You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Guardian Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Guardian Ghost

 

I have always experienced very strange unexplainable situations that have happened to me. I can always sense how someone is, and sometimes I can see into the future. It sounds immoral and silly but it is the truth. When I was a small child I could see and hear things that other people could not. Weird things happened to me and no one believed me. Now I am a teenager, things are becoming clearer, and more frightening.

Well I live in an apartment with my mom and dad-my sister moved out a couple years ago. My room is the only room in the house that is freezing cold. The landlord told us that the last person to live here was a man that was never home a lot and always travelled. I believe that there was someone else that lived here before him.

Well lately things have been getting more and more strange. I have felt cold air all over my body moving. I have seen and heard things moving outside of the woods of my apartment. A couple of nights ago while I was about to go to sleep I felt something forcing me to move over on to my back. Then I felt cold air on my neck and hands. When I got up to go to the bathroom I could have sworn the eyes on my poster were flickering so all you could see are the whites of its eyes.

Then a couple nights later when I set my alarm to wake up in the morning, it started buzzing. I have a weird clock-there's this button on it that says buzz. If you press it the alarm will wake you by buzzing but I know I didn't set it on buzz because I checked. I thought the reason why it might be buzzing was because of my cell phone but my cell phone and all the other cell phones in my house were not in my room.

I turned off the clock and reset it but to make sure I would wake up on time I went and got my cell phone and set that alarm. My other clock didn't ring-my cell phone had to wake me up. Since I have been getting freaked out about this I have been talking to it. Every time I do this I feel ice cold hands on my hands while I talk. It seems like the more and more I talk to it the more and more it becomes nicer.

Last night while I was lying down I felt a warm presence on my back it was very comforting though. Then I felt cold air gusts on my neck and cheeks and I could have sworn I saw something moving in my room. The weird thing lately is my cat will not come in my room anymore and she always stays in there.

I have told my parents and friends about what I have experienced but they think I am overreacting but I know I'm not. If you have any logical explanation about what is happening to me please leave a comment I really need your help!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maryland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, weirdgal600, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-28)
Well I say that you seem to have developed a bond with this ghost since a long time ago, ask your parents if they know when it started and if they have any photos of the time. If they do, inspect the photos closely. If they do not then ask the ghost to meet in a dream, so you can see him/her clearly. Then you should go to sleep, good night.

See you,
Jason
Love_in_the_Darkness (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-10)
I agree that many teens do overreact to things, thinking that they are something paranormal, but I believe that there could be something behind your story. When you say 'guardian' do you actually believe that it is your guardian? I'm not making fun of you or anything, as I have a guardian ghost of my own and I am a teenager. It was a lot like you explained, only he harmed those I loved in my dreams and when I would wake up from the nightmare, he would be right there, at the end of my bed. So it is possible to have a guardian ghost. I think that if you try talking to it, you could end up befriending it. Ask it questions, like its name, find out what gender it is, its age, did it die in your house? Just make a conversation with it (if you can, I don't know if all ghosts respond like mine does)
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
Welcome Weirdgal600.
Well, I tell you, without actually being there with you as you go through these kinds of things, it is really difficult to say what is going on.
To tell you the truth, I am most interested in that first paragraph of yours, and then there is one sentence out of the rest that is "blinking" for me.
I must ask: Things are becoming more clear, and frightening. How so? And how did you come up with the title to this? Do you feel this MAY be a Guardian?
In this story that you presented to us, there really does not seem to be anything that appears to be frightening. You said that the more "this one" makes contact with you, the more nice it seems to become. Do you get any answers when you talk with it?
I guess I need to know a bit more to understand where you are coming from.
Things happen in woods. There are all types of woodland animals that roam about at night, and during the day. Clocks malfunction. Mine seems to be on a regular time line for this. There are drafts in many houses, even ones that are "sound".
Can you explain why this one is freaking you out, causing you to talk with it?
Thank you.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-04)
Well Lynn and Jasmine said it best. For me this does look like an overactive imagination. But indeed it was a great story. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Jasmin314 (13 stories) (210 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-03)
i agree with DA. Those are the things I was thinking of while reading your stories. There are so many teens with stories like yours, and first thing that comes to mind is hormones and imaginations. You asked for a logical explanation... Well here they are. A paranormal explanation... Not enough evidence for one. This is just my opinion though. ❤Jasmin
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-03)
Hm...I think in the sage words of Tonith, I'm going to say that this sounds like a case of overactive hormones and a vivid imagination. I'm not saying everything you experienced is your imagination, but I know that a lot of teenagers experience what they might think to be a ghost or spirit near them because of a cold gust, which is actually caused by fluctuating hormones battling it out in your body. Don't get me wrong--I'm not trying to discredit your account! Maybe you did experience something paranormal. This is just my opinion! Anyway, unless you physically see or speak to an entity, I wouldn't worry about it too much. If things start really getting weird, try reducing your environmental stresses and speaking out loud, telling whatever it is to leave you alone. That should be enough.:)

Warmest blessings,

DA

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: