You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Friend's Encounter

Real Ghost Stories

My Friend's Encounter

 

Now this happened from what I can tell to be a couple years ago, (when he was about 11 or 12).Anyway, I asked my friend if he could give me more detail but he said he told me what he could remember. I warn you, I'm not very good at telling stories. So, here we go.

My friend Nick (that's him) said he was at home & he was tired so he was trying to get some sleep. But while he was sleeping he felt something kind of just hovering over him. He already had his arm over his face in a relaxing position.

He removed his arm from his face and saw what he can describe as a demon's face. He covered his face up with his arm & swung his other arm at it. He also said that when he swung at it, he felt a cold spot where it was supposed to be, and just as he swung his arm through it, it disappeared.

My friend Nick is a very good artist, but when I asked him if he could draw it he said it was too complicated. And to me that was a good shock because I've seen his work and like I said, it was very good. But he did describe it to me.

He said it was the size of a normal head but it had black skin, red eye & its eyes were shaped like if you put a finger on the outer sides of your eyes and pulled outwards. Also, strangely enough, this all happened during the day.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TruthBeTold, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

TruthBeTold (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-22)
in reaction to WickedWitch2000, I mean the thing people do to their eyes to try to make fun of asians, except not stretched all the way out. (if you can understand what I'm trying to say).
Jackets (3 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-22)
This seems like it could have been a dream to me. It is hard to say, but being that he was trying to sleep anyway, the possibilty of it being a dream is pretty good.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-22)
Hm...sounds like a possible sleep-depravation hallucination. I'm not sure how his health was at that point in time, but I would want to rule out any potential medical conditions before I say that it was anything supernatural. Thank you for sharing your friend's story with us.

Warmest blessings,
DA/Lynn
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-21)
HI, First: THERE ARE NOT SUCH THING AS DEMONS, He might have seen it in his dream.
GIRLIE 😐
angel_from_heaven (20 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-21)
I think that's very strange. Did Nick see it again or just once? I hope he doesn't see it again! ❤ 😁
WIckedWitch2000 (1 stories) (71 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-21)
I can tell that is true & as in eyes as in you put your fingers on the side of your eyes and pulled outwards - What do you mean & Thanks for sharing! I hope to hear from your other stories soon & have a safe and HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS! Bless to god & say you never want to occure this "Demon" AGAIN!

:]
❤ WIckedWitch2000 ❤
TruthBeTold (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-20)
Nick says he hasn't encounterd it since,& also that it doesn't bother him.
ConniHowards (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-20)
Oh! You better make sure that Nick is protected when he is all alone!
Thanks for sharing this. ❤
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-19)
Hmm... That is very strange.

Has your friend had any other encounters with this "demon"?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: