You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: An Orb Or Something Else?

Real Ghost Stories

An Orb Or Something Else?

 

This story is connected to my previous experience in the flat that I mentioned. I came back home after living there for 2 weeks and saw some things. Here are the experiences-

1. It was 1st day of my stay and I noticed that all the inner lock mechanism of my bedroom door was broken forcefully (I asked the caretaker and he told me that someone may have broken it- my uncle visited the place sometimes for 2-3 hours as a halt station). Then the next day I noticed that the inner lock of the Indian bathroom door (there are 2 bathrooms- one attached to the bedroom and another just opposite to it) was also broken. This raised an alarm though I did not make something out of it. The caretaker had gone to the village on the 2nd day of my visit so I was living alone there.

On the 2nd night, I completed my work and was wrapping things up when suddenly I hear a sound coming from the bathroom opposite the room, the tap was going like crazy, I was in my room now but was scared even to go outside yet took out the god's book and kept it with me. I gathered some courage and went outside, guess what whole flat was so silent that I could not even fathom to think that something was wrong. Went and checked the tap- IT WAS NOT EVEN FUNCTIONAL! This was unexpectedly scary. I took a chair and kept it in front of my door (because of the lock situation) and slept as I had to wake up early.

2. Days passed and I got involved in work and travel, used to come late around 10 PM, and go to bed by 11-11:30 after talking to my Girlfriend. But this was the last night before I left the place, and came home a little early. It was around 10 PM, and I was talking to my girlfriend when all of a sudden I hear something from the kitchen, I was roaming in the living room, talking when I saw a black round figure moving inside the kitchen and vanishing in thin air. I could not believe my eyes.

I was shocked but was also happy that anything unfortunate did not happen but I was taken by surprise the next morning.

I went into the kitchen to make some breakfast as I have to catch the bus to my town, I lit up the stove (2 pair stove), they are new so they are well and good but firstly one of the knob of the stove broke and then the container I kept on it went into flames. Killed the knob of the cylinder to control it but the damage was already done.

Thanks for hearing me out, I might have to go again so will keep sharing if anything else happened.

P.s.- these are the only 2 incidents that occurred while my stay.

Other hauntings by Aslipablo

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Aslipablo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-09-27)
Whatever it is, it must be trying to get your attention for some reason, maybe you can get help in trying to find out exactly what's going on.
Aslipablo (4 stories) (11 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-09-23)
Hi Rajine, yes it does lack any explanation, I guess it is connected to my previous experiences, as I saw twice (the first was on the day I arrived and that door incident took place) this orb or movement in a room now and it is scarier. Hopefully, my regular arrival in the coming months may calm down these incidences.

Also "thank you" for showing active interest in my experiences. 😊
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-09-23)
Hi Aslipablo

That is strange that lacks a logical or rational explanation, do you think that this recent incident is connected to your previous ones?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: