You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: This One Scared Me A Little

Real Ghost Stories

This One Scared Me A Little

 

I think I'm a little bit haunted. Things happen a lot to me that I do not like to talk about. But this is one of them that you might acknowledge to be creepy.

One night I decided to listen to myself so I took my mp3 player and recorded myself to see what I get. About 7 minutes into my slumber I actually fell asleep. But what creeped me out was that both my mp3 player screen turned on and my computer turned on.

The only way I know I got awake is cause my computer made a really loud start up noise which I never heard before and my mp3 player only turns on when I touch the buttons.

So with that being said, I didn't turn on my computer or my mp3 when I woke up. I was also too afraid to look at my phone which so happened to be on the floor again.

But what really creeped me out was when I was listening to it, a voice appeared. I can't make out what it says but sounds like 4 words. Maybe sounded like "stop doing this please".

I know I was asleep because I was snoring most of the time. But the weird thing also was that the snoring went away and the voice came on. I think it was EVP not me cause if it were me I would be able to make out what I say cause the mp3 player was close to me.

I don't know though for it could've been gibberish from my slumber. But why did the sounds stop when the voice came on? Could some one explain that?

Also my phone and other electronics like to play with my head a lot cause one time my amp turned down on me when I wasn't looking. It took me 10 minutes to figure out why my music wasn't working.

I'm going to listen more of my mp3 file to see if I get anything else wish me luck.

Please send any comments you would like.

Other hauntings by dreamshappen

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, dreamshappen, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

dreamshappen (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-13)
Hi guys sorry I haven't posted for a while but there has not been any recent stuff to tell sept for the weird dreams and what not but if you want to know some weird thing did happen to me the other day I woke up in the middle of the night to see a shadow run along not to sure where it came from or why it ran away I was a bit intriged by this let me know what is up with these guys.
friendlyghost34 (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-08)
If I heard that (cause I have an mp3 player) I would like throw my mp3 player down and scream.
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-24)
That is really weird. Especially with the other voice and everything.

Hmmm... That is very, very strange.

Have you heard the voice any other time?

Take care! ❤
ToraOkami303 (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-20)
to sign up on youtube:
Lie:) tell them a fake age:) that's what I did...

The ghost:
It sounds like the ghost doesn't like electronics:) with the "can you stop please" thing

❤ ~Tora~ ❤
dreamshappen (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-06)
hi I got the recordings on the compter in my doc folders could someone tell me were else besides youtube I could put it on youtube won't let me sign up.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-05)
Almost sounds like it doesn't want you messing with IT. Evp's are disembodied voices that are either intelligent or residual. They have also been known to come from electronics that have picked up on some other electronic device so you are actually hearing something that is real just coming from another source but not a supernatural one. My son had this happen with his stereo. It picked up some truckers on a cb and he was hearing one side of a conversation. All this aside, it seems like most evp's have to be cleaned up digitally to get rid of surrounding sounds and this was just the opposite. It got rid of the surrounding sound to make the evp more distinctive which makes me think it's very possible this came from an outside source and not something paranormal. I could also be wrong. I think you would have to do some experimenting to find out what the cause is. Try unplugging all electronics but the one you are using to record evp's. Unplug your phone as well. Good luck. Keep us posted.
dreamshappen (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-05)
ahhh its so weird I just played the file back on my amp nothing happens but when I hook up my headphones I can hear it clearly and it does say can you stop this please
dreamshappen (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-05)
yea I have been sleeping pretty good for like the last month now havnt had so much rest like I am now maybe cause I finally started talking about my experince now they or it won't come back but who knows I might have just jynxed myself so best to luck to all of you. When I find that part ill put it on for you to listen to.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-05)
Hello dreamshappen, could you share that sound file with us and just edit out the rest except for the part where you hear the voice? That would be greatly appreciated! We might be able to figure out what it's saying. Just put it up on YouTube or upload it to a temporary file storage.

Warmest blessings,

DA
eris29 (6 stories) (37 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-05)
Hi! Is it posiible to share the sound with us so that we can also hear and make a theory out of it?

Thank you much.

-ERIS ❤
stubbington (3 stories) (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-05)
This is a bit strange.
Did you make anything more out of your mp3 recording?
What sort of voice was it?
Have you experienced any deaths lately? Or is there any history of deaths in your house?

I hope it hasn't returned, and you have been able to sleep peacefully.
Answers to the questions will be greatly appreciated.
Stubb xx

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: