You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Surrounded By White Lights

Real Ghost Stories

Surrounded By White Lights

 

Me and my friend, Ruthie, were walking home from school one day. She's my next door neighbor and we live about three miles away from the school. We were on the side of the road, it was dark outside. We were coming back from detention for skipping under the stairs.

So there we were walking down the road, when we heard the loud roar of an engine near by. "Come on," Ruthie said, "Get on the other side of the road so they can see us when they come by," I said okay, and we walked over to the other side. A hummer slowly came by, the music at high blast and swerving all over the place. It sped up and then hit a tree and came swerving towards us. We didn't have any time to move, we just stood there with our eyes wide open.

Then hummer crashed about three feet away from us. There were about ten white things everywhere. They were like ghosts, a few were up in the sky and a few were on the ground and one swept right in front of the hummer and pushed us out of the way. We went sliding against the pavement and then hit the ground. The hummer then flipped over and smashed against the fence that was there. The engine was smoking, so I couldn't see what happened next.

About twenty-two seconds later, we saw the guy that who driving the hummer laying about fifty feet way. This was not possible I thought. From the look of the hummer, he should have been dead. The windows were smashed in and the doors were mixed into the big hump of metal. I don't know how he got out. Then all the ghost-like things all gathered up. The man was fine; he got up and just started yelling at his car.

We began to walk home. We had pavement marks all over us. Our whole bodies were red. We looked behind us and the ghosts were still following us. We were in so much pain. I was convinced I broke my jaw. The ghosts then appeared in front of us. Then began circling around us. We spun around and looked at all of them. They then disappeared. We hadn't realized we had stopped breathing until our faces went red. We took a deep breath and looked at each other. All the redness from being slid across the pavement was gone. My jaw felt fine. We stood there and just kept staring at each other in amazement.

When I got home I told my mom what happened and she believed nothing of it. I went to go take a shower. I got in the shower and then my face turned blue. Part of my arm was a totally different color then the rest of my body. I remembered, that's how the ghost pushed me out of the way. I hurried and got out of the shower. I picked up the phone and right as I was about to call Ruthie, she called me. I answered and said "Look at your arm!" She then replied, "I was going to tell you to look at yours!" Ever since that day, my skin on my arm and Ruthie's has been absolutely BLEECH WHITE and the rest of my skin a dark tan.

I will never forget that day I encountered my Guardian Angels.

Other hauntings by imyoproblm

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maryland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, imyoproblm, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

kiran5070 (2 stories) (35 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-20)
well junior ghost hunter is agreed how is that a guardian angel, its like feeling that iam going to heaven whaen you re going to hellllllllllllllllllll. Guardian angel is different from what you mentioned...? 😲
My blessings,
Kiranchandra
JrGhostHunter (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-19)
GUARDIAN ANGELS?! How is that a guardian angle? The way you said it, with the blue face, and the bleach white arm... Sounds like they were trying to KILL you!
hang on... I think I need a re-explanation.
poltergeist45 (1 stories) (46 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-18)
Hi, this was a very intresting story. But I honestly can't say if those were ghosts that helped you guys out that night. I'm not sure what it could be, but it sorta does sound like a guardian angle. I'm just glad that nobody was hurt too bad (except the car) 😊. Great story!
Tydin (1 stories) (30 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-18)
Wow. These stories come in all kinds of flavours! Good read though. Got any pics of said arms. And why 22 seconds? About 22 seconds. Thats a funny number to pick. And didn't you help the man when he got up? Did you let your parents know so someone could call for help?
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-17)
hi, well I don't really know if it is a guardian angel, it may be if it helped you breath or something like that, I loved this story and the bit about when you were just about to call Ruthie and she called you, and your arms were bleech white!

Princess123 x ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: