You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Erotic Dream Turns Real

Real Ghost Stories

Erotic Dream Turns Real

 

A hand caresses my arm, just below my shoulder. Seconds later, a hand grabs me, while yet another massages me, I feel a nip on my neck, and I succumb to the exquisite sensation of the entity as it thrusts into me.

At first it all seemed an excellent erotic dream, before I realized that I wasn't sleeping, I was scared at first, then I just sort of let go of my fear. I didn't think this was going to happen again, but the next morning I could feel it near, and touching me, then as it got brighter the sensations faded.

These rendezvous occurred every night, and have been occurring for the last 5 years. Only now for a reason not known to me, I can feel him during the day, and not merely touching me, but actually penetrating me, I've actually begun to notice a feeling in my throat, as though there were something sliding in and out of my throat, even as I sit here now I can feel it, and it's now not just one violation, it's many at once. Many at once at different times of the day, while I shower, while I watch TV, or read a book, even while I'm at work.

I don't claim to understand what's going on to me, I actually enjoyed it at one time, and at times I believe I want it to stop, but then it's as though they're in my head, they just know where to touch me to let/urge them on. And when it's done, I feel spent, as though it really happened, and my skin tingles and aches. I've read that others are having similar experiences... But I haven't seen any quite as intense as this, whether there have had and aren't telling or not I'm hoping to get some insight.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Aviendha, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

incubuslover (9 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-18)
Hey, I would see what it wants. If it loves you, or says it does, just have fun with him. Hees not hurting you or anything. I think it wants to do more with you. I recommend you to take my advice, try communicating with it. I would:D...
incubuslover (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-18)
Hey, I would see what it wants. If it loves you, or says it does, just have fun with him. Hees not hurting you or anything. I think it wants to do more with you. I recommend you to take my advice, try communicating with it. I would:D.
Somhairle (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-23)
Sounds like an incubus to me xD, maybe you should try getting to know it if its been seducing you so many times haha, quite a steamy story to say the least.
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-23)
I totally agree with troyanarn one hundred percent on this one!

Regards,
Log
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-23)
wow that is steamy! I shouldnt be reading such stories in work! 😜
Well written!
Xxelliemayxx ❤
Ps. I'm really starting to wonder about an experience I had a long time ago what I "thought" was a dream 😕
reneespring (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-09)
When I said your own blood, I meant use a sterilized needle or pin & just prick your finger, nothing more.
reneespring (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-09)
Have you ever exerted your will to reject it/them? I think you gave in for so long cause you usually enjoyed it. I think now you are being sexually used. Do you think you can now say NO with all your heart/body? If you can, then you can do a ritual divorcing yourself from them and sign the divorce paper in your blood. Ask the Universe for Justice for being violated.
LETSPLAYxxPOISONxx (7 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-04-05)
wow real hhmmmm I can't say anything bad, like I told someone else with a story like this I have not had anything like that happen to me, but who is to say that this is not happening to you. Anyone can say its a fake, but we are not you... Anywho be safe... 😊
ghostboy001 (4 stories) (137 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
i agree with vox they don, t just touch you they go at it and scare you until you break.
Also they are demons so they won, t be gentle its probaly your nerves goin of it hapens. This is gods way for you to just say no (stop)
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-25)
My BS detector is going off big time on this one. It sounds like some pretty run of the mill internet soft porn.

Sorry, I gotta say I'm not believing it.
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-25)
I agree with the others to check out with your doctor, about your circulatory system and nerve endings, before taking this as if it was just an incubus. It well could be but if you had the check up found all is well, then you would know how to handle this sistution better.
WolfReal (1 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-25)
As the boyfriend of a girl that complains about this exact thing (although we haven't really done it at her work yet). I would first think to tell you that if you are not enjoying it, tell him to stop.
ghostgirlontheloose (7 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-25)
this isn't my favorite story but it's okay, I guess. I only have one comment.
Ohhhhh, gross. 😜
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-24)
well go straight to physical practitoner and consult hiim and check out your body functioning its true not joking really how would this happen, its like dream implementation yar! 🤔
BandK_fla (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-23)
Please check out my profile. Maybe I can give you some insight and help.
I have done a lot of research and am a Social Intuitive.
Hope to hear from you.
Succubussed (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-23)
troyarn, I've said this before when others have expressed he same doubts that you mention here.

Why is it believable that a ghost or spirit would manipulate physical objects or make themselves known to us humans in other ways, but not that some sort of spirit would have sexual contact with human beings?

As far as your claim that the people who post here regarding this sort of thing print one story and no comments, I think that if you peruse the category you will see that most of us who have spoken about this sort of occurence HAVE made comments.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-23)
GEEZ! I Missed THAT too, Martin! Thanks for "fixing" my typo! 😆
Yeah, I do not think I could sit in MY doctors office and explain things straight down to EVERY sensation either.
Foggin' up the winda's!
Thank you. 😉
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-23)
Am I the only one that sees these stories as soft porn from pranksters? I would not think so if they were not all written that way or the fact that most are from someone who has printed one story and no comments...
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
15 years ago (2009-01-23)
Aviendha, if you're wondering, I had to tone down your story a little bit, no need for too many technical details.
Succubussed (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-23)
Aviendha, like you (only I am a male so my Invisible Being is female) I have been getting "touched" sexually for over five years now.

I feel for you if you don't like it, but I empathize with you if you do (I like it).

Try to communicate with this/these Being/s. I do not believe that you are experiencing any sort of medical issue. I believe that these are real, sentient Beings, and since he/they have noticed you and have found the way to your desire, you MUST find a way to communicate with him/them.

I think that you will find that after 5 years, he/they are as eager to talk with you as they are to have sex with you.

You don't have to make a statement regarding a welcome or an allowance of their touch. But you do need to talk out loud to them (or in your head. My Succubus talks to me that way) and let him/them know how you feel about what he/they are doing.

If you click on my uername and then go to my story, you will find a link to a site where there are others that experience the same thing that happens to you. There are both men and women on the site, so you'll be able to find a welcome that will help you deal with this.

Actually...here, let me give you the link right now...

Http://incubisuccubae.yuku.com/

Go there, sign up (it's free) and you'll be among others to whom this happens. I know that after five+ yeaers of it, it really helps me to be able to talk about it to other peiople who are experiencing the same thing.
morambo85 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-22)
I have also be through this exsperience twice. I actually put up a fight on my dorm bunk and as I pulled my self one direction to get off my bed I was pulled by a force to the other side I was beign dragged back and forth and even one time fully lifted off the bed. When I tried to look at it its as if I'm drugged and my eyes are heavy but I too noticed I was awake becuase the movie I was watching still continued where it left off and even after I shook it off. I was said to be an incubus I since then had started praying to god it seemed to have stoped for me but I have sice then started exsperiencing even more different types of entities or spirts. Just letting you know your not alone and you are 100% telling the truth this is actually happening to many people around the world. Hang in there and ask for gods help
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-22)
Hi whitebuffalo, yeah it's free in Canada (and it's province, not providence, hehe). No reason not to just make sure about the physical symptons, but I wouldn't go on about the erotic part to the doctor. Wow that story was a little bit... Steamy. 😐
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-22)
I did not look close enough to see that Aviendha lists that she is in Canada. I agree more with Whitebuffalo's suggestion if going to the doctor is not going to cost an arm and a leg. Not that this thread is about health insurance, but even with my health insurance I basically quit going to the doctor years ago unless I utterly HAVE to because my experiences in doing so were almost always expensive and a waste of time. I forget that this condition is not everywhere. I will look at the country of origin closer next time! 😁

I still suggest trying to talk to it (him) though, that is free and easy to do whether you go to the doctor or not.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-22)
You ARE in Canada, right?
I failed to question this first...
ARE you in one of the Providences that have FREE medical?
Working in the medical field, I DO KNOW that parts of Canada already have these practices in place, and THAT is why I suggested the complete "tune up" so to speak. I am NOT trying to put anyone into financial strains. If the Medical is FREE (as SOME already ARE), TAKE IT.
Again, even without the "free"... I would suggest eliminating the possibilities (as MANY who have their own personal incubus or succubus have suggested to ME when I was learning to understand the beings), as SOMEtimes the sensation can be quite SIMILAR to that of physical ailments.
Thanks again!

P.S. Hoochlers comment about cost factor is what made me look to my comment and see if I asked about the medical system in YOUR particular providence of Canada. I apologize for missing it in my first comment.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-01-22)
You can go to the doctor if you want, it won't hurt anything but your pocket book. Depending on your insurance, I would say a complete physical that concentrated on checking the circulatory system and nerve endings should only cost $200 to $600 out of pocket. Then the doctor can refer you to a psychologist, and the money that can be spent there is almost limitless.

The kicker here is that you probably already know that none of these professionals will tell you what you probably already know, that an invisible being (or even possibly beings) is doing this to you.

Before you schedule your appointment (s), I encourage you to talk out loud to your "friend". Tell him what you like and what you don't like, he can hear you fine when you speak in a normal voice, especially when you feel him touching you.

If you are just now asking for advice after 5 years, I get the feeling that you like the attention he gives you if it is done properly. Instruct your friend in how to touch you in ways that please you, when he can do it and where (home, car, not work, etc).

If it is an incubus touching you, think of him like a kind of mirror. He gets what he needs and wants from you getting pleasure. If you want to intensify the feelings, do not concentrate on sex, concentrate instead on love and project it as strongly onto him during a "session" as you can. If it is an incubus, he will most likely respond very positively to that and reciprocate by making the session more pleasurable to you. Be sure to let him know if he is doing anything to hurt or annoy you and ask him to stop doing such things.

You should be aware that most incubi are notoriously jealous of their human partner. If you have not already noticed, your friend is probably not too big on you seeing "other" men. Know that if he is an incubus, he has the power to directly affect the romantic feelings of both sides in a human romantic relationship towards each other (this is usually used to turn down the romance between humans and to turn it up between sex demon and human).

I am not saying that you for sure have an incubus, but if you can control the situation by talking instead of spending money, I would try that first.

Feel free to private message me if you want to discuss your situation further. If you do have an incubus, I can introduce you to others who do as well and you can discuss your experience anonymously with others who experience the same thing.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-22)
I agree with whitebuffalo. Make sure there is no medical explanation first before switching to paranormal. I think it's possible that it could be an incubus (especially because you feel so tired afterwards) but I can't be sure. If you would like to discuss this matter privately, please feel free to email me, as I'm part of a community that particularly focuses on these experiences. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Blessings,
DA
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-22)
I would suggest you go and have a complete physical from a qualified medical practitioner. Check into your circulatory system and possibly your nerve endings.
Barring all of that there IS the possibility of lucid "awake" sleep (Daydreaming), and let me tell YOU, I have had some VERY vivid and realistic daydreams-- If you know what I am saying.
Before sliding straight at the explanation of an incubus, I would get a thorough examination, though.
Thank you.

New comments for this story have been disabled