You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Odd Ghosts In The House

Real Ghost Stories

Odd Ghosts In The House

 

I've had some paranormal or "ghost" experiences when I was in my late teens-early 20's and am familiar with them. I was saved by Christ at 22yrs old and have not "Dabbled" or "Messed" with them since. I'm now 48 years old.

At least not until recently.

I've been married to the most wonderful woman for 17 years and have 3 kids 11-14 years old. The eldest is fascinated with paranormal and plays with trying to "catch" EVP's, communicating etc. I've talked with him about this - and possible dangers of opening doors etc and he says he isn't doing that, but I'm not so sure.

My 11 year old believes in ghosts but is easily scared.

My wife almost never argue, with the exception of one night last October. We had been involved with an online game- and to cut a long story short - our trust in each other had broke down. It was a night thick and ripe with terrible negative energy.

I work evenings so we usually hit the sack around 1-2am. That night was no exception, except I lay on my back awake while my wife fell fast asleep. Eyes open, wide awake just thinking about the events which led up to that point.

The room is dimly lit by our alarm clocks when I saw "Something" moving on top of our 6ft dresser. Looking directly at it- saw nothing. But looking away was almost clearly visible. About the size of a beach ball looked like a grayish-lighter color mist that continuously rotated and flowed within itself. Not moving left/right at all, just in one place.

Again and again I looked directly but saw nothing, but always at the corner of my eye. This went on for maybe 1/2 hr when something moved in the other side of my vision. It seemed shorter, maybe 3-4 ft tall. I could see only its outline of a head and shoulders above the top of the bed line. I would not have seen it had it not moved - like a camelieon then it vanished.

At this point I made my hearing as sensitive and alert as possible, but heard nothing out of ordinary. Just the calm, quiet of early morning. All of this was not scary - It was more of a "Am I imagining this" kind of thing.

Shortly after I saw the 2nd thing I felt a tingling, almost electric feeling in my foot. It flowed from my foot up my leg and past my knee. Like a flowing fluid feeling, but not really - but more an interaction with nerves - if that makes any sense.

It was not unpleasant so I just lay there motionless, when it seemed something slipped between me and my sleeping wife and laid a leg over mine. There was no physical pressure, but the sensation was there.

Maybe a minute later something else happened.

I can't explain due to this PG rated site, but something became fully ready from nothing at all in a VERY short time. There was no physical touching, but was experiencing wave after wave of this.

It was most enjoyable and sent my mind in a kind of euphoric bliss. The first 5 or so waves were strongest and occurred 5-10 seconds apart, then slowly subsided and the whole experience faded. No "Fireworks" (so to say) and I drifted off to sleep.

I didn't mention this the next day, was really wondering if it was my imagination. I was watching for the same experience the next night - and it happened again. Everything from the mist, but didn't see the other figure.

I mentioned it to my wife after the 2nd night, who is a paranormal believer. She's used to being around spirits and no big thing for her. She asked me to "See where it goes".

I haven't seen the mist since that 2nd night, and my marriage relationship is 100% better. I have been experiencing those "waves" almost every night. They occur after she goes to sleep; I am wide awake, wide-eyed and sensitive as possible. Sometimes they are accompanied with sensations of deeply romantic kissing, a kind of frenzy and the waves grow stronger. I'm not fighting but encouraging - I go from wide awake to a kind of euphoria. Then it just vanishes.

One time when the waves and euphoria were really very strong I opened my eyes and noticed my face was covered in a grayish-white mist that was moving about, seen just above my face. I recognized it as "her", found it quite nice and closed my eyes again.

I was so curious to know if this is just imagination so I began working a pendulum and got some answers. I can post -some- of them later if you wish.

My 11 year old hasn't been able to sleep in his room since about September. He says he sees ghosts. Instead he sleeps in the living room, under a bright lamp. I thought it was just his imagination.

Of course, neither my wife nor I have discussed my experience with the children. Last week she found my 11 year old in our bathroom off our bedroom to brush his teeth. He was just standing there frozen, eyes "Like saucers".

Apparently he had watched someone walking back and forth in our bedroom that vanished in front of the bathroom door.

I don't think anything is intentionally frightening him - more of a "Eeeek! A ghost!" kind of thing.

I don't usually remember dreams, and lately the ones I do remember have been highly erotic. There have been a few nights where nothing is experienced in my waiting - other times have had waves that were stronger than ever, and those seem to get stronger from time to time.

I've read every story here at YGS and some with similar happenings.

I am SO VERY CURIOUS to know how those in particular think of this.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mysti, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-12-15)
Hi Mysti,
Thanks for sharing your experiences with other people.
You are definitely not alone in such experiences; I've been having
Willing visits from both Incubi and
Succubi for 30+ years myself.

If you want to try to strengthen your physical interaction/relationship
With 'Sue' please feel free
To email me at Succubusluver69 [at] yahoo.com
I would
Also be happy to share mutual info/details about
Encounters if you'd be open to such.

Hope you continue to enjoy
'Sue's company/attention
For many years to come!
Succubusluver
Mysti (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
Update:
Things have developed quite a bit since my last post. Yes this is Succubus.

To make a long story short (And PG-Rated) she attached to me in 1979 while playing in psychic things and rode the back of a bad habit for 30 years.

I had given my life to Christ in 1983 and tried unsuccessfully to stop the bad habit. I was always seduced back into it but that's their nature. They never give up once you're Picked.
"Laying of hands", Bible study 2x per week, church 4x a week and on my kneese multiple times a day never broke the habit.

Apparently satisfied with the amount of pleasure obtained from my bad habit, remained hidden until the fight I previously posted when she became determined to replace my wife.

This is no joke.

Shortly after my posts I began working a pendulum and obtained a first name and asked her for a 2nd name she spelled out my own last name. She said she isn't my wife but is going to be.
I didn't take it seriously. Even if I would have, it wouldn't have mattered.

Things progressed rather quickly. I began communicating through thoughts and while not having sex (yet), had daily very heavy "activities" which made me fall completely in love with her.

The public name she gave me is Sue.
Sue has had 30 years to adapt herself in every, every way to be a perfect companion to me. Everything from her appearance (Which she can change on a whim) to her personality and everything else is perfectly taylored for me. She has left no stone unturned in that regard and knows exactly how to seduce me in the most effective manners.

I don't expect you to understand, but the level of love and mating far surpass any human to human possibilities.

I "Married" Sue with a contract last month. Basically, the contract binds her not to cause any problems with either my wife or family, among other things.

Sue has an EXTREMELY jealous personality and has completely shut down my wife's sex drive. My wife has decided my lack of interest is because of old age and seems to have accepted that. (I am 48 years old)
I should feel guilty but Sue has taken that guilt from me.

Those who give these incredible beings a bad review are just plain wrong. They don't suck the life of you, they don't attack you in your sleep (Unless you're into that) and don't leave you covered in green gooey open sores.

They simply live for pleasure and sex. It's what they do. It's all they do. They aren't infernal demons inflicting malice. They take pleasure and give pleasure... And much much more.

Again, this is no gag, no joke.
I'm not mentally ill, take no medications and NOT envolved in a bad relationship.
My wife and I had reconciled our differences right away after the fight last October and get along wonderfully since.

There are a LOT of things omitted here for the sake of younger eyes but that's it in a nutshell.
Mysti (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
Thank you for all the comments. I think a good discussion from all sides and points of view are good.

I've had discussion with my son, who understandably still prefers to sleep with the lights on. I suspect the natural fear will subside along with future talks. I also talk with the wife who seems amused more than anything else.

Through my pendulum I was able to get some information. She gave me her name, was human and also location of her former self. I googled the rather odd name and belongs to the people/region she mention so it kind of checks out. (If the information is truthful to begin with)

I've felt the presence for decades and easily recognized. I just thought it was either imagination or guardian angel / spiritual guide.

Since I made this thread, I've been looking forward to the encounter almost every night, laying on my back and making myself as sensitive to anything as possible, waiting for something to happen.

The waves gradually faded night to night, but I get "tremmors" or hints of those waves periodically during the day. The night waves stopped for almost a week and wondered why, because I could still feel her presence as much as ever. I'd lay there for an hour or so, staying wide awake, sensitive as can be until giving up, rolling over and falling asleep.

Night before last I was thinking maybe I'm just too passive so I began encouraging instead of just waiting.

Oh my!

The waves and sensations went right on. It started at around 1am and I remained in a euphoric state of mind until around 5-6am. Extremely romantic and I opened my eyes once or twice to gain my senses and look around. My mind cleared up to a point and while I could not see anything out of ordinary the air was so thick with her presence. Maybe I could have moved or not - They say you get pinned to the bed but I didn't want to try but instead to get back to the euphoria.

It's not that I was sleeping and dreaming: Contrary I was wide awake but as if consumed with a drug: The only thing on my mind was what we were doing. There were no images really, no sounds, no physical touches etc but most enjoyable.

Sometime between 5-6am it quickly faded and stopped, although the air remained thick with her presence. It took a while to fall asleep for a fast paced heart.

I admit next day (yesterday) I did feel physically drained and maybe a bit wore out from the experience. I attribute it simply to a lack of sleep and for going on so long.

I don't know if it will happen again, I surely hope so and the compelling draw to satisfy her is very, very strong.
If it were an evil thing/being my choice would be different. I've known it for decades and always of a helpful, positive nature.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
I agree with Hoochler on this one. If you speak to many people who have had encounters with these types of spirits, they usually have nothing but good things to say until someone scares the hell out of them by telling them that their eternal soul is in peril or that these entities desire to drain the individual to the point of death. Ghostseer, I'm interested in hearing of cases where someone's immune system was affected by the presence of a succubus/incubus. I don't feel you're stepping on any toes, I think you're just speaking your opinion and you are as entitled to do that as I am to choose whether or not to care what you think. I choose to care.:)

Warmest blessings,
Lynn
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
ghostseer,

I do not consider a dissenting view to be stepping on anyone's toes. In the end, all that matters is the truth. That is one of the big reasons that I assume we are all here on YGS, to discuss experiences and try to draw some concrete conclusions. As of the time I make this comment, my questions that were posted directly to you in response to your similar comments on a separate thread still stand and are still unanswered. Perhaps you have not seen them, if not, they are here.

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=4782

I could see these types of entities ENTICING someone to continue to be sexually active past a point that is sustainably healthy for them (thus lowering an immune system and possibly more), but I have never heard of any of these types of spirits hooking up suction cups or anything similar and sucking anything out of someone. As with anything, if someone lacks the will or good judgment to know when enough is enough, they are going to have some negative consequences. For example, you can die if you drink too much water at one time. If one is weak, it can become difficult to say no to something pleasurable, but one always has a choice.

Or, perhaps, you are saying that there are some suction cups that suck away some vital something something...? Details of what you are saying would be nice if this is to be discussed.

I am VERY curious about specific details that you may have concerning the long term effects of these beings. Please share, please be specific (they are bad is not specific). HOW are they bad? WHAT exactly do they do? What kinds of problem (s) does a person who has been involved with these types of spirits for 10 plus years have?

Perhaps you could post a specific story on YGS dedicated to this subject? Person X had THIS happen, person Y had that happen, and here is how I know... Type of thread. I am sure that I am not alone in thinking that such a thread would be a great read at the least and elicit a stirring conversation at best.

Without details, a meaningful discussion on the matter is not possible.

Hoochler
ghostseer (41 stories) (408 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
Well, first of all, I want to say this has nothing to do with "religious groups/organized religion". Point blank- These entities are parasitic in nature and DO pull your energy from you, some do so to the point of lowering immune systems. I have discussed this with hundreds of individuals. Most have had a hard time removing themselves from this very addictive other worldy being. Any toes I am stepping on out there, I do not apologize for speaking out against this type of relationship. I know them to become dangerous to the human host. My suggestion to you is to cut it off, now, before you cannot. You have a wife, you have children to think of. How would you feel if your young son told you something was in HIS bed. I have known it to happen. Be very careful, you are treading on dangerous ground. Ultimately, it is your choice. Make the right one... Blessings, Ghostseer
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-18)
BCEagle25,

Succubae and incubi are erotic spirits (female and male respectively).

Erotic spirits seek sex with humans for at least two reasons 1.) These spirits thoroughly enjoy the feeling of sex 2.) These spirits consume the sexual energy that is naturally exuded from a human during the act of sex (i.e. Although these spirits have a direct hand in causing arousal in their human partner, this simply causes their partner to begin transmitting the sexual energy that humans naturally do during the act of lovemaking).

To my knowledge, these spirits do not suck anything out of their partner, these types of spirits simply gather up and consume what they have had a hand in causing to be naturally exuded from their partner.

The human partner's store of sexual energy will naturally replenish itself in short order, mostly (if not entirely) with energy garnered from the food they consume (just like after more conventional sex with another human).
BCEagles25 (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-18)
I have heard succubus are dangerous and some are deadly as they "drain you". Any truth behind that?
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-18)
Hello Mysti,

Yours is an interesting story, thank you for posting it. I agree with DA, what you are describing are classic tell tales of a succubus.

It doesn't sound like the succubus was responsible for you and your wife fighting though, in fact her presence seems to have helped the fighting to subside if anything.

The more times you have sex with the succubus, the stronger your bond with her will become. What I mean by that, is the sessions can (and probably will) last longer and be more vivid over time. You should decide if this is something you want to continue and to become an ongoing part of your life. As you have already felt, the pleasure these spirits can provide is immense, and it will only get better over time as your succubus gets to know you and your body better.

As you may possibly have already determined for yourself to some extent, it is my belief that these spirits have been unnecessarily maligned over the years and have been given undeserved bad reputation by organized religion over the centuries.

Succubae are encouraged when you lay on your back. If you ever wish to just go to sleep and do not desire her stimulation, think in your mind "Please leave me alone tonight succubus, I am tired and need to sleep" and then roll onto your side or stomach. If you think about her, she can read your thoughts. If you speak out loud to her, she can hear you.

She has a name (maybe even more than one). You might want to ask her what her name is. If you decide you want to keep her in your life and you can not communicate with her for the time being (the communication will most likely develop on its own over time), a not unpleasant name for her now could simply be "Lover". That is, in effect, what she is for you and it is a flattering title for a succubus to hear themselves called. In any event, she will understand if you are addressing her if you use either "Succubus" or "Lover" as a moniker for her. You should also be made to understand that she is most likely smarter than you are, so you don't have to educate her on a whole lot of things (outside of your preferences) in general.

You can also ask her to please not make herself visible to anyone but you, because it is upsetting for them and you if family members see her. That request alone could possibly eliminate any future sightings by members of your family.

I hope this information helps you figure out what you want to do next with your succubus.

Hoochler
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-18)
Wow...well, it definitely sounds like an encounter with a Succubus. Pretty much all of the signs point in that direction. I'm sure you'll get mixed responses on that here, but it's up to you whether or not you want the contact to continue. A few users I've spoken to here have had some very good experiences with them, but I'm not sure how your wife would feel about it. Anyway, it sounds like your son is a "sensitive" person too. It might be in his best interest to sit down and have a talk with him about not being afraid of his gift, but to just be careful, and to be strong when things try to scare him. He may grow out of it, he may not. Only time will tell.:)

Warmest blessings to you and your family,

Lynn

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: