You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Orbs, Voices And The Gentle Touch

Real Ghost Stories

Orbs, Voices And The Gentle Touch

 

For a while now I have been having some very strange things happen around my house.

One night I was lying in my bed listening to my iPod when an orb the size of a baseball started to float around the foot of my bed. I wasn't scared because I know that an orb can't hurt you or anything but I was very interested by it. Sadly it disappeared under my bed before I could take a picture. Lately I have been seeing them in my room or out of the corner of my eye, but my parents or my sister have never seen them. My mom took pictures of me and my cousins this summer and when she did, I was the first one to notice the hundreds of little orbs all over the photos!

Nothing else paranormal has happened to me that was actually in my own home before, except from when I was a kid at my old house.

When I was little, I had a bunk bed and I always slept on the top. My mom used to keep a night light by my doorway so that I could find my way out, without tripping over something. One night I was trying to go to sleep. I shut my eyes but a minute later something made me open my eyes. My entire room was pitch black. I honestly couldn't see a thing. Then out of nowhere I started to hear voices that sounded like a bunch of adults. They were so loud and sounded like they were right next to my ear. All of them started to yell at me. I was paralyzed with fear and unable to move. After what seemed like an eternity, my mom finally came in after hearing me scream and switched on a light. I asked her if she heard anything, but she said no.

After that experience I started to feel someone touching me when I was asleep. It still happens to me today. It feels like someone touching my face and shoulders. The hands are never harsh, but always feel gentle. I know it's very weird but I can't explain it. I have had other paranormal experiences outside of my house since then.

I'm very interested in the paranormal and started studying it about 2 years ago. Right now it's my favorite thing to do! If any of you have had anything similar happen to you than please tell me!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from West Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, poltergeist45, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-28)
If the touching bothers you then tell it to stop. If it doesn't bother you then don't say anything. I've had something touch my feet when I was trying to sleep and it woke me up, and I just started yelling "GET OUT" because I was really tired. It didn't scare me I was just annoyed more then anything, and whatever it was left in a big hurry. I've had so many paranormal experiences that it's hard sometimes for me to get scared anymore, although I admit it does happen once in a while. Spirits have to respect your space if you really don't want them there, at least this has always worked with me and having no fear of it is a big key to success.
VendettaVal3 (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-27)
SAM...

Wow...it's been such a long time since I have gotten to speak to you! How are you, my friend? How are things? I am sorry if I have been such a bad friend and you feel I have forgotten you. Believe me, I still worry about you.

❤, Val. [remember me, right?]
poltergeist45 (1 stories) (46 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-26)
My parents don't really know anything about it because I keep this kind of stuff to myself. When I told my mom that I was intrested in the paranormal she flipped out and told me to get another hobby. Well that's not happening because I love it too much. My friend is the only one who beleives me because his house is haunted. I don't like telling anyone that I'm into the paranormal since I was in 8th grade. We had to do an informal speech, so I did mine on something that I have gotten to know, the paranormal. Nobody took me seriously and they just thought it was a joke... 😢

Anyway thanks you rstahley for your comment!
rstahley (3 stories) (102 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-24)
Yeah, I definitely think there is something paranormal going on. If I am reading correctly, you heard the voices at your old house, but you feel hands on you at your new house? So, it isn't necessarily where you live, but the activity is centered around you... So maybe since childhood, you have been developing the ability to sense things that others can't...like how your parents and sister haven't seen anything. That must be frustrating for you because when you're the only one that knows these things are going on, it's harder for people to take it seriously. What do your parents say when you tell them about what's happening to you?
poltergeist45 (1 stories) (46 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-24)
scaryboy, I'm 100% sure that the noises wernt mosquitoes. It was plain english that I was hearing, not just a bunch of noises. Secondly, I know it wasn't my parents because I wake up the second I feel someone is touching me, and everytime there was nobody there.
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-24)
this like stories made me think of some solution let me tell you that thing...!
1) firstly make sure that you use mosquitoe nets so that no flies come to your room, because some kind of flies make that like of adults as you said,
2) that touching might be of your folks or parents when they touch to make you a good dreamer. They touch for blessing you a good sleep that's it. It all happens and it can't be ghost experience
Lavender (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-23)
Your tales make me think of the old house I have been living in for 10 years. So many things have happened there but first that comes to mind is early on, when I was still in college, I spent a lot of time alone in the quiet studying. One evening I was alone and sat by the heater in the main room. I began to faintly hear people talking, like a party, lots of conversation, with background music. The doors to the other room and hallway were closed. I got up to see where it was coming from but as soon as I opened the hall door it ceased. Almost like a little bubble of energy or something appeared and disappeared as quickly.

Also, many photos from the downstairs cellar have numerous orbs. Lots of tales to be told by that old house.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-22)
Wow Interest the Orbs there at your house Wish I had seen it myself some size are diffrent that I hear it. Never hear voice but I did try hear when I have my hearing aids on "yes I am deaf" and Door shut it own sometimes When I feel near my desk.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-22)
Hm...that's very strange. I'm not sure what to make of that orb. I'm wondering if you might have been having a case of sleep paralysis. You said you couldn't move, it was pitch black, and you heard voices. Those are usually common signs of SP.

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Blessings,
DA

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: