, when I felt something touch my shoulder. I turned to see if it was the cat, but both of them were too far away for them to have jumped off the couch and gotten over there in the two seconds it took me to turn around.

Jeni has a number of pillows on her couch, and I deduced that it wasn't any of them, because I had moved them previously so I would not sit on the beadwork and ruin them.

Jeni gets nervous in her home, and I am really nervous sleeping there. It's not an old home at all, which confounds me.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Other hauntings by FallenAngel218

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, FallenAngel218, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

FRAWIN (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-20)
I agree with EVPReasearcher, since your friend can see and hear them she should try to help them if possible. From what I read they aren't negative, just trying to be acknowledged. Take Care.

FRAWIN 😊
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-19)
SchizoSephy - I have brought them home before. I did not always tell them to "Stay". I do now. I think I posted a few on here that came home with me. Hi Charlie and the German Ghost.
SchizoSephy (74 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-19)
I have heard things about ghosts following people home. A ghost investigator said you should always say something like, "Don't follow me." when investigating places. That may be the source of all this.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-19)
I'll tell you what if they were two woman in my place messing around with my radio and thinking about knocking me of a chair I would not be thinking about EVP but getting rid of these negative energies.
EVPResearcher (34 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-19)
Here is my take on this one. Spirits are often surprised when we can see them. The outstreached arms may not have been a "Harmful Gesture", but an "Oh,God, she sees me, maybe she can help". Due to her screaming reaction, they don't "show" themselves anymore. The voices, touches... Etc are letting your friend know they are still there. She seen them so they are attracted to her thinking she can "Help". My advice as usual, EVP in the Dark and ask what they need. Spirits were people. Families, jobs, bills, worries,...just like us. Sounds like they need her help and think she has some "ability" to see and help them. Try to help, I would. Do not be scared like the Hollywood, ghost girl in the TV, thing. Get past that. These were / are people...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: