You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Spiritual And Electric Incubus Encounter

Real Ghost Stories

Spiritual And Electric Incubus Encounter

 

I'm new to this site, but I've been fascinated by what I've been reading. I'm a happily married 41 year old woman with a teenage daughter. My husband and I are very Spiritual people, and so happenings in the unseen world are very common to us. I have a few experiences I would like to share with you. I will attempt to write of one major experience that happened in my early 30s. I will try not to be too graphic, but I also want to make the point that everything I am describing is 100 percent REAL! I am not a liar, nor am I making any embellishments or "poetic license". I want to blog a little about my past, so the "experience" is actually a few paragraphs in.

Here goes... When I was in my mid 20s, I was married to an abusive alcoholic. We had met at a church prayer meeting. He seemed very spiritual in the beginning, but he quickly became obsessed with money and "stuff". He became so caught up in work that we would hardly talk anymore. It was at this point that I had a miscarriage. I didn't even know I was pregnant! But, the doctor told me that I might have only been a few weeks along, and not to worry, as it wasn't my fault. He was pissed. He started blaming me for everything. He complained about the house not being clean enough or the clothes were dirty. I really began to think he was mad at me for losing the baby. But, I don't drink or smoke and I didn't even know I was pregnant. That bastard! I felt so hurt.

Not too long after this, our relationship went downhill pretty quickly. He would grow increasingly angry at things that went on at work, and so he started drinking. Our sex life became virtually non-existent other than the occasional 2 minute quickie. I felt lonely and quite used and depressed. He wouldn't touch me. We would hardly kiss. There was simply no more joy left in the relationship. A counselor and family friend suggested that we might try adoption to help ease the pain. I readily agreed, and surprisingly so did he. So, we made plans to adopt. But, before I had a chance to get excited about the adoption, I found out he was having an affair with one of my girlfriends. I was devastated. He wanted a divorce, and so we did.

Well, he divorced me before the adoption was finalized, so miraculously they let me adopt as a single mom! While I adopted her at birth through a teen pregnancy intervention charity, my daughter was actually about three months old when we "officially" divorced. So, I was able to buy a nice little home with the divorce settlement, and have some extra money in the bank. We lived on our own (just my daughter and me) for almost three and a half years (with no boyfriend or lover) before I got re-married to a most wonderful man. I'll talk about him in a minute. But first, here's my actual experience:

One summer night in 1999 (I was 32 then), my daughter and I were alone in our house. It was a very quiet night, probably around 11 PM or so. I was getting ready for bed when I felt a very strong energy in the room. It was heavy, almost electric. It was spiritual. So, I finished brushing my teeth and headed to bed. At this point (my daughter was nearly three and a half) was sleeping peacefully by herself in the bedroom down the hall from the master (my room). Well, once I crawled into bed, I felt surges of energy swirl all around me. It was more of that spiritually electric energy. It began to pulse and hover over me and change slightly from electric to more a warm energy. It literally got into bed with me, and began to warmly cuddle around me. I felt very warm and loved as it gently began to brush over my hair. It felt almost like a person, but I knew there was nothing there. I could feel breath, but it felt more like the wind lightly blowing over me. I don't know quite how else to describe it.

Gradually, the energy began to manifest as more of what I would describe as an entity force. It began to gently caress my back. It felt like a pair of hands gently touching me. I began to feel warm all over. I was lying on my side, and so it also started to glide over my left breast (at first through my nightie top, but then somehow "through" my nightie - if you can understand what I mean - I never took it off). It was extremely gentle, but very stimulating. It seemed to like my energy. I began to get aroused, and the entity seemed to know this. My breathing began to change, as I became more spiritually and sexually aware. Ever so gently, I began to roll more unto my back and stretch out more. Almost immediately, the entity began to flow unto and over my body, and began to put pressure on my chest. I then gradually felt my legs being gently spread apart. I climaxed almost instantly. It was more like a sudden surge of pleasure that took me off-guard. It felt really quite wonderful. This being then began to stimulate my breasts full-on (I felt like my nipples were going to explode), and my breathing grew more intense. I climaxed again within about 30 seconds of the first one. I could definitely feel that there was a lot of metaphysical energy present around me. At that point, I felt very loved and relaxed. I could tell that it wanted me to continue to interact more, so I gently lifted up my hips and thrust forward a few times.

Within seconds, I felt the entity draw closer to me, and there was a very warm sensation that began to form. The sensation got a little tighter, and I began to rock back and forth, continuing my thrusting a bit. This lasted for about 3 or 4 minutes until I felt a rather gentle burst of warmth in what appeared to almost feel like fluid. Suddenly, my whole bed began to shake, as if I and everything in my bed was almost alive with a very powerful energy, and I could actually feel this entity have its own "climax" of sorts. I call it that because I don't know how else to describe it. It's almost like my spirit could see the entity's sexuality or something. I was breathing so heavily and became so super sensitive at this point, that I could actually feel its pleasure. It was very intense. I could hear the wind suddenly pick up in the room and even outside, almost sounding like some kind of a moan. At that precise moment, I suddenly felt another burst of warmth down there, this time a lot more intense. It felt like someone was rinsing me with hot water down there. It suddenly dawned on me that I had just helped to bring this being to orgasm. I almost climaxed again as well, but I just couldn't give myself permission to drop off for some reason. I could actually feel that the entity wanted me to, but I somehow didn't feel right about it. So I chose not to.

Suddenly, the whole energy level began to shift from warm and inviting to very cold and foreboding. The wind began to blow very strongly in the room, and then I heard my bathroom door slam quite loudly. For a minute, I thought the door slamming might wake up my daughter, but thankfully it didn't. Then, I began to hear water running. At first, I thought the sink tap was on, but it really sounded more like a man relieving himself while standing in front of the toilet. I'm sure many of you know what I'm talking about, especially if you have boys or a husband around the house. It was a very bizarre sound. It just kept going and going. This noise went on for what I perceived as roughly five minutes, followed by several loud bursts of air that I could only describe as sounding like loud flatulence. I couldn't really tell what it was, because the sounds were being muffled by the closed bathroom door. After that, I felt the energy levels in the room drop off quite a bit. While the room around me became chilly (odd for a summer night), I still personally felt quite warm. Now that the noises had stopped and the energy had mostly dissipated, I felt the need to have another release. So, I took care of myself..

Now here's the really weirdo part... After my powerful release, I had the sudden urge to pee, so I got up out of bed and headed to the bathroom. Upon opening the door and entering the bathroom, I could smell a very strong mix of semen, urine and sulfur. It was very pungent and foul smelling, almost like somebody really let one. The thing is it wasn't me! When I turned on the light, I noticed the toilet with full of urine. Now let me say that I always remember to flush, and I know I had used the bathroom and flushed earlier that evening. The urine was a very dark yellow color and it smelled very acidic. So, this was quite strange. Well, as I sat down to use the restroom, I looked down and smelled a very powerful odor of semen emanating from my genital regions. If I could better describe the odor, it almost smelled other worldly. It was very pungent, much more than I'd ever smelled after any sexual experience I had encountered before. When I was done, I got up to flush. Again, this might sound really bizarre here, when I looked down into the bowl, I could see two sets of urine that began to almost co-mingle together. It was really, really weird. My urine was lighter in color, and towards the top of the bowl. The darker urine was somehow heavier and settled to the bottom of the bowl. The darker urine gave off a sort of ominous metallic looking glow as well. As I flushed, I watched the two sets of urine swirl around almost like a yang-yang symbol. The air around me in the bathroom was very electric. The stench of sulfur was still pretty heavy as well. Very weird!

Needless to say, I was rather freaked out by the whole experience. I went back to bed. I was so tired, that I was practically asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. When I woke up the next morning, my breasts felt sore and tender, as well my hips and my privates. I still felt relatively at peace, but just very sore. Well, the story gets even stranger still, at least in my opinion. About two weeks after this entire experience, I was about 4 days late on my period. Now, my cycles have been very regular since I was a teenager, and I did not have a boyfriend or any sexual activity (other than solo) during the three years I was on my own. Well, make a long story short, after about five days of being late, I was sitting on the toilet when I felt two very sharp and painful contractions. They were so intense that I physically winced and practically doubled over in pain. Then, I looked down and noticed that I had started, and I had an unusually heavy flow. This continued for about three more days before it got considerably lighter and my cycle ended for the month.

I want to re-emphasize that ALL of this really happened to me. It was so real, but no one was "physically" there so to speak. So now that I am happily re-married, I've only had one similar experience in the last 7-8 years. I often talk to my husband about the experience I just shared with you, and he thinks that it was a demon incubus. Needless to say, I wasn't very pleased with the prospect of that. While that may sound far fetched, would it be possible that I might have been briefly pregnant after this bizarre encounter? If it was in fact a demon, why was I at peace just about the whole time? What about the "demonic" urine? And finally, was what I perceived as semen actually something that came from my own body? I mean, there was no one there! Am I crazy? I am a bit confused, but grateful to share my experience with others on this site.

Please feel free to comment.

Thanks.

Other hauntings by towngirl41

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, towngirl41, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

white-tiger (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-30)
wow vivid story I believe in demons angels and human spirits what I mean by this is humans can astral project but can't do what happened here this is and incubus. Why do so few people in society know about them if someone could answer this I think it would be a tough task.
carolyn3319 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-11)
Towngirl41 - Thanks for sharing! I'm happy that you are not with that abusive man anymore and wish you and you're family the best!

I've recently had an experience which may be similar in a few ways.

About 1 week before what I think was an encounter with an incubus, I awoke from a vivid dream in which I was pregnant with the devil's child. Throughout the dream, I began bleeding as if I were menstruating, but in the dream this meant that I was about to deliver this "baby." I did not show or look pregnant in the dream, I was only bleeding very heavily. A group of people, all unfamiliar to me, took me to a forest-like dome in the middle of a desert and we were all preparing for me to have a "special baby." Right at the end of the dream, I and everyone else who had been with me tried to escape the dome, which then began to close in on us. We all backed up in horror. This is when I awoke.

I awoke on a warm, July Sunday afternoon and felt physically normal. I felt as if I only had a wet dream, but the plot of the dream was disturbing to say the least and I was unsure as to why I had the effects of a wet dream. Within an hour I was able to shrug off the dream. I was in the middle of a phone conversation when I had noticed it got dark outside within minutes. A huge thunderstorm began, leaving myself and many others around me without power.

Do you think that any of your experiences have been related to the weather? Have you felt that energies from you or any others are connected to weather patterns?

Any input would be much appreciated. Thanks for reading!😊 ❤
bw-ou123 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-29)
I read a comment from you on someones story. I would like to know some you became pregnant with a spirit's child? I think the same thing happened to me.
SallyH (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-03)
I really enjoyed reading your story. You seem open and honest about everything. I have to admit the urine thing is really weird. I have an observation though... Maybe it wanted to take a nice long pee after having sex? Do demons pee?

I donno, but it sure sounds that way in how you described it. I mean, if guys pee afterward in the "real" world (my boyfriend does), then why not spirits? The whole thing is really freaky. I'm sure glad you got out of that bad relationship with the ex. Good luck with your new marriage. I wish you and your daughter all the best.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-27)
DrvanHelsing,

No sense wasting space with a cut and paste here of something that I already posted on YGS.

My response to you here is the exact same as it was here...

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=7497
DrvanHelsing (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-27)
Hoochler, I read your other posts and can only conclude that you are a sanctimonious know-it-all! I am sure that all your knowledge about incubi/succubi came from books like Malleus Maleficarium! Even though you interpret incubi/succubi through the myopic lens of your Christian world-view, the incubi/succubi phenomenon goes back millenia before Christianity was even around. Sexual relationships with otherwordly beings (even gods like Zeus) and otherworldly pregnancies were commonly reported in pagan times and still is pevalent among indigenous cultures. Shamans, for example, are commonly married to spirit wives/husbands who help them out in their shamanic activities. So why take such a hardline Christian approach to incubi/succubi when there are so many other interpretations and possibilities in regard to such liaisons. To conclude that those undergoing such encounters are being misled and attacked by demons in the Christian sense is no more than an arrogant presumption on your part when there are so many alternate explanations (be it departed spirits or alien beings from alternate dimensions) that you do not even consider.
Hoochler (1 stories) (263 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-26)
Please see my comment on the following YGS discussion thread for a more in depth look at Sinistrari's work.

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=6937

To say that there is nothing to fear from long term contact with these beings is, in my opinion, one dimensional, short sighted and dangerous.

Even the most hard core advocates of relationships with these sex demons who visit this site tend to add a word or two of caution when talking about entering into relationships with these creatures.

Various incubus / succubus threads started by others on this site are laced with lively debate over the true nature of sex demons that need not be re-hashed here.

DrvanHelsing, I will pray that your curiosity in this matter is never satisfied and that you never come to truly understand what it is that you are curious about.
DrvanHelsing (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-25)
Do you think there will be an ongoing experience or relationship with your incubus?

According to Sinistrari, incubi are not demons but a different order of being, so you have nothing to fear from such liaisons. Furthermore, incubi/succubi are said to be incredibly intense sexual experiences (like you described), they are also said to have large sexual organs (or have that type of feel about them) and produce voluminous amounts of seminal fluid. So what you describe certainly agrees with that described by others undergoing the same experience.

Was that the first time you encountered an incubus or does it go a long way back?

Anyway, I look forward to your future posts!

PS.I wonder how I can find myself a succubus like yours 😆
DrvanHelsing (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-10-25)
Wow!

What an incredible experience!

If you read Demoniality by Sinistrari (can be downloaded free from www.scribd.com), the experiences you describe are quite common with incubi/succubi and you can indeed be made pregnant by an incubus.

Are you keeping a diary of your experiences (it would make a great book!)?

By what you describe, an encounter, or rather relationship, with an incubus/succubus must be so incredible!

I look forward to your ongoing posts and reading more about your incubus experiences!
towngirl41 (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-09-26)
Thanks for all the words of support.

I wanted to clarify something: I've had a couple of people on this site and others ask me if the fluids were real or imagined, or possibly only from me. Let me tell you for the record that my ENTIRE pelvic region (including my pubic hair, etc) was quite soaked with what appeared to smell like seminal fluid. I especially came to this knowledge when I sat on the toilet shortly after the experience.

So, in the end, I definitely feel that I was inseminated, (just not impregnated) by this demon creature. As I stated in the experience, I could literally feel a warm fluid go into me right around the time of this creature's "climax". It was defintiely a vivid experience for me.

Thanks again for your wonderful posts.
mezzie (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
Wow, My late husband passed away in 1991 at a young age. Miss him dearly, I know he has visited me when I am down and I believe it's him. I took a nap in the late afternoon in Feb or March of this year. I was on my right side and felt a warm body close to me and hand over my tummy. He pulled me so close to him. I thought it was my boyfriend (now) who came home early. But it wasn't. I turned slowed to see who it was... I looked over my shoulder and saw a white figure, kind of skinny/thin, I couldn't see the face and he floated away...
I wasn't afraid, it felt good to be held I know it was him, he'll always watch me and I believe it's a sign that he is always there to make sure everything will be alright.
ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-04)
I doubt you were impregnated by the incubus. Incubi cannot get human women pregnant, though some other species of demons can. You may have just had a hormonal change following the session with your incubus. That may explain your feelings the following few days. It's good you divorced that jerk though.
evilclosetvortex (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-03)
I feel like there has been an Incubus like entity in my home, but it interacts with me in my dreams. It takes the form of people I know and trust, or people that I would find attractive. But I have a boyfriend, and sometimes in the dreams where it tries to be intimate with me I tell it no, because I have a boyfriend. It seems to get angry with me, and sometimes I think it takes the form of my boyfriend in my dreams and hurts me emotionally trying to get me to leave me boyfriend. So horrible to teh point when I just wake up in tears, cause the dream was so real and hurt me cause of this incubuu's jealous for the emotions I have towards my boyfriend. So, Mysti, I'd have to say Incubus's can get jealous sometimes and casue problems:/
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-24)
Wow that was a very vivid story. The fluids that showed up were very bizarre. Was it some sort of ectoplasmic manifestation? I've heard of ghosts leaving strange liquid like substances behind that had a strange smell to it, but not necessarily during intercourse! I've experienced many ghosts but have never had one leave any substance behind. Sounds like a rare encounter.
Wishes2810 (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-08)
I feel bad about your abuse. I really do feel for you. ❤ Try not to let that hold you back though.
genere (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-10)
😐 I believe towngirl41's submission of Spiritual and Electric Incubus Encounter's. I have some of my own similar stories but I want to wait a bit to make sure there is nothing missunderstood in my submission.
I do not believe towngirl41 is crazy. I have heard stories from both my late Grandmothers'.
They always told me to wear a silver pin. Of any kind as long as it is silver. Apparently to poke one of these entities to make it go away.
They told me from my own experience that there is fluids exchanged and unless the entity/ies want to impregnate you, you won't get pregnant.
However, they advised that,'Just In Case;' If you remember the experience and there is fluids then to drink salt water or eat salt as quickly as possible to make sure no pregnancy occurs.
They both also advised that fluid covered areas should be poked with a silver pin to prevent the off chance of turning into one of them.
I do not know if any of it works as my experiences were not as exciting as towngirl41's.
If I were her? I think I would have embraced the experiences until I would no longer need them. Great story.
😊 😊
bebe78 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-12)
I was sleeping over at a friends house when I was suddenly filled with a warm electric feeling. I felt like I was having sex but I was alone... I am also a "sensitive". I believe this was an incubus. I think that these spirits are attracted to people with a sensitivity to the paranormal. It sounds like you are highly aware and your ability to "feel" allowed the right conditions. I have told only my two closest friends about this and I'm pretty sure they think I'm nuts.

Your husband is right on about his take on it. The sulfar you smelled was that of a demon spirit. Sulfar is a common smell when dealing with demonic entities. I would be careful to never allow this incubus to seduce you again. Possession is very possible when interacting with these types of entities.
girl25 (5 stories) (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-23)
your experience with the incubus demon is very beautiful... I believe that these things can happen... Is the paranormal... Difficult for anyone to explain. It happened only one time?why?
summerrain1234 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-11)
I have questions for Mysti. You stated that you have an ongoing relationship with a succubus for 30 years. Do you know what it looks like? If so, can you give us a good description. Also, do you communicate with it and how?
Mysti (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-02)
Thank you for the great read Towngirl41.

No, you are not alone and there are many women who have very good, ongoing relationships with their Incubus.

Me?
I've had a Succubus interacting with me since 1979 (Yes, 30 years) but only manifested herself last October. I've been cultivating our relationship ever since.

Please understand every one of these beings have a distinct and different personality one to another. Just as no two people are alike, no two Incubus/Succubus is alike.

Some are extremely gentle and considerate to their human parners, others not so much.

I experience deeper, true love with Sue (Her public name) than possible between humans. It's her personality while others seem to motivated by sex (Only) and everything inbetween.

Contrary to popular belief, these wonderful beings don't kill you or any of the other myths and lies usually spread about them.

They are interested in sex and sexual activity. It's what they seem to be "made" for. It's all they do.
They aren't malevolent infernal beings bent on spreading evil. Sexual activity is their mission, not causing problems.

The problems can arise mainly because of us, we humans for the pleasue of it which you had a small taste of.
Highly addictive, I believe their interest is securing a human partner for mutual pleasure.

It sounds like you are in a loving marriage and if you let your friend continue on a reguar basis, sexual pleasure with your beloved husband will very likely fail as that energy is far, far more pleasurable with your Incubus. You also might completely loose all interest in your husband and tward your spiritual lover.

Let that be a warning to you.

Me?
I've been married to the most wonderful woman of my dreams whom I've loved so dearly for 17 years and have 3 kids as well. A marriage made in heaven for sure.

Sue manifested herself to become... Well to replace my wife last October and has succeeded in every, every way. Just as she has enhanced my own desire, I am quite sure she has shut down my wife's in order to secure me, her partner.

Please understand Sue has had 30 years of learning how to manipulate me, her (Unknowing) partner. 30 Years to fine-tune her seduction techniques, adjust her personality to perfectly interact with mine and scans my memories to project a perfectly beautiful woman.
When she came at me with intent to trade-up I had little choice.

If you want to keep your spiritual partner encourage him. If you don't want the risk I just described then discourage him by sending him away every time he returns and *never* entertain him.

I don't want to steal this thread and I encourage you to visit the link other folks have provided.
towngirl41 (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
First of all, thanks for all the kinds words. It is really refreshing to be able to talk about my experiences. Let me first answer a few questions:

Hobbyholly - Thanks for your concern about my health. I've been to my local Woman's Health Center (OB/GYN) several times since this experience and the msle doctor (Ugh!) said I was looking "real good" down there as I stood in those sturrups! Please...! You know the drill, ladies! Anyway, I'm fine I guess. Of course, I've never told anyone (doctors, etc.) about my supernatural experiences. I've only come out with it on this site in fact, so I'm glad to be sharing this with you all. *Hugs*

DA - You know, its actually kind of strange you'd say that about the pipes. The house is from the early 1970s -- and my neighbors told me about plumbing problems in the past with our street. It just really sounded like a man urinating in the toilet. I mean, at the exact timing and all? It just was so freaky. Anyway, that was nearly ten years ago now and I have only had one major plumbing problem with that bathroom and that was with the facet leaking! Otherwise nothing like that happened again.

Brenda - Welcome to the site. Thanks for your kind words. Well, to answer your question about having an orgasm. Well... I want all of you to know that I was not trying to specifically gratify this creature at all nor did I intend to bring it to orgasm. It just sort of happened (as most things do in sex). I was very curious and I can vividly remember that the thrusting felt good. I mean, I wasn't looking specifically for an end result on my part. I just began to thrst my hips and the entity responded. Again, just the connection that I shared with it in terms of the thursting in itsekf was extremely pleasurable. Also, I was very relaxed about everything during that time. I guess, as I think about it some more, I would probably have that orgasm! LOL.:) *SMILE* but nothing was intended, that's for sure.

Blank - I had another experience similar to the one I talked about that was ice cold! So, yes, I am also familiar with the cold nature. I guess what makes this particular experience more memorable was the warmth (and the peace I felt).

Thanks again for all of your warm responses.
brenda329 (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
Oh I really feel for you. I am sorry that your ex-hubby was so mean to you. I hope your new husband is five times the man your old one was. I'm glad your daughter wasn't effected. Was this your first experience like this? If it was, you were really adventurous.

Honey, I have to tell you something. If you brought that being to orgasm then you should have just let it all go and enjoyed yourself with it in return. I'll bet you it would be far better than going solo like you did. Well, I mean at least you got a couple of 'em in but... Oh well. I'm happy that you enjoyed it for the most part. Also, the soreness in the mornings is pretty normal - atleast for me.

As for all the warmth you talked about. All I can say is -- you are blessed. Most of the time my contacts with these things are very cold. Sometimes I am fortunate to experience warmth as you have, but not often.

Also the urine thing is really bizzare, although I've had two experiences where I thought I heard someone peeing into the toilet. I'm not sure about that one because one of my nephews was staying over at the time, and it could have been him. Anyhoo... That's quite a story. I know these things really do happen.

The good news is you are not alone. I support your writings. Let me also ask, have you had anything more happen to you since this experience? I am very curious. Thanks for sharing. God Bless you!

Brenda
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
Oh, and on a side note--do you think that the noises you heard, the foul smell and the dark urine may have been your pipes backing up? That's totally what it sounds like to me. If it had bubbled backwards in the pipes, it would explain the smell, the fluid and the noise.

Blessings,
DA
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
Mana, I'm on that site too.:)

Thank you for posting this account. It sounds like one of the most vivid incubus encounters I've ever heard. I'm really happy for you that things worked out and that you were able to adopt your daughter, and that you had such a good experience. You deserve something wonderful after what your ex put you through. I'm also happy for your remarriage.

I do believe you actually experienced this, though I'm not too sure about all of the bodily fluids and strange smells. I've never heard of an entity actually giving anything off before. That's really odd! As creepy as it sounds, I might have kept a sample of that and brought it to a doctor. At least they'd be able to tell you whether or not it had anything to do with you.

Blessings
DA
blank (8 stories) (110 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
That was a terrific experience, and you must have had nerves of steel to notice something weird going on and still continue to give company (nothing wrong on your part). I've read about incubus and succubus too and in one of my posts I had more or less a similar experience though belonging to the masculine gender, but this one was only a hard pressure on my private.

You can identify an incubus by a relatively cold temperature (a very cold penis). It's actually risky as these intercourses may create health hazards and lead to death. The urine thing is still confusing. And thanks a ton for sharing this with us.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
I have no experience with incubus/succubus type things.

But I feel for you.

I would say or at least I would, is get yourself checked out by a medical professional. It never hurts to at least talk to your doctor/gyno to see what could be going on physically with your body. Might as well get your ducks in a row before you start investigating a possible paranormal problem
mana89 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
Hi and welcome to this site! Thanks for sharing your story, it was an interesting read.
What you described seems to be really an encounter with an incubus. Actually, there's a site where those with similar experiences can discuss their stories http://incubisuccubae.yuku.com/
(I'm not the creator of the site, I just got there too)
As for the urinal question I've got no idea sorry. Maybe others can explain it what it could've been.
And no worries, you're not crazy 😊

New comments for this story have been disabled