You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Was It An Incubus?

Real Ghost Stories

Was It An Incubus?

 

I have always been interested in the paranormal since a very young age. When me and my family moved into our old house, which was previously my aunties, I started dabbling with Ouija boards with friends. I must have been around aged 15. We used the Ouija board in bedroom.

One night I woke up to find a man lying beside me in bed. (I was 16 /17 years old). At first, I thought it could have been my brother. I then realised it wasn't then all of a sudden he was no longer there. This spooked me out a little, but I then shrugged it off.

A few years later when I was 19 years old, I had the most horrifying night of my life.

I was asleep and dreaming, just a regular normal dream, suddenly in this dream, someone put there arms around me from behind and grabbed me. Everything went real sinister and felt very wrong. I woke up. My room was darker then usual. Then suddenly, a man appeared from the very bottom of my bed and started to crawl up to me. I was paralyzed. I couldn't move, couldn't scream. He continued to crawl up, until he reached my head level. He started to lick and kiss my neck, breathing heavily in my ears. Every time I tried to scream for him to stop, no noise would come out. The noises he was making will never leave me.

After maybe 20 seconds, everything stopped. Panicked and fear stricken, I dived out of bed and ran downstairs where my mother and brother where watching T.V. I was shaking and panicked with fear. My mother jumped up and asked what had happened. As I began to tell them, a massive crash came from my bedroom. The three of us looked at each other in disbelief. It was as if my bed had been lifted and dropped back onto the floor. The fear I felt was indescribable.

I lived in that house for 15 months after that incident but never once slept in that room again. We had a priest in to exorcise the house, yet I still would not sleep alone in the dark. I have now moved out of that house but will still not sleep in the dark.

Can anybody please explain this situation to me? The night has lived with me since. I would like some sort of answers as to who or what this was?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, rachelb, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

baileybailey (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-17)
this sounds like you were still in a state of sleep before being awake, this can cause sleep paralysis. Not a nice thing. I was fully awake once and saw a man beside my bed bent over staring at me, with no top on, trousers on and his hands behind his back, as I screamed for my mum, there were no sounds of this person trying to get away, which makes me think this was a spirit, the house was searched there was no one in the house. I stress there were no sounds from this being trying to get away. I have used a ouija board to find out who it may have been and all I got was 'you were lucky, let's just leave it at that' I have never found a proper answer for what happened and I'm still searching for answers.
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-10)
you were lucky that was all that happened. Did you investigate further to make sure it wasn't a human?! You have not made a comment back so some of us are still wondering. Always rule out the natural before resorting to the supernatural. Plus if that was a real man OMG you could be in some serious danger! Take care and stay safe! 😲
ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
I'm sorry. That must have been scary. They can sometimes become very aggressive and frightening when they desperately need human energy. Incubi can follow a person, though. They can choose what they want day or night. So this may be over if it has not bothered you since. Sometimes they only bother a certain human once. At least that was my experience.
Somhairle (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-25)
Damn, you got molested by a demon, if you didn't enjoy in the slightest then it is almost certainly a demon and not an incubus:P. That is what most people are ignorant of > the difference between demons and sex spirits.
Thedreamer (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-09)
omg! I'm sorry that happen to you. Is the deamon still with you? God bless you and your family.

❤ Selinda ❤
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-03)
Ok first off I am a ouija board user sense I was 10, I came in contect with many good and evil spirtes. Now, most people think diffent things and that's fine, but NEVER BE SHOKEN WITH FEAR. Fear is the key for the spirtes, they feed off your fare. When a spirte seems to try to rape you, its just part of a worst caramony. When they do what they try with you Rachelb, spirte was doing an ancient caramony so tranfer. Basicly if what I am saying is too hard for you to follow then basicly, it tried to take control of you. If you have any thing to ask me, anyone, send me an e-mail. Darkzone98 [at] hotmail or dragongod101 [at] hotmail.com I will help if you have any problems.
Shaz101 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-07)
Your experience is very frightening. I am also new to the site and have been reading for a while but your story has been the one to make me really consious of being alone in my room and house. I totally feel for you and am happy that was all the ghost did to you. Hope you find peace and that you finally live your life to the fullest and lose that moment that has stuck with you.
Shaz101
X
brenda329 (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
Your experience sounds like one similar to mine. I sm relatively new to the site. I just signed up, but I've been reading for a while. I have had several different incubus encounters over the years, and I want to tell you that you are not alone. I'd say you were blessed that it didn't do any worse harm to you.

God Bless...

Brenda
WolfReal (1 stories) (140 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-25)
rookdygun - I'm not saying that its hard for me to believe. I'm just saying that given what happened I would be serioulsy concerned that someone may have broken into the house. Second floor or not. The heavy noise she heard could have been that person getting out of the house. In the very least I think the police should have been called to investigate. If they found nothing great. However there is nothing to say that if it was a person, they would perhaps try again. I do not think anyone should take that type of risk. So again I ask, why did everyone in the house decide it was more supernatural then a real event?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-25)
WolfReal,

Why is it so hard for you to believe it? I think that with her Mother and Brother watching TV downstairs it is unlikely someone climbed up to the second floor, broke into her room and did this. If rachelb had been living alone at the time of this event, then I to would wonder about a possible break in, but living in a house with family and that family being awake downstairs... I just don't see a person taking that risk.

Respectfully,

Rook
WolfReal (1 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-25)
Im sorry but why does everyone here believe this to be a supernatural event and not one where a real guy broke into the house and did this? Why were the police not called?
ParaTam (3 stories) (80 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-25)
rachelb -
Thank you for submitting your story for us. After trying to move away from that negative story for so many years, it must have been difficult to open up and tell someone. Thanks for sharing here.

I too think it may have been an experience other than an incubus. From what I've read, an incubus gives pleasure not terror.

Rramsmate brought up an interesting point. I too have read about this. In the book "Psychic Dreamwalking: Explorations at the Edge of Self" by Michelle Belanger (http://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Dreamwalking-Explorations-Edge-Self/dp/1578633869), she describes this phenomena in detail and tells how to accomplish it. However, anyone with any ethics would not use this ability in such as manner.

I feel a dreamwalking perverted human could have done this, but I side with one other comment that it was a spirit from the Ouija board trying to get a response from you. I think a lot of spirits want a response from us to validate their existance. Sometimes after that acknowledgement that they exist (at a different level than ours) they leave on their own. Your family did the right thing with the blessing of your house.

I'm glad you were not bothered by this again.

Blessed be,
ParaTam
Georgie252 (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-25)
Hi,

A couple of weeks ago Most Haunted done 7 night live investigations. And one night they were investigating night terrors. They actualy spoke about two demons, one male one female, and that they come to you in your sleep to get their sexual pleasures. I think maybe you were visted by one of these. I can't imagine how scared you were, I only watched the programe and haven't been able to sleep! Hope your ok now

Regards

Georgie 252
Rramsmate (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-25)
There is one possibility that most people are unaware of. It is possible for a person to locate a target, no matter what the distance, and spend time with the target from mere presence through all the levels of interaction up to and including actions of a more intimate nature. It is an inate ability of all of us, but requires just the right set of mental "controls" to accomplish. It is a real phenomena.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-24)
I have a theory about this kind of phenomenon and I think it's due to psychological /physical of a young person who has not come into their own sexuality yet. It's also been know to happened to the sexually repressed and people who were sexually abused as children. I'm not saying this is your case but it has been one explanation.
WolfReal (1 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-24)
This thing with not being able to move... You may have been dreaming. If you wer awake and this really happened, you would be able to move unless out of your own fear you caused yourself to not be able to. Other then that, maybe someone was really in your room. Not a ghost and the sound you hear was that person trying to leave the house. I think we all remember the story of Elizibeth Smart. I am interested to know why you choose to have the room blessed rather then talk to the police?
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-23)
I am also wondering if you, your mother or brother went and checked your room after the noise. That aside, it sounds as if you had every right to be frightened. You were violated. Regardless of what this entity is called, you were violated and that is not acceptable.

Try taking that fear back. I know that is easier said than done. You said you had a priest in so I am assuming you are Christian. Tell this thing before you go to bed it is not welcome anywhere near you. Pray for God to keep anything that is not of him away from you and your loved ones and your home. Place a cross in all of the rooms of your home, especially the bedrooms. Try also wearing a cross. I wear one as an anklet. Don't let the fear keep you a victim, take the fear and the power back.

I am sure this was not easy to talk abiut, thank you for sharing your story,

God Bless!
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-23)
I agree with Logan, did you ever go back and see what made the noise? Personally, I don't think this was an incubus, because they usually absorb the pleasurable energy given off by sexual experiences rather than the fear given off by negative reactions. It sounds to me like you and your friends' playing with a Ouija board and being inexperienced at doing so or not invoking the proper protection allowed a malevolent spirit to enter your home. I'm sorry that you had such a bad experience. I'm sure a lot of people are going to go "OMG IT WAS A DEMON, PRAY TO GOD AND YOU'LL BE FINE" but I really don't think it was that either. Probably just a spirit that wanted to get a response from you, and it likely was driven out when you had your home cleansed.

Blessings,
DA
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-23)
Hey rachelb,

I am just curious, did you happen to go and check what made the noise in your room? Please do let me know on that... Because somhow without knowing that... The story seems unfinished.

REgards & Prayers
Logan

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: