You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: 2 Touches In One Night

Real Ghost Stories

2 Touches In One Night

 

This is my first ever encounter with the paranormal and I don't know what anything means.

Last night, I was the only one still awake. I live with my family, everyone was asleep. I did my last tasks and went to bed. I lie down on my right side, tucked fully under my blanket.

I wanted to try some sleep meditation, because I haven't been sleeping too well. I have been really stressed out because of a number of things and thought it might help me relax and sleep better.

As I started drifting into the relaxation, I felt a presence in my room. As I said, everyone was asleep. I was fully relaxed and a few minutes later, I felt a soft touch on the left side of my neck. It felt like they put their fingers one by one on my neck. The touch stayed there for a little while and after about 5min, I felt someone grab my left arm pretty aggressively... I was startled and scared myself out of the relaxation, wide awake. The touch and the feeling of someone being present, all went away.

The only things I noticed before this, were a sharp pain in my right shoulder when I was making myself ready to go to bed.

I've also smelled smoke of a cigarette, when my windows are closed and when my mom entered the room, she didn't smell it.

Those are the only other things I've experienced so far.

Most of the people around me (except for 2 friends) don't believe in the paranormal and my friends don't know enough about it to be able to help me...

Does anyone know what this means? I have been doing some research this morning, but I can't really find anything...

Thanks already for wanting to help me, I really appreciate it!

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, elinee2, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-04-22)
Hello elinee2

Has anything happened prior to this specific experience and has anything happened after?

My guess is that something or a spirit followed you (I'm assuming if you have been out) we have a belief that if someone is out usually late into the night spirits and other things can follow you home, that is why if we have to return home late at night we usually light a match and throw it behind us before we enter our home.

You should do a home cleansing for your peace of mind.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-04-22)
Welcome to YGS.

Hello elinee2.

In my opinion, it's hard to get a whole picture of what is going on based on the little information provided by your narrative, hence I am going to ask some questions, not so much for you to answer but hopefully they will help to put some dots together.

" I have been really stressed out"

Could this presence be trying to comfort you? Did it make you feel afraid?

Has anyone close to you passed away recently? If so, were they smokers?
Is there a smoker in your family?
How old is your house? Has always belonged to your family? Do you know if someone died in it?

In my opinion, the meditation/relaxation state you were in made contact easier for a spiritual being; don't be alarmed neither let your guard down.

It could be a protective spirit trying to help you go through these stressful time, or someone trying to get your attention.

You could try talking to them and ask not to scare you again and say a prayer in case they need one. At this point it seems like the disturbances are not dangerous but you don't want them to escalate.

If you are a religious person, ask a priest/pastor/rabbi for assistance.
If not, look in the internet for rituals of cleansing and protection that can do on your own, or look at the profile of a member of this forum: rookdying, who has developed a cleansing method very effective on keeping nasty entities at bay without banishing the good ones.

Good luck and keep us posted.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: