You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Chair Being Pulled

Real Ghost Stories

Chair Being Pulled

 

I have had some events happen to me and I can't explain some. But here is one that I will never explain. It was a warm summer day and I was in my room minding my own business. My parents were at work and they asked me to keep an eye for anything in the yard and I agreed to watch over everything. My oldest brother watched TV, I was simply reading a story on the computer and I soon felt as if my chair had been pulled. I almost fell out of it. Luckily I didn't. I looked around my room to see if anyone was there and no one was. No one could be in my room unless they went right passed me because my door is next to my computer and my brother was in the living room watching TV but no one was in my room except me.

I continued to read and I felt my hair being pulled. It hurt me and I screamed. It takes a lot to make me scream. I looked around and no one was there and I looked out the window and saw some goats. They weren't allowed in the yard so I told my brother but I didn't tell him what had happened because I knew he, of all people, would not believe his 14 year old sister. He went and started to shoot them and they left. I have always felt an odd yet safe presence in my room... I guessed I will never know.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

NMS (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-28)
Sounds to me like you have a ghost in your room that is friendly, but tries to make you notice things like the goats.
charles (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-20)
Maybe the ghost (or whatever it is) is trying to warn you about the goats in your yard. Base on your story, the ghost isn't that bad but you should be careful though...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: